Sarabjit's heart, kidneys, stomach missing, finds autopsy panel in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

agamdilawari

Reaction score
Country
India
M_Id_382219_Sarabjit_Singh_body.jpg

The heart, kidneys and stomach are missing from Sarabjit Singh's body, doctors who conducted the autopsy at Patti hospital said late on Thursday night. The absence of the vital organs made the post-mortem examination to determine the cause of Sarabjit's death inconclusive, the doctors said.

"We were not anticipating that Pakistan would send the body without these vital organs," head of the forensic department, Dr Gurmanjit Singh, who was part of the panel of doctors who conducted the autopsy, told The Indian Express.

Dr Singh, however, added that as a standard medical procedure, Pakistan could keep the vital organs for further testing.

"We would have to rely on their reports on these organs," he said.

Asked how reliable the Pakistani reports could be given the trust deficit between the countries, Dr Singh said India could take up the matter with Pakistan and seek to get the organs back. "There is still time to conduct tests on these organs," he said.

A second doctor in the panel said that without India's own tests on the organs, the autopsy report would only be of a supplementary nature to the Pakistani report.

A panel of five doctors comprising the heads of the departments of forensics, anaesthesiology, orthopaedics, surgery and pathology from Amritsar Medical College conducted the autopsy on Sarabjit's body.

Punjab cabinet minister Bikram Singh Majithia told The Indian Express: "I too have been told that heart, kidneys and stomach of Sarabjit are missing. There are also grievous injuries on several parts of his body including the spinal cord."

"I do not know whether Pakistan informed the Ministry of External Affairs or the Indian High Commission in Pakistan that Sarabjit's body was being sent without vital organs, but I was with Minister of State for External Affairs Perneet Kaur, and I don't think she was informed about it," Majithia said.

Sarabjit's heart, kidneys, stomach missing, finds autopsy panel in India - Indian Express

What the fcuk ? :angry:

I hope this isn't true.

Are you sure ?

They should have communicated that they are keeping the vital organs for further exam. (if they really did). Unnecessary controversy.

Now i hope indian people know what we are dealing with.What is the use of CBM n aman ki asha nautanki.I think all these ppl to ppl nautanki shud stop immediately.Indian govt is going too soft on issues like this.

What the fcuk ? :angry:

I hope this isn't true.

Are you sure ?

Standard medical procedure. Since you Indians were going bonker to hand you the body immediatly hence it was handed over.

Dr Singh, however, added that as a standard medical procedure, Pakistan could keep the vital organs for further testing.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-finds-autopsy-panel-india.html#ixzz2SDOUhe8D

COngratulations ...GReat work by Pakistan ... should be Proud of this

Then why did they send the body?, Can they never act like a simple human being?......

Could have atleast broght the body back intact..but NOooooo ..

Its INdian propaganda

Now i hope indian people know what we are dealing with.What is the use of CBM n aman ki asha nautanki.I think all these ppl to ppl nautanki shud stop immediately.Indian govt is going too soft on issues like this.

Are you guys that much Jahil or your media loves to cash the deadbodies and you follow the ignorant propaganda?

Indian hate propoganda.
Burn bi.tches burn.

next news from Brian propoganda machine will be..sarbajeet penis missing :lol:

Pakistan should have refused to return his body all together.

Indian hate propoganda.
Burn bi.tches burn.

:

Propaganda is one thing and spreading hate is quiet another. Its the same level of hate that Pakistani prisoner was attacked in Indian jail by an ex-Indian army man as tit for tat . he is now on death bed.

The Indian media instead of explaining the medical procedure chose to play cunning hate card

Standard medical procedure. Since you Indians were going bonker to hand you the body immediatly hence it was handed over.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-finds-autopsy-panel-india.html#ixzz2SDOUhe8D

Are you guys that much Jahil or your media loves to cash the deadbodies and you follow the ignorant propaganda?

Without the Vital Organs there is no way to determine the cause of the death , this was very much Deliberate ...

COngratulations ...GReat work by Pakistan ... should be Proud of this

Then why did they send the body?, Can they never act like a simple human being?......

Oh for godsake this isn't some morbid joke that we've pulled off on you guys - Its common practice...even your Doctor stated as such ! :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom