What's new

Saparat country for Hindus in Bangladesh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha buddy where was your Mujahedeen when the Bangladeshis had there *** kicked in 2005?
Bring your Mujahedeen chura boy Rannvir SENA has dealt with Naxalite guerrilla fighters.

There's no big talk only the truth. Like I said come to Purnia Bihar. I don't need to be lectured on a fight by a chura Bangladeshi who has comfortable life in the west. Stop living in dream land kiddo. Lol threatening to get a Mujahedeen on us.

Pudhiya Bihar has no credibility and I'm not surprised because no ones heard of it. Indians trying to exaggerate there native terror groups to make it sound like it has threats on the scale of Pakistan but it doesn't, it's probably some small Gunda gang of India lol and you've proved that to me by telling me your gang bullies Bangladeshi immigrants lmao. Big boys don't have time to bully immigrants, sit back down and munch on your veggie paneer. I can't wait to tell my friends about this gang lmfao.

Pakistan obsessed with India.,,,,.
u know whole world knows.....:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::

:rofl::rofl:

.....even on ur resolution day u sing our songs.....:lol::lol:

@American Pakistani ....:lol:

This is not called obsession but defense against India. Pakistan has to make sure that it's borders are well defended against India.

The last video was Geo TV's which is known basher of Pakistan & PA/ISI...they promotes Indian culture in Pakistan & they are already facing troubles now because no one stands with them.

Next please.

kindly also state reasons

Population wise, the subcontinent has too much population (lack of birth control) can't affors to divide bangladesh.

Bangladeshi national pride will not allow it.

We don't know if Bangladeshi Hindus themselves have an appetite for a separate nation.

Where is the land going to come from? Are they willing to go through another partition process.

Repercussions for India. India prefers status quo. A radical change means less control and if any religious violence goes out of contriol what are the implications for Indian states?

Assam and the Bodos are already paranoid about 'infiltrators.'

Oh well...it's bit late for that now. If they wanted to, they would have done it in '71. Not now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom