What's new

Sarabjit's heart, kidneys, stomach missing, finds autopsy panel in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without the Vital Organs there is no way to determine the cause of the death , this was very much Deliberate ...

Thats why kept for further tests.

you could have waited for the entire body for few days after real cause of the death was determined

Relax.. Organs are not put back in after they are taken out for autopsy.. And since the murder happened in Pakistani jail under the supervision of Pakistani judiciary, it was necessary to do the autopsy in Pakistan only

Oh for godsake this isn't some morbid joke that we've pulled off on you guys - Its common practice...even your Doctor stated as such ! :hitwall:

A simple communication would have avoided such headline. The doctor is only guessing what might have happened. We should wait for relevent authority in pakistan to confirm.

Oh for godsake this isn't some morbid joke that we've pulled off on you guys - Its common practice...even your Doctor stated as such ! :hitwall:

What can i say..we are expecting such morbid jokes as commen practice from your side.... Sarbhajits assasination,sending Kasab, beheading soldiers ...

A simple communication would have avoided such headline. The doctor is only guessing what might have happened. We should wait for relevent authority in pakistan to confirm.

Perhaps ! Or perhaps it being a Standard Medical Procedure wasn't considered something so out of the ordinary that one needed to communicate it to the other side; perhaps it was understand that you'd already know how autopsies pan out !

What can i say..we are expecting such morbid jokes as commen practice from your side.... Sarbhajits assasination,sending Kasab, beheading soldiers ...

Don't go there otherwise this isn't going to end well for the thread !

Perhaps ! Or perhaps it being a Standard Medical Procedure wasn't considered something so out of the ordinary that one needed to communicate it to the other side; perhaps it was understand that you'd already know how autopsies pan out !

Don't go there otherwise this isn't going to end well for the thread !

We should consult our official pdf doc @S.U.R.B. ... how long does it take to do autopsy and are vital organs usually kept for further exams.

Last edited by a moderator:
We should consult our official pdf doc @S.U.R.B. ... how long does it take to do autopsy and are vital organs usually kept for further exams.

I don't know whether our resident medical practitioners have any working knowledge of forensics but yeah why not !

Maybe @ANTIBODY @Elmo & @Emmie can pitch in as well !

Last edited by a moderator:
What non sense is this. its a common procedure in autopsy. its not a bag taking things outside and again putting it inside and ziipping it. its human body. you can't easily stitch the dead body putting inside a removed parts. its difficult and it will decay the body quickly. so once they opened the structure then they will completely close the body by wrapping sheet or cloth with ice packs.

LOL @ MODI-fied Indians & their media

I heard vital organs are removed during autopsy for further testing. Like to ensure no poisoning or any traces of foreign chemicals etc etc. If the organs are removed for that purpose a simple communication during the hand over would have avoided such confusion. As long was we have this mistrust to each other i am sure this kind of news will keep coming in .

I heard vital organs are removed during autopsy for further testing. Like to ensure no poisoning or any traces of foreign chemicals etc etc. If the organs are removed for that purpose a simple communication during the hand over would have avoided such confusion. As long was we have this mistrust to each other i am sure this kind of news will keep coming in .

why everytime paranoid Item News come from India?

Are you Indians as public are so much fond of such low level propaganda items?

LOL @ MODI-fied Indians & their media

Those Indians who have knowledge of medical procedure are already shoo shoing the propaganda .

Its unfortunate that Indian media is true to its hatefilled role

Are you guys gonna burn the body or burry it?

why everytime paranoid Item News come from India?

Are you Indians as public are so much fond of such low level propaganda items?

Please understand there are 1000 channels in india and most of them has their own current affairs programme, we have about 300 or so news channels across the country. All this channels fight each other to be better than the other. but by doing so their quality of reporting has been going down and down. All in the name of TRP....

I opened a leading news paper today morning and the second biggest news was a Lezbo girl left her husband in a small village of karnataka. I dono how that news is related to normal readers. All i did was thrown that newspaper in dustbin.

But let me tell you all the news channels or news papers are bad in india. But what ever you get in PDF or what ever you are interested in are the one like you mentioned in your post. But all the indian media are not like that. eg. The hindu, Indian express,CNN IBN etc etc

Please understand there are 1000 channels in india and most of them has their own current affairs programme, we have about 300 or so news channels across the country. All this channels fight each other to be better than the other. but by doing so their quality of reporting has been going down and down. All in the name of TRP....

I opened a leading news paper today morning and the second biggest news was a Lezbo girl left her husband in a small village of karnataka. I dono how that news is related to normal readers. All i did was thrown that newspaper in dustbin.

But let me tell you all the news channels or news papers are bad in india. But what ever you get in PDF or what ever you are interested in are the one like you mentioned in your post. But all the indian media are not like that. eg. The hindu, Indian express,CNN IBN etc etc

I think Indians have really low standard of journalism.

Are you guys gonna burn the body or burry it?

depends on what family wants (and if he had any specific wish). Most hindus burn the body but a few want to be buried as well.

I think Indians have really low standard of journalism.
India has something for everybody. Low, high, medium... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom