What's new

Saras: How much indigenous is it???

:smokin:

Is this Saras photo stream? You listed some I appreciated, nice Russian design as always.

I am in the process of marking the place of origin of each content on one of the pic of saras. Be little patience.

Can anyone from the Indian contingent, tell me whether the aerospace grade aluminum is local or imported?

Who told you we arent making Jet passenger Aircraft??

Ever wondered what this is??

in_mta2_001.jpg

Well This is non Other than The Passenger variant of MTA in which HAL will be the lead partner and principal integrator, and will be built in HAL's Transport Aircraft Division in Kanpur

Thats a cargo plane.
also i was telling why not make the plane india just made not with jet engine but propellers..
and that cargo plane is a damn rip-off.

I also wonder why India makes russian kinda planes?
These are old.
India should look for some more modern western side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone from the Indian contingent, tell me whether the aerospace grade aluminum is local or imported?

Most of the aviation grade Aluminium still comes from Russia under a JV btw Russia and India.

SpringerLink - Journal Article

If you have a personal account , you can read whole article .
I am posting the relevant extract

"Laboratory-scale sheet and extrusion products meet tensile property specification of 8090 alloy. One of these semiproducts, i.e. round bar extrusion, is currently being supplied for the stallite programmes. Commercial-scale sheet products made in Russia under an Indo-Russian joint programme have been made available for the aircraft programme"

Thats a cargo plane.
also i was telling why not make the plane india just made not with jet engine but propellers..
and that cargo plane is a damn rip-off.

I also wonder why India makes russian kinda planes?
These are old.
India should look for some more modern western side.

Please read whats written in that picture, its the passenger variant of that cargo Plane, India cannot straight away reach the modern designs, but go step by step, these are sophesticated Technologies

Please read whats written in that picture, its the passenger variant of that cargo Plane, India cannot straight away reach the modern designs, but go step by step, these are sophesticated Technologies

Sorry my fault.
But.. the idea is not really modern too..
a passenger version of a cargo plane..
I would feel like im sitting in a cargo plane without money in the lowest class between the cargo..
like homeless..:argh:

Sorry my fault.
But.. the idea is not really modern too..
a passenger version of a cargo plane..
I would feel like im sitting in a cargo plane without money in the lowest class between the cargo..
like homeless..:argh:

Hey You are not Altering the cargo plane by putting seats, HAL will develop A civilian version keeping this as a Platform, Do You feel Homeless and Sick When you are in Boing 737?

Hey You are not Altering the cargo plane by putting seats, HAL will develop A civilian version keeping this as a Platform, Do You feel Homeless and Sick When you are in Boing 737?

noo.. but i will feel homesless and sick in a cargo plane..

Shocker:woot:, the list of imported components are extensive....

Besides the engines and the propellers, the imported items in Saras include digital avionics system components, fuel system components, electrical power generation components, hydraulic system components, emergency system components and certain raw material and standard parts.

How do I mark all of them on the saras pic:undecided:

Oh I see..... but the Passenger version would not be Like a cargo plane. And HAL would be studying and Making an aircraft keeping that as a base....

But why is it an cargo plane outside?
why not make a buseniss small yet plane..
like learjet or something?
is it the capacity?

But why is it an cargo plane outside?
why not make a buseniss small yet plane..
like learjet or something?
is it the capacity?

NAL will make SARAS, and RTA-70.... HAL would make MTA Cargo and Passenger Variant, and Co-operate NAL in Saras program..

Well RTA-70 and Saras are Business and VIP transport purpose....

RTA-70

cabin2q.jpg

04AE812D-7AFB-4F28-9577-CF8B29CC2A71ArtVPF.gif

NAL will make SARAS, and RTA-70.... HAL would make MTA Cargo and Passenger Variant, and Co-operate NAL in Saras program..

Well RTA-70 and Saras are Business and VIP transport purpose....

RTA-70

RTA%20model%201.JPG

Cabin%201.JPG

cabin2q.jpg

04AE812D-7AFB-4F28-9577-CF8B29CC2A71ArtVPF.gif

Doesn't look like buseniss class.
but just regurlar economic class

im talking about this:

10cmg75.jpg

2hqwi0x.jpg

Small,luxe modern,jet aircraft.
Not propeller power aircraft.
these are old and not luxe inside.

I mean if you want to deliver president or whatever.. i would prefer the pictures i sended.

But if you look at A400M these are modern propeller powered.
But to big.

Back
Top Bottom