What's new

Saudi ambassador to Pakistan, said he loves the country

They funded Deobandi Madrassas in Pakistan which were breeding TTP at that time. Even its famous that Malik Ishaq used to leave for Haj and return with Huge amount of cash. FIA was ordered not to question him.

Hash consumes your sanity, something which is quite blatantly displayed by your inane comments.

Are you high on something?
They are allies of Al-Qaeda, swore allegiance to ISIS. Do you need that i explain ISIS-Qaeda was a Saudi creation?

Is this a Hindu flag from Shiva or something?
View attachment 438286

That's exactly Saudi flag with a different color.
Saudis are destabilizing Pakistan under American command, US doesn't want an Islamic country as a nuclear power and the only way to disarm Pakistan, is pretending to whole world that a destabilized country cannot ensure the safety of it's NUKEs.
India is not an extremist leading country, as i said they may do something to harm Pakistan but it is obvious that they have no ideological power to create an extremist group. Don't ask me to type Islam please understand. Use those gray cells in your brain
isis-flag.jpg

Saudi flag in an other shape
@The Eagle @WebMaster

Some Pakistanis should stop being wannabe Iranians or Iranians stooges. There's no need to cut ties with any country because Iranian mullahs don't like them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom