What's new

Sarabjit was a RAW agent.

Some of the operations executed by the R&AW during the period were totally mindless. Spies like Sarabjit and their family have paid huge cost for it. Sometimes, the agency officials executed operations out of personal bravado that they can get 'something' done in Pakistan," said the official.

lol thats so funny kasamey lol

You people were ardently denying this again and again and kept on putting up that video of confession.

Ab sach samnay agaya hai bhai.

I have never seen that video, nor posted it. I cannot understand Hindi, so i am not sure, what the video says.
Yes, individuals have different perceptions. Even the GoI still maintains he is Indian farmer. The nation have to maintain like that.
Like how Pakistan maintained, Kasab is not from their soil.
This is the rule of the spy game, i suppose.

And then you guys say it is Pakistanis who are in denial. Denial at its best here.

Learn to distinguish fact from fiction without emotions clouding your mind.

It's quite apparent that so called senior RAW agent is the brain fart of speculative mind.

I have never seen that video, nor posted it. I cannot understand Hindi, so i am not sure, what the video says.
Yes, individuals have different perceptions. Even the GoI still maintains he is Indian farmer. The nation have to maintain like that.
Like how Pakistan maintained, Kasab is not from their soil.
This is the rule of the spy game, i suppose.

Kasab was not a spy, so a fail comparison. Sarabjit was a spy who was sent by state of India to kill Innocent Pakistani's

and you guys through balochistan?

And What iota of evidence u have to prove that? Have u handed evidence to India, or to NATO or to USA?
Just don publish some photographs of central asians, caught and posed as Indians. U know Hard evidence?
For over a decade, GoP have been saying we have monotonous evidences. The issue is why u guys still havent shared with any other nations, let alone India?

Kasab was not a spy, so a fail comparison. Sarabjit was a spy who was sent by state of India to kill Innocent Pakistani's

In ur eyes, he was sent by GoI. In our eyes, he was a member of LeT, trained and funded by ISI, which is a part of GoP. (Chicago and Mumbai trials points out to the hands of ISI)
So comparison is still there.

Bull-sh!t.. These TOI-let paper and HT are utter BS. What a bunch of lies.

Mr Singh was wrongly framed and spend 19 years in prision. He was due to come to his homeland in couple of year, The rougue pakistani politician-Agency nexux killed him to gain public vote.

It was hidden compromise btwn Sonia Maino and Zardari. I kill Afjal, you kill Mr Singh... Both will get votes

Sharabjeet was not spy, he died for lusty politicians..

Learn to distinguish fact from fiction without emotions clouding your mind.

It's quite apparent that so called senior RAW agent is the

What? It is reported in the most reliable newspapers of India. It is now up to you your that whether you accept it or remain in denial. Now Sarabjit isn't going to come back in this world to confirm you he was a spy. :lol:

For us. We already knew that guy was not a mistaken identity case as Indians claimed.

Bull-sh!t.. These TOI-let paper and HT are utter BS. What a bunch of lies.

Mr Singh was wrongly framed and spend 19 years in prision. He was due to come to his homeland in couple of year, The rougue pakistani politician-Agency nexux killed him to gain public vote.

It was hidden compromise btwn Sonia Maino and Zardari. I kill Afjal, you kill Mr Singh... Both will get votes

Sharabjeet was not spy, he died for lusty politicians..

Yeah right!!! As I said. It is also a national phenomenon when it comes to denial. Now it is a Indo-Pak nexus against Sarabjit. Cool conspiracy story there.

and you guys through balochistan?

We are waiting for Interior minister Rehman Mallik's proof, which he said to provide on right time.. Son, Right time has come or not??? Bunch of liars (Policticians-ISI) are playing with innocent Pakistani..

Every day we saw headless, Butchered corpse of poor Balochis (Proof available on you tube, many journos have raise this issue). Looks like beheading is taught in basic course. Be it Indian or Balochi head..

What? It is reported in the most reliable newspapers of India. It is now up to you your that whether you accept it or remain in denial. Now Sarabjit isn't going to come back in this world to confirm you he was a spy. :lol:

For us. We already knew that guy was not a mistaken identity case as Indians claimed.

Yeah right!!! As I said. It is also a national phenomenon when it comes to denial. Now it is a Indo-Pak nexus against Sarabjit. Cool conspiracy story there.

You are not getting those finer points about so called anonymous senior RAW agent .

He was a spy. No country admits it send their spies across their borders, and its well explained beforehand, if u are get caught, then u r on ur own. The same applies to ISI agents as well.
Many are talking as if innocents here. U guys supported Khalistan movement, we retaliated back, then ur support for Khalistan ended.
Now, the govt under Rao, had ceased sending spies across the border. But u guys are still involved in state sponsored terrorism through LeT, 26/11, IM etc.

Habitual nonsensical banter just to make an escape, read the following link to understand how the poor from border areas are recruited with all the promises and glory but discarded like a toilet tissue even after they return.

if you are caught you are on your own — was, they claim, never disclosed to them.

Poor families, from the border belt of Amritsar, Gurdaspur and Ferozepur in particular, are the recruiting grounds for intelligence agencies like the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), military intelligence (MI) and BSF Intelligence. And Dhariwal, Daduwan, Khaira Kalan and Kang, among others, can almost be called spy villages for the number of men that are recruited from here.

“When the agencies recruit us, we are shown steps of gold. They promise us money and security for our families, all of which are forgotten when we are arrested,” he says. Karamat’s former employers offered him a small compensation amount of Rs. 2 lakhs to keep quiet, but he is bitter and refused. “I have spent the best years of my life in jail or working for this country. Now they shun me!

Spies of Punjab,

Yeah right!!! As I said. It is also a national phenomenon when it comes to denial. Now it is
a Indo-Pak nexus against Sarabjit. Cool conspiracy story there.

Could be, Conspiracy Theories are not Pakistani proprietary.:astagh:

Truth is Mr Singh was not RAW agent, he was falsely framed (According to Pakistani media). There were many technical fault in his case (Whcih already discussed here).

When it about showing Pakistan in bad light than anonymous source becomes divine revelation.

Any Example??

And then you guys say it is Pakistanis who are in denial. Denial at its best here.

DENIAL?? Again a "LOL" (credit: @Umair Nawaz).

Dude, for a media driven only by Profit & TRPs, nothing is impossible, they can take my word (a complete civilian) & publish it as the words of a RAW agent who is ANONYMOUS. They know no one will question them as they are hiding in the garb of ANONYMITY.

I can give you 100s of examples of Paid news, Fake news & what not.

Just in the run-up to Karnataka assembly elections, EC caught 42 cases of PAID NEWS.

Give me one reason to trust this news?? or better:

Just show me another Indian Source saying the same thing & i'll humbly accept that Sarabhjit was INDEED a Spy.

Best of Luck for that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not getting those finer points about so called anonymous senior RAW agent .

Anonymous or non-anonymous. It is obvious that the source isn't going to expose its identity on such sensitive matter. It makes sense. Nothing new in journalism.

You can keep denying the truth. You guys have already lost any moral standing by attacking Sanaullah in Jammu jail.

We are waiting for Interior minister Rehman Mallik's proof, which he said to provide on right time.. Son, Right time has come or not??? Bunch of liars (Policticians-ISI) are playing with innocent Pakistani..

Every day we saw headless, Butchered corpse of poor Balochis (Proof available on you tube, many journos have raise this issue). Looks like beheading is taught in basic course. Be it Indian or Balochi head..

You looks ignorant as for indians we have changed the treatment recently and now we cut them through their a$$es with an axe...So run now before we send some one to cut yours...logic less rant yr own newspaper admitted who sarbjit was and you are bullshitting around..buzz off

Habitual nonsensical banter just to make an escape, read the following link to understand how the poor from border areas are recruited with all the promises and glory but discarded like a toilet tissue even after they return.

if you are caught you are on your own — was, they claim, never disclosed to them.

Poor families, from the border belt of Amritsar, Gurdaspur and Ferozepur in particular, are the recruiting grounds for intelligence agencies like the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), military intelligence (MI) and BSF Intelligence. And Dhariwal, Daduwan, Khaira Kalan and Kang, among others, can almost be called spy villages for the number of men that are recruited from here.

“When the agencies recruit us, we are shown steps of gold. They promise us money and security for our families, all of which are forgotten when we are arrested,” he says. Karamat’s former employers offered him a small compensation amount of Rs. 2 lakhs to keep quiet, but he is bitter and refused. “I have spent the best years of my life in jail or working for this country. Now they shun me!

Spies of Punjab,

What now Mr.Elite troller? Shedding tears for Indian spys just because the topic demands it/?
We have been long well in forums to know about U. So shed your crocodile tears elsewhere. Even if he is a spy, U guys have managed to Kill him.
Congrats Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom