What's new

Saparat country for Hindus in Bangladesh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Population wise, the subcontinent has too much population (lack of birth control) can't affors to divide bangladesh.

Bangladeshi national pride will not allow it.

We don't know if Bangladeshi Hindus themselves have an appetite for a separate nation.

Where is the land going to come from? Are they willing to go through another partition process.

Repercussions for India. India prefers status quo. A radical change means less control and if any religious violence goes out of contriol what are the implications for Indian states?

Assam and the Bodos are already paranoid about 'infiltrators.'

hmmm so basically India loves to stir Hindu protest in Bangladesh

hmmm so basically India loves to stir Hindu protest in Bangladesh
there is no hindu protest. if they cant live there and are targetted, they can come to India and live. Am sure Govt of India will see their situation and accept them are refugee.

You see atleast Pakistani actresses do it in hostile country unlike these
PICS LINKS Deleted
Indians who cannot do cheer leader job...as they'll scare away everyone.
So are you finish with your habitual trolling & decided to post on topic or still wanna see more pics of Indians?
Com'on man you are making fun of simple people who don't have anything to do with this...Talk about Actress and other SHIT don't involve this type of peoples here....Its a Request
Otherwise I have to share some Pakistani women pictures here

Last edited:
there is a thread for this started by a bd national, because he wanted more arabized bd. You can find it in bd section. he/she was a new member so dont remember the id.

yes, that post is full of racist rant.
i was following the forum when that guy was active. but no, there was no thread. that guy was saying how West Bengalis are different but still not worse than tibet-burmese-looking people in India's east. he had a serious grudge about mongoloid-looking people for some reason

Com'on man you are making fun of simple people who don't have anything to do with this...Talk about Actress and other SHIT don't involve this type of peoples here....Its a Request
Otherwise I have to share some Pakistani women pictures here

Well TBH i didn't knew they were simple people...abt the first pic someone told me that she is South Indian actress.

Anyways pics deleted, i cannot target innocent people because of some keyboard clown.

there is no hindu protest. if they cant live there and are targetted, they can come to India and live. Am sure Govt of India will see their situation and accept them are refugee.

thats a good idea but as another indian stated that india cant afford adding up to population

Well TBH i didn't knew they were simple people...abt the first pic someone told me that she is South Indian actress.
BTW pics deleted.
She is not an actress in any South Indian...That's why i am saying this :) Thanks for deleting..

thats a good idea but as another indian stated that india cant afford adding up to population

We do not want additional land or people. its the stupidity of Assam/west banagal govt. that they let these illegal immigrants settle in for the sake of some votes.

mistakes is ours/ our governments.

P.S we have a soft corner for the hindu migrants because they do not have any other place to go.

we have always given refuge to neighbours, as percentage of our population they will be too small.

we have always given refuge to neighbours, as percentage of our population they will be too small.
WTF you are talking about man?? 50 Million Refugees are less according to you. Total Population of UK is 63 Million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom