What's new

Sarabjit's heart, kidneys, stomach missing, finds autopsy panel in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
why everytime paranoid Item News come from India?

Are you Indians as public are so much fond of such low level propaganda items?

Those Indians who have knowledge of medical procedure are already shoo shoing the propaganda .

Its unfortunate that Indian media is true to its hatefilled role

its rating they are after....don't expect anything sublime from the media.

People are people any where in the world. It may look low level propaganda to you, but Indian people who have lost all hope that anything good can come from Pakistan do have basis to believe the worst. In this case media is playing to the gallery as the saying goes. In hindsight, Pakistan failed to heed the warnings when Sarabjit complained about death threats after Afzal Guru's hanging .

Propaganda is one thing and spreading hate is quiet another. Its the same level of hate that Pakistani prisoner was attacked in Indian jail by an ex-Indian army man as tit for tat . he is now on death bed.

The Indian media instead of explaining the medical procedure chose to play cunning hate card

They are prolific hate mongers...None of us should be surprised

its rating they are after....don't expect anything sublime from the media.

People are people any where in the world. It may look low level propaganda to you, but Indian people who have lost all hope that anything good can come from Pakistan do have basis to believe the worst. In this case media is playing to the gallery as the saying goes. In hindsight, Pakistan failed to heed the warnings when Sarabjit complained about death threats after Afzal Guru's hanging .

sad that the Indian media is gaining TRP by feeding lies and hate to Indians.

as far as the warning well Sarabjit was a terrorist and he was on death row. I will blame my country for NOT implementing the death sentence as per court order.

i am sure that the body india sends of the pakistani national that they attacked today (if they send it) will also be devoid of such organs as it is common procedure. The real shocker is indian media who rather then highlighting this is making this into a hate card. Just for some TRP they are creating a chain system that will last atleast this generation. The state should control this as its one thing to have free media and its another to have a hate mongering media.

I just hope peace to his soul!!

i am sure that the body india sends of the pakistani national that they attacked today (if they send it) will also be devoid of such organs as it is common procedure. The real shocker is indian media who rather then highlighting this is making this into a hate card. Just for some TRP they are creating a chain system that will last atleast this generation. The state should control this as its one thing to have free media and its another to have a hate mongering media.

state cant control media. and probably should not.

Well , the Indian prespective is very simple

The guy was a innocent man wandering off after drinking Lassi drink in the fields end of day and bad wolf Pakistan kidnapped him from the fields where he was innocently planting crops

Reality ,

a) Was he sent to Military Tribuneral or Proper Courts -> Proper Courts
b) Did the Evidence was prepared against him -> Yes
c) Did he had rights to access to a Lawer for Defence or Not ? Probably Yes
d) Did the Indian government not Provided him Defence ? Don't know

Did he apealed the decision , Probably yes .. Was it rejected due to UN DENIABLE EVIDENCE ?

View #2 : He claimed to be innocent, what was the other guy Surjeet? what happened to him ?

He claimed to be innocent as well when Pakistan released him out of good will first thing he does after
he lands in India .... CELEBRATES that he pulled a fast one on Pakistan by admiting He was a Indian SPY
This Probably ... killed any chance of the other Terrorist release. I remember that incident after his release
and was some what angry that he was celebrating the fact he commited Terrorist activities in Pakistan

So in End , for SURABJIT

a) He was a Terrorist , proven by courts
b) Caught with Evidence , was presented in courts
c) Given chance in Court and lost many times , infact was even overlooked for Pardon
d) Guilty..... too much evidence against him

Moral of Story
Do not come to Pakistan with intention of Terrorism because our Police is so highly trained - they will catch you even close to your own border

There should be a substantial treaty between nations in order to resolve these issues in a meaninful manner to move forward - becasue the FAT politicians on both side care less about anything ... expect for burning flags

Well , the Indian prespective is very simple

The guy was a innocent man wandering off after drinking Lassi drink in the fields end of day and bad wolf Pakistan kidnapped him from the fields where he was innocently planting crops

Reality ,

a) Was he sent to Military Tribuneral or Proper Courts -> Proper Courts
b) Did the Evidence was prepared against him -> Yes
c) Did he had rights to access to a Lawer for Defence or Not ? Probably Yes
d) Did the Indian government not Provided him Defence ? Don't know

Did he apealed the decision , Probably yes .. Was it rejected due to UN DENIABLE EVIDENCE ?

View #2 : He claimed to be innocent, what was the other guy Surjeet? what happened to him ?

He claimed to be innocent as well when Pakistan released him out of good will first thing he does after
he lands in India .... CELEBRATES that he pulled a fast one on Pakistan by admiting He was a Indian SPY
This Probably ... killed any chance of the other Terrorist release. I remember that incident after his release
and was some what angry that he was celebrating the fact he commited Terrorist activities in Pakistan

So in End , for SURABJIT

a) He was a Terrorist , proven by courts
b) Caught with Evidence , was presented in courts
c) Given chance in Court and lost many times , infact was even overlooked for Pardon
d) Guilty..... too much evidence against him

Moral of Story
Do not come to Pakistan with intention of Terrorism because our Police is so highly trained - they will catch you even close to your own border

There should be a substantial treaty between nations in order to resolve these issues in a meaninful manner to move forward

What was that undeniable eveidence remains the core question, apart from testimony from random eyewitness who later retracted from his statement. Neither was he arrested from the crime scene nor any forensic evidences were produced against him.

Then why did they send the body?, Can they never act like a simple human being?......

exactly why would they send the body!!! clearly fake indian propaganda!! news! idiotic!

we will not empty out the body & send it back! and if so then why did we send it in the first place!

Well neither you or me were at the courts ....

We don't know what was the "UNDIABLE EVIDENCE" that could lock up someone for 22 years but not enough to Hang him

I think that question can only be answered by the Court Judge and Lawyers.

But he had fair chance at Trial , they must have had something substantial against him

Becuase I am not a Lawyer or Judge who prosecuted the man , nor was I the police man that captured him , I can only say , the man was presented before a court

If Indians were eager for his release they should have presented a strong case in his favour.
and paid for a big lawyer locally - They probbly did not do nothing becasue all the fat politicians were happy in their homes , who cares about someoen in prison

For me I find it astonishing someone could be locked up for 22 years , for killing 19 people .. and not hanged earlier , and waiting for some accident to happen as it did.

If, the evidence was strong .. why not Hang the guy ?

Its all Zardari's fault , he pardoned someone . and then changed his mind he and his son are 100% to be blamed

Reference:
http://dawn.com/2012/06/28/spy-surjeet-singh-handed-over-to-indian-authorities/

LAHORE: ‘Indian spy’ Surjeet Singh was handed over to Indian authorities at the Wagah border after being imprisoned in Pakistan for 30 years, DawnNews reported.

As soon as Singh landed in India after his release, he confessed that he went to Pakistan for spying.

After his statement, Indian security forces whisked him away.

Earlier Surjeet Singh had been shifted from the Kot Lakhpat prison to the Wagah border under heavy police protection.

Indian Source:
http://www.hindustantimes.com/India...et-admits-he-went-to-spy/Article1-880044.aspx

Surjeet served a life term following his arrest on charges of spying in the 1980s in Pakistan. In 1985, he was given the death sentence, which was commuted to life imprisonment in 1989 by then Pakistan President Ghulam Ishaq Khan.

Minutes after returning, at a press meet, Surjeet was asked about the reasons for which he went to Pakistan, and he first said, “Why do you people want me to speak about such things?” Pressed, he revealed that he had gone for “jasoosi (spying)”. He named the RAW (Research and Analysis Wing) as his handler, and then said the army had sent him.

As it can be seen , these circumstances, effected Surabjit's release indefinitely

Because , he was convicted by courts , not Martial Law or by fast track courts
which is why according to courts he was a Terrorist who killed 19 people and he was serveing a prison sentence

THIS WAS REVENGE MURDER FOR INDIA EXECUTNG THE MUMBAI BOMBER.

NOTHING MORE A TIT FOR TAT BUTCHERY MY GOP

This wil get PAKISTAN NOTHING you people will not get one inch from india in the future

no water treaty. no saichen , no kashmir...

NOT SURPRISED PAK PRISONERS ARE IN DANGER IN INDIA NOW

I wonder how many more spies India has in Pakistan that are wreaking havoc everywhere. Already some Indians are actively taking part in the framing of innocent Pakistanis. Its fun time for them. We need to focus on our priorities and make the ISI stronger so it detects both internal and external threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom