What's new

Saparat country for Hindus in Bangladesh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are Dalit looking person, don't talk in a Bhumihars presence.

Reported for your casteist rants. I don't care if you're Indian or not. You make stupid rants against any caste, I'll report you.
@Oscar For your consideration. Also, the poster is glorifying a banned Terrorist outfit.

Indians are pussies, they have no heart and try to talk their way out of things whenever they get confronted by other ethnic minorities, I've seen it all. I don't deal with firearms because I'd rather use my fists hence some of the metacarpal injuries on my fist. I don't disclose whether I deal with guns or not especially not on the internet, if you were really a hotshot Ranbeer Mithunn then you wouldn't chat crap on the internet. Bass yaara, bass.

Secondly, your 'gangster' crew is bullying Bangladeshi immigrants, well that tells me everything you can only bully illegal economic migrants who have no grounds to fight back and come here to make a living. Don't talk about what you do to Bangladeshis, just make a trip down and I'll be sure to message you my mobile number.
Listen kid, I appreciate the bravado but you don't know what you are dealing with. I grew up watching family fight of Naxalites at the age of 5. I got in my first fight with a Bangldeshi who tried stealing my dog at the age of 12 and knocked him out. I've done loads of other shit that I'm not going to mention here. RANVIR SENA isn't a gang, it's a landlord militia. You got the balls to face us? I've seen loads of Bangladeshis like you who talk big but are midget churas. Got any balls then come to Purnia Bihar and contact me on here.

Listen kiddo, it's easy making the big talk but can you carry it out? Living the easy life in Western countries and talking about target practice lol.

I did not know you are Bangladeshi.

Reported for your casteist rants. I don't care if you're Indian or not. You make stupid rants against any caste, I'll report you.
@Oscar For your consideration. Also, the poster is glorifying a banned Terrorist outfit.
RANVIR SENA is not banned by the Central government.

Listen kid, I appreciate the bravado but you don't know what you are dealing with. I grew up watching family fight of Naxalites at the age of 5. I got in my first fight with a Bangldeshi who tried stealing my dog at the age of 12 and knocked him out. I've done loads of other shit that I'm not going to mention here. RANVIR SENA isn't a gang, it's a landlord militia. You got the balls to face us? I've seen loads of Bangladeshis like you who talk big but are midget churas. Got any balls then come to Purnia Bihar and contact me on here.

Family fight, organised fight whatever you want to call it. It doesn't work like that here, whenever a fight pops off, it pops off without consent. You have a landlord militia it only takes the Mujahideen once to blow your shit to smithereens. I'm not part of a gang and I condone it. Don't talk big on the internet, it's not necessary. If you were really part of a militia you wouldn't be wasting your time on here. And not heard of Ranvir Sena because it's one of those 'Indian Goonda Gangs' you see on Bollywood lmao.

I'm 5ft10 so what? You got experience or balls in brawl big man?

"Big man" is you, not me. I never claimed to be one but you started fronting with all your Ranvir Sena homo shit.

RANVIR SENA is not banned by the Central government.

It's banned by the Bihar Government, where it is most active. I request you again, rein in your idiotic casteist $h!t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom