What's new

Sarabjit was a RAW agent.

Habitual nonsensical banter just to make an escape, read the following link to understand how the poor from border areas are recruited with all the promises and glory but discarded like a toilet tissue even after they return.

if you are caught you are on your own — was, they claim, never disclosed to them.

Poor families, from the border belt of Amritsar, Gurdaspur and Ferozepur in particular, are the recruiting grounds for intelligence agencies like the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), military intelligence (MI) and BSF Intelligence. And Dhariwal, Daduwan, Khaira Kalan and Kang, among others, can almost be called spy villages for the number of men that are recruited from here.

“When the agencies recruit us, we are shown steps of gold. They promise us money and security for our families, all of which are forgotten when we are arrested,” he says. Karamat’s former employers offered him a small compensation amount of Rs. 2 lakhs to keep quiet, but he is bitter and refused. “I have spent the best years of my life in jail or working for this country. Now they shun me!

Spies of Punjab,

This is Modus -Operandi of every secret agency , what's so startling about it ??

Just a question to indian members here..... Have you ever come across RAW agents interacting and disclosing anything to print/TV media...... ( do not consider the books written by them)

Could be, Conspiracy Theories are not Pakistani proprietary.:astagh:

Truth is Mr Singh was not RAW agent, he was falsely framed (According to Pakistani media). There were many technical fault in his case (Whcih already discussed here).

There arte no technical faults. The guy admitted his acts. He was convicted by courts. India also now has admitted that he was not a mistaken identity case.

You can come up with all the conspiracy theories you want. As I many times say. You are just like us when it comes to denial and conspiracy theories. Only thing is that you don't admit it. ;)

What now Mr.Elite troller? Shedding tears for Indian spys just because the topic demands it/?
We have been long well in forums to know about U. So shed your crocodile tears elsewhere. Even if he is a spy, U guys have managed to Kill him.
Congrats Pakistan.

Give it a rest mate, no one is shedding tears for an acknowledged terrorist....according to Indians he was snow white but now i guess the reflection is too gruesome for your likes to comprehend....face the music rather than digressing in all sorts.

Any Example??

DENIAL?? Again a "LOL" (credit: @Umair Nawaz).

Dude, for a media driven only by Profit & TRPs, nothing is impossible, they can take my word (a complete civilian) & publish it as the words of a RAW agent who is ANONYMOUS. They know no one will question them as they are hiding in the garb of ANONYMITY.

I can give you 100s of examples of Paid news, Fake news & what not.

Just in the run-up to Karnataka assembly elections, EC caught 42 cases of PAID NEWS.

Give me one reason to trust this news?? or better:

Just show me another Indian Source saying the same thing & i'll humbly accept that Sarabhjit was INDEED a Spy.

Best of Luck for that :)

We have already provided a very reliable India source which admits that he was a spy. Unlike you who is assuming that this is a paid news.

Either you prove that this particular news is paid or accept the truth. There is not point denying in such stupid manner. No one will believe in your theory that since news X was paid so news Y would also be paid. Yeah right!!!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anonymous or non-anonymous. It is obvious that the source isn't going to expose its identity on such sensitive matter. It makes sense. Nothing new in journalism.

You can keep denying the truth. You guys have already lost any moral standing by attacking Sanaullah in Jammu jail.

Since it's not official I will take it with pinch of salt, you are trying very hard to read between lines.

But I would say you are entitled to your op.

It's funny how Indians were crying like it was their time of the month when Kasab and company did their thing.
But now.... all quite in the western front :omghaha:

you guys can dish out STATE SPONSORED terrorism but then cry like a girl losing her virginity when a bunch of Pakistani thugs repay you in kind.

Just going by the number of rapes and starvation it is clear that this slum dog country has no moral compass, so what's a few (dozen? thousand?) terrorist bombings in Pakistan?

In ur eyes, he was sent by GoI. In our eyes, he was a member of LeT, trained and funded by ISI, which is a part of GoP. (Chicago and Mumbai trials points out to the hands of ISI)
So comparison is still there.

cry me a river, no evidence no proof just rants and bickering, if it was sponsored by state gladly take your case to ICJ

This is Modus -Operandi of every secret agency , what's so startling about it ??

The system usualy works like for retired military officers, once a spy returns home, the State or establishment take care of them so they usualy spend life in some quite corner.....not as the case is with Indian spies who have been forced to seek justice to make ends meet. !!

You looks ignorant as for Indians we have changed the treatment recently and now we cut them through their a$$es with an axe...So run now before we send some one to cut yours...logic less rant yr own newspaper admitted who sarbjit was and you are bullshitting around..buzz off

Thanks for admitting your inhuman acts. You ppl have forgotten Indian Values. You have forgotten out folk-stories.

The Saint and the Scorpion - Indian Epics and Stories

Biting is your nature, saving is our nature. It pain when I see Mongolic act by a Pakistani (Saurabh Kalia, Mr Singh, Beheaded soldiers, Beheaded Baloch, Double Barrel Khan's Massacare). Some time I wonder , were the same person once follower of Budhha and Gandhi???

How in few centuries they became this..??

Give it a rest mate, no one is shedding tears for an acknowledged terrorist....according to Indians he was snow white but now i guess the reflection is too gruesome for your likes to comprehend....face the music rather than digressing in all sorts.

Whatever you are blabbering lacks coherency.

The system usualy works like for retired military officers, once a spy returns home, the State or establishment take care of them so they usualy spend life in some quite corner.....not as the case is with Indian spies who have been forced to seek justice to make ends meet. !!

This happens everywhere kid, no need to worry about our spies, once cover is blown they are no use and this is well known fact in the world of spies.

There arte no technical faults. The guy admitted his acts. He was convicted by courts. India also now has admitted that he was not a mistaken identity case.

You can come up with all the conspiracy theories you want. As I many times say. You are just like us when it comes to denial and conspiracy theories. Only thing is that you don't admit it. ;)

Yes he was convicted, Some time mistake happen by hounarable court, thats why review petitions are for. Sharabjeet case was mistaken identity case, where technical fault was committed by Judiciary.

Why India will accept him as spy , when he was not. Its just pig-sh!t journalism. HT is pig-sh!t news paper.

Pakistani are amazing ppl. They bash TOI-HT when news is Anti Pak, and praise the same paper when news is pig-sh!t...

Cheap banter may earn you some brownies but it proves your lack of comprehension on the subject.

Who lacks comprehension skills is quite apparent, one who is clutching at some unreliable anonymous source or one who is judging by official releases.

Back
Top Bottom