What's new

Saparat country for Hindus in Bangladesh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladeshi army might need target practice anyway.

And you are a 3ft midget or a hobbit like rest of the Indians.

This is troll thread, but we all know troll thread is inevitable when Indians are involved. They hijack every thread but mods do not do anything, they think they are high and
LOL kiddo, I'm in the Ranvir Sena. Look them up and then try meeting me.

Lol sena tenaa what ever you want to call it, I don't care. Meet you lmao? If you are ever in the UK give me a call I'll happily come down. Meet me LOLOLOL.

And you are a 3ft midget like rest of the Indians.

And you this bit as well.

I swear the quality of the posters here is going down day by day, which is quite an achievement, since a lot of the posters here are trolls to begin with.
Actually Average Indian & Pakistani Hight is 5.5fts

You are Dalit looking person, don't talk in a Bhumihars presence.

Dalit looking person!? Hahahaha! Have you even seen me!? Now, I don't want want to be racist with you because all you Indians live in your own fantasy world and no one cares. And what the hell is Bhumimar!? Never heard of it.

what do u think ...is it feasible ......
what muslims from across the border have to say over it.....should India press over this.....
ur sincere opinion is needed....:)

Well i cant say anything on behalf of Muslims from this side of border but my personal opinion is that only Bangladeshis can decide that not us. As far as feasibility is concerned it can be possible only if India stands firm and support the idea 200% but again more than religious aspect the linguistic and ethnic side appeals the Indians from a particular community. So may be India wont stand firm but again in my book anything is possible

Lol, harami midget Bangla boy. Do you know what the RANVIR SENA do to illegal midgets like you? I bet you've never held a gun in your life. Come Purnea Bihar and talk to us.
@veekysingh Tell this midget what Bhumihar RANVIR SENA boys do to Bangladeshis. ;)

Indians are pussies, they have no heart and try to talk their way out of things whenever they get confronted by other ethnic minorities, I've seen it all. I don't deal with firearms because I'd rather use my fists hence some of the metacarpal injuries on my fist. I don't disclose whether I deal with guns or not especially not on the internet, if you were really a hotshot Ranbeer Mithunn then you wouldn't chat crap on the internet. Bass yaara, bass.

Secondly, your 'gangster' crew is bullying Bangladeshi immigrants, well that tells me everything you can only bully illegal economic migrants who have no grounds to fight back and come here to make a living. Don't talk about what you do to Bangladeshis, just make a trip down and I'll be sure to message you my mobile number.

Well i cant say anything on behalf of Muslims from this side of border but my personal opinion is that only Bangladeshis can decide that not us. As far as feasibility is concerned it can be possible only if India stands firm and support the idea 200% but again more than religious aspect the linguistic and ethnic side appeals the Indians from a particular community. So may be India wont stand firm but again in my book anything is possible
India does not want a new country on border. No tamil eelam, no balochistan and no hindu bangladesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom