What's new

Sarabjit Singh's to get state funeral at his village in Punjab today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wao......... A terrorist been given such a respect in India!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :butcher:

Only because Indians don't believe he is a terrorist. Because everybody who is paying their respect to him, believe that he was an innocent man who was framed by pakistan. If they believed him to be a terrorist, he would be spat upon.

Send one of your TTP terrorists or LeJ terrorists or anybody who is proved to be a terrorist, and you can be sure that they will not be shown any respect. We don't make stupid distinctions like "good terrorist" and "bad terrorist".

@Abu Zolfiqar : It's also addressed to you. Sarabjit is being treated with honor only because they don't believe pakistan's claim that he was a terrorist. They believe that pakistani authorities conveniently made this Indian citizen a scapegoat, because of their inability to find the real culprits behind the string of bombings that rocked Karachi in those days. (Just like they can't fix responsibility for the spate of violence and bloodshed happening in that city these days.)

As you know, there was a decades old campaign to get him freed, because everybody in his village believed him to be innocent. No such campaign is going on for other Indian prisoners in pakistan. Only because they don't believe pakistan's narrative, is the fellow being given state honour. If they believed him to have hurt a fly, they wouldn't care for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kasab and Afzal Guru hanged officially dead body treated like animal carcass . None has balls to ask for dead body and give state funeral . Sarabjith killed by cowards and he is hero and no country has balls to stop him getting state funeral .

Only because Indians don't believe he is a terrorist.

I damn care whatever you think....! He is a convicted terrorist and has himself confessed those bombing.

Fuk off you bloody terrorist sympathizers.
and how the hell, mods allowing sympathetic posts for the fuking Sarbajit, who killed many innocent Pakistanis????

@Awesome

Since I started the thread, I'll explain myself. I am not expressing support for Sarabjit Singh, I am merely posting this important news from India to convey what Indians think. It is important to know that both countries perceive this issue diffrerently.

Pakistanis believe he is a terrorist, and Indians believe that he is an innocent man who was framed.

The thread should exist, to make that clear to both sides. It is very important for both sides to understand that the other side does not believe them.

I am not reporting your obscenity filled post, because you may not have realized this fact. That Indians are supporting him only because they do not believe he is a terrorist.

I damn care whatever you think....! He is a convicted terrorist and has himself confessed those bombing.

And I don't care that you don't care that.... That argument can go on indefinitely.

The point is that Indians believe him to be innocent, and do not believe his confession was legitimate. And that is why Indians are shedding tears for him, and Punjab has declared a day of state mourning.

I don't know why the f..k was that murderer Pakistani doctor Chishti releaed on humanitarian grounds. Now onward none of these Pakistani criminals should be given any special treatment on any humanitarian grounds.

It's called nonjudicial killing. No sane human can justify that.
For the Pakistani posters here going crazy its similar to US drones killing your soilders and civilians without trial.

I don't know why the f..k was that murderer Pakistani doctor Chishti was releaed on humanitarian grounds. Now onward none of these Pakistani criminals should be given any special treatment on any humanitarian grounds.

India has to follow her laws and established legal procedures, irrespective of what other countries do.

Today a pakistani prisoner was assaulted in a jail in Jammu, and that is a failure of Indian authorities. For the time being, all pakistani prisoners should be given separate cells and proper security. India has to remain a country where the rule of law is respected. The moment a country deliberately starts ignoring its own laws and civil institutions, that is the moment that starts the slide into becoming a failed state. Nation states fail when law and order is ignored.

State funeral for a convicted terrorist whom govt of india referred to as "Shri"

I don't remember when Pakistani officials or population spoke in admiration of terrorists currently attacking in India such as naxals or ulfa or those groups

What hypocrites :lol:

On behalf of our nation I say go f*ck off

P.S. how can the criminals be brought "to justice" when they're already languishing in prison on death row?

Does it make sense

Convicted by the courts of a country which hangs Prime Ministers, greenlights military coups and lets Americans who kill Pakistanis get off by paying "blood money" - he might as well have been convicted in a kangaroo court.

Pakistani prisoner attacked in Indian held Jammu jail

JAMMU: Pakistani prisoner Snaullah in Kot Bhalwal jail on the outskirts of Jammu in Indian occupied Kashmir was critically injured when attacked by a fellow prisoner, Indian media reports said.

A former Indian Army soldier in a tit-for-tat violence attacked the Pakistani prisoner, Sanullah who is reported to have been in jail for last 17 years. The prisoner, who was taken to the Government Medical College Hospital in Jammu, had suffered serious head injuries and was in a coma, doctors said.

Pakistani prisoner attacked in Indian held Jammu jail - thenews.com.pk

Now lets see what Indian members have to say.

@ejaz007 sorry to say but bruttle killing sarabjeet is not gone be forgotten by indians. I hope pakistani survives.

I am expecting more incidents from both sides.

Please dont start trolling now..look who is talking..you tortured and killed an innocent person- it is gross human rights violation

So in yr country a terrorist is a hero?

@ejaz007 sorry to say but bruttle killing sarabjeet is not gone be forgotten by indians. I hope pakistani survives.

I am expecting more incidents from both sides.

I do not argue in threads where I believe logic is not being used. First thing in this case is that no one yet knows why he was attacked. An inquiry has been ordered. Lets wait and see what are the findings.

Second he had been in jail since 1990 and no one attached him. Why now? That is the big question and only the persons who attacked him can answer.

A case has been registered against them under section 302 and they shall be hanged if found guilty. Unfortunately they are already convicted in same charge and might be hanged before this trial is over.

I do not know where it is going to lead hopefully no one else suffers due to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom