What's new

Saparat country for Hindus in Bangladesh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here.

Pregnant mata???
Shame on you!!!
1) Post reported for calling India a "pregnant mata"-sullying a nationality without provocations.
2)No society makes a risible character out of a pregnant woman.As a society is judged by the way it treats its women.
Enuff said..

Oh wait, I didn't know Tamil Nadu wanted Independence.

I think Annadurai wants to do something about that in 1965.

Khalistan distant memory

And Assam... well I don't like talking about that because of horrible evetns due to past few days.

Oh and he is going to bring up Indians and raping, since you brought up Women. Jus saying :-)

But I often hear Pakistani guys bleat on about Tamil Elam :rofl:

Hey at least they know provinces which doesn't stop at Delhi.

Pregnant mata???
Shame on you!!!
1) Post reported for calling India a "pregnant mata"-sullying a nationality without provocations.
2)No society makes a risible character out of a pregnant woman.As a society is judged by the way it treats its women.
Enuff said..

Nothing offensive for ladies so don't go gaga. Also before opening your gigantic mouth ask your illiterate compatriots that don't drag off topics or they will face similar replies.

Oh wait, I didn't know Tamil Nadu wanted Independence.

I think Annadurai wants to do something about that in 1965.

Khalistan distant memory

And Assam... well I don't like talking about that because of horrible evetns due to past few days.

Oh and he is going to bring up Indians and raping, since you brought up Women. Jus saying

But I often hear Pakistani guys bleat on about Tamil Elam :rofl:

Hey at least they know provinces which doesn't stop at Delhi.

Even if you won't show your flags i would've correctly guess your origin due to the fact that habitual trolling is done mostly by citizens of R Republic.:-)

Nothing offensive for ladies so don't go gaga. Also before opening your gigantic mouth ask your illiterate compatriots that don't drag off topics or they will face similar replies.

One can't be accountable for actions of others...There is a Report Button to report members who breaks forum rule. Instead of posting loathe of crap and committing same sin, you may consider using it and leave rest in Moderators hand. :partay:

So a verbal diaarrhoea as replies.

who are you threatening kiddo? This is why i love defence forums. Two bit armchar warriors threatening others and strutting around all 'macho' like.

Even if you won't show your flags i would've correctly guess your origin due to the fact that habitual trolling is done mostly by citizens of R Republic.:-)

what are you talking about?

My origin flag shows India, location flag New Zealand. So I am an Indian. And I have said before I came to New Zealand 10 years ago. In 2004.

Do I have it the other way around? :unsure:

and I am not trolling, just pointing out the absurdity of the Tamil Eelam argument when they are in Sri Lanka!

yes I thinK moderation has hit the lowest and people like u needed to be banned for using offensive language.....
so, ur post is reported......

Funny pack from R Republik chanting in chorus "foul". You drag Pakistan in your insignificant country thread & you will get similar replies from me. I' am tired of reporting off topic post while no action being taken.

But what about, when he first said all Bangladeshis are 4 ft 7! Then I answered him that all Indians are hobbits and midgets!

And what about when that poster said all Bangladeshi Hindus and genetically superior to the Muslims!?
Reported both do the same :tup:

what are you talking about?

My origin flag shows India, location flag New Zealand. So I am an Indian. And I have said before I came to New Zealand 10 years ago. In 2004.

Do I have it the other way around? :unsure:

and I am not trolling, just pointing out the absurdity of the Tamil Eelam argument when they are in Sri Lanka!

I repeat, even if you won't say where you are from, any one can correctly guess reading your off topic posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom