What's new

Saparat country for Hindus in Bangladesh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... This is still not a good thing! Something has to be done about the huge population growth! Or else in the future.... I am not sure what will happen...
So, what you want we accept Chinese method?? :lol:
Don't worry According me the growth rate will decrease more i coming future. Because this days peoples don't want more than 1 or 2 child. After 2100 Population of our countries start decreasing until then world population will cross 10 Billion and Indian population will cross 2 Billion, Pakistan will be at 800 million or something and Bangladesh will be at 700 million or something.:hitwall:

She can cry as much as she wants. Once a thorough investigation is done and the beloved Bangladeshis are declared illegals, even a 1000 Mamatas can do nothing but bid adieu to her sweet votebank.

The votebank politicians are a sick lot. Once they lose the voting right, these politicians like Mamata will be the first to desert them. It's happened in Assam. Will happen in Bengal.

That is a good way to get rid of the lot.

We have nothing against Bangladeshi Muslims. Just that they don't belong in India.

So, what you want we accept Chinese method??
Don't worry According me the growth rate will decrease more i coming future. Because this days peoples don't want more than 1 or 2 child. After 2100 Population of our countries start decreasing until then world population will cross 10 Billion and Indian population will cross 2 Billion, Pakistan will be at 800 million or something and Bangladesh will be at 700 million or something.

YES!! The Chinese method for Population control should be adopted immediately!! Why doesn't the government make this rule!? :mad:

^^First target should be stupid people...ignorant and stupid people should not be allowed to breed!

As long as you know where(towards whom) the arrows(at the beginning of my statement) are pointed towards...I am!:D

PS:Do visit the BD section and enjoy a thread regarding scripts when you have free time(You'll know what I mean!)
Excuse my ignorance Anubis bhai. Onek din por dekha holo tai matha ta quick kaaj koreni. Akhon bepar ta bhujhesi :D

First: Because we are not Chinese and Second People will not accept it

3507541_orig.gif

6NvNV.gif

So doomed...

Last edited:
Shut up stalker and a troll! I don't care what you think!! From now on I will never waste my time replying you! Misogynistic pig!
Haram!:astagh:

FYI misogyny is targeted towards women....since we both are men....I can't possibly be misogynistic,can I??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom