What's new

Sarabjit was a RAW agent.

I wonder what salman khan is thinking now as he called him a case of mistaken identity. Don't worry news will come out even if government does not admit his role.

How do you expect Salman Khan to know? Actors / actresses and people in the public eye tend to tell people what they want to hear. I can understand you wanting to lambast the the other Salman - Salman Khurshid but Salman Khan? Really?

And I don't think they will officially admit it. Shame about that.

Countries rarely admit about the presence of their spies. But sending in random farmers as opposed to sending in those trained in espionage is fraught with risk.

Facepalm by you. Nobody sends farmers as agents. Sarabjit was a trained RAW terrorist who executed bombs in Pakistan successfully killing Pakistanis and ran as far as Wahga border but was caught

Its a bit scary to know that Sarabjit could have stayed in Pakistan had he not tried to cross the border again

Now , where are the Indians who were claiming that an innocent was given a death sentence without a proper trial ? :azn:

He was a spy. No country admits it send their spies across their borders, and its well explained beforehand, if u are get caught, then u r on ur own. The same applies to ISI agents as well.
Many are talking as if innocents here. U guys supported Khalistan movement, we retaliated back, then ur support for Khalistan ended.
Now, the govt under Rao, had ceased sending spies across the border. But u guys are still involved in state sponsored terrorism through LeT, 26/11, IM etc.

Indians were claiming he was innocent. Now they are admiting he was involved in terror blasts in Pakistan.

anyway we always knew he was a plauged infested rat .

How do you expect Salman Khan to know? Actors / actresses and people in the public eye tend to tell people what they want to hear. I can understand you wanting to lambast the the other Salman - Salman Khurshid but Salman Khan? Really?

Well Salman Khan did announce to launch an online campaign to declare sarbajit innocent. Bashing politician is useless as their words are as much true as their ugly faces.

Due to Afzal Guru hanging--

2 Indian soldiers were beheaded,
and 1 Indian prisoner was attacked.

What exactly did India achieve by hanging someone without evidence?

He was a spy. No country admits it send their spies across their borders, and its well explained beforehand, if u are get caught, then u r on ur own. The same applies to ISI agents as well.
Many are talking as if innocents here. U guys supported Khalistan movement, we retaliated back, then ur support for Khalistan ended.
Now, the govt under Rao, had ceased sending spies across the border. But u guys are still involved in state sponsored terrorism through LeT, 26/11, IM etc.

and you guys through balochistan?

I am sure you ordered your cola and popcorn for your 9 PM show :P

For today..nah...I don't think he will discuss anything today. Now he has gone back to railgate and coalgate and other gates.

Back
Top Bottom