What's new

Sarabjit's heart, kidneys, stomach missing, finds autopsy panel in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lets put thing in perspective....

1. He was Terrorist killed people , was spy his colleague who was released stated he was spy
2. He was given multiple chances in court and was still guilty
3. As for autopsy he had autopsy done in Pakistan which is why he was opened up.
a normal practice to remove parts , its not like he is being cloned

Now , as far as technicality is concerned the doctors know but it was not good
that he was involved in some prison related gang fight, which is quite common.

There was no planning involved

However after election I hope that such prisoners are kept separate either freed or hanged instead of being kept on tax payer's account for 22 years. Had he been hanged long time ago the circus would not be as big as it is know

If he did not had murder charges on his head , probably he would have been released.

My personal opinion is after 25 years behind bar perhaps a pardon should have been considered provided did not commit multiple murders

I think the case was reviewed by JUDGES and courts .. with witness and proof , we can't just read internet this issue was closely looked in courts

I doubt the courts would act with out substantial proof, he had charges of murder of 19 people which is why he could not get a pardon.

I think Indians have really low standard of journalism.

If i look at your comment and make an opinion on the entire pakistani citizen then we both are in the same boat... But mate i cant do that because people like you are very few in pakistan :)

If i look at your comment and make an opinion on the entire pakistani citizen then we both are in the same boat... But mate i cant do that because people like you are very few in pakistan :)

how can you be so sure.. :chilli:

Please understand there are 1000 channels in india and most of them has their own current affairs programme, we have about 300 or so news channels across the country. All this channels fight each other to be better than the other. but by doing so their quality of reporting has been going down and down. All in the name of TRP....

I opened a leading news paper today morning and the second biggest news was a Lezbo girl left her husband in a small village of karnataka. I dono how that news is related to normal readers. All i did was thrown that newspaper in dustbin.

But let me tell you all the news channels or news papers are bad in india. But what ever you get in PDF or what ever you are interested in are the one like you mentioned in your post. But all the indian media are not like that. eg. The hindu, Indian express,CNN IBN etc etc

IE/IBN are the same i only go for The Hindu for some quality stuff though it also toe the national policy line in few things sometimes but a quality paper.

IE/IBN are the same i only go for The Hindu for some quality stuff though it also toe the national policy line in few things sometimes but a quality paper.

I agree with you The Hindu is the best news paper in india.

Hindu is a left wing pro communist newspaper. ToI is a tabloid so any newspaper is better than ToI.
I love ToI though, full time pass. :tup:
Indian express is good in investigative jounalism.

I know the Hindu well- I did 2 months of my summer internships with them. I think it reflected the conservative and uncompromisingly truthful culture that Tamilians have always pruported. I could get lunch everyday for 2 rupees (!). There was no ostentation among the owners and a dedicated hospital for workers of the newspaper. That's an institution from an era gone by...

Hindu is a left wing pro communist newspaper. ToI is a tabloid so any newspaper is better than ToI.
I love ToI though, full time pass. :tup:
Indian express is good in investigative jounalism.

I thrown *** to dustbin today. 1st page and second page Samsung s4. 3rd page 1st line sarabjit, second line one les girl ran away from husband in a small village and half page add for some other news..... then comes the local city news full tabloid. if you go online then you get options even for soft ****..... Oh yeah dont miss the comment section of the news. I wonder do they have moderator for that section

They should have communicated that they are keeping the vital organs for further exam. (if they really did). Unnecessary controversy.

There'd be no "controversy" period if india opted against sending terrorists to bomb Lahore and kill/maim innocent civilians

Just a thought

Well lets put thing in perspective....

1. He was Terrorist killed people , was spy his colleague who was released stated he was spy
2. He was given multiple chances in court and was still guilty
3. As for autopsy he had autopsy done in Pakistan which is why he was opened up.
a normal practice to remove parts , its not like he is being cloned

Now , as far as technicality is concerned the doctors know but it was not good
that he was involved in some prison related gang fight, which is quite common.

There was no planning involved

However after election I hope that such prisoners are kept separate either freed or hanged instead of being kept on tax payer's account for 22 years. Had he been hanged long time ago the circus would not be as big as it is know

If he did not had murder charges on his head , probably he would have been released.

My personal opinion is after 25 years behind bar perhaps a pardon should have been considered provided did not commit multiple murders

Pardon? Why would we do that when the court found him guilty of waging war on Pakistan?

You aren't being serious are you?

It's like saying give "Kasab" pardon.

Best news source are dedicated websites rather than aggregator newspapers.

For foreign and strategic affairs, idsa.in is good for policy news prsindia etc.

Hindu is full of leftist drivel and blatant propaganda which you could catch if you read from more than one source. It along with EPW make perfect marxist opium.

ToI is a useless tabloid but has less ideological hangovers.

There'd be no "controversy" period if india opted against sending terrorists to bomb Lahore and kill/maim innocent civilians

Just a thought

Or can we say, Pakistan authorities have caught the right guy (manjeet singh) rather than catching some one who either crossed Loc by mistake or involved in smuggling and accuse him for the crime which he may have not involved, there would no controversy either

Just a thought

That's your bunkum theory & we disagree that Sarabjit Singh was involved.

I thrown TOI to dustbin today. 1st page and second page Samsung s4. 3rd page 1st line sarabjit, second line one les girl ran away from husband in a small village and half page add for some other news..... then comes the local city news full tabloid. if you go online then you get options even for soft ****..... Oh yeah dont miss the comment section of the news. I wonder do they have moderator for that section

ha ha ha. Like I said, full time pass. All I was pointing is jain brothers have no agenda other than to make money.
And tried every trick in the book to get the eyeballs and money.
They used to have a semi nude pic on most pages before. I guess they are the one who started this full front page advt thing.

Hindu has left bias. Times has none.

Well 25 years is normally considered life term and by that account he could have received a pardon or release.

Now his charges include 19 murders, so yes .. then why did they not hang him ? Why let him wait 22 years?

Qasab and his supporter were lunatics , I mean there is no comparison

We don't know the conclusive "Evidence" - only the courts know and thus he was in prison ?
But , considering the courts reviewed the case can't say much

On the internet now there is only , his side , our side , their side of story .. the full picture is lost
so I have to go with what the courts looked at they are professionals , in that area

But from a diplomatic perspective the case should have been reconsidered

The American guy who was caught RED HANDED were flown out of Pakistan !!!! Every one said , it was because he paid money to the victim's family ?

So ... .. so why could this guy not get benefit of doubt .. unlike the American contractor caught .. this guy was picked off the border ...not at the crime scene ? The American contractor was caught with weapons , blood on hands , and with unmarked money and communication device

Again , I don't know what was presented in courts ... that decided the man's fate.

Every country has a exchange policy for spies , prisoners etc , if evidence was so conclusive it should have been openly presented to close the issue

The only thing we know is that he did get his day in court and the verdict lies with the Judge who decided his fate

I know the Hindu well- I did 2 months of my summer internships with them. I think it reflected the conservative and uncompromisingly truthful culture that Tamilians have always pruported. I could get lunch everyday for 2 rupees (!). There was no ostentation among the owners and a dedicated hospital for workers of the newspaper. That's an institution from an era gone by...

The Hindu has a history. Their coverage of Gandhi's assassination and funeral and all that was also a historical one.

During visit to their office in Chennai and interaction with its staff was a very good experience. The difference was visible when i compared the interaction with Rediff senior staff and The Hindu.

amazingly despite the attempts by other people to get a base in tamilian heart , The Hindu still held the high place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom