What's new

Saparat country for Hindus in Bangladesh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're actually quite racist and yet you're (supposedly) advocating Islam? That's called being a hypocrite if I may say so.

In Snow Queen's defense, as stupid as his remark is, Ranvir's comments were racist and uncalled for.

Being a Muslim has no relevancy in regards to racism.

A lot of Hindus here have bigoted views.

A lot of Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims here have no compunction in letting their disdain for Hindus show either.

This is what I find funny. India, Pakistan and Bangladeshis are fighting among themselves to decide who is better when these countries are literally hell on earth.

If given a choice, no one wants to live on the sub-continent.

With the mentality shown by a lot of the posters here, now wonder our region is backward, ignorant and filled with hate.

LOL. Most are actually dalit looking people and lives in poor conditions. And they won't get a separate land just for this minority, because they can just migrate to West Bengal instead.

what's this? A Muslim engaging in casteist remarks?

I thought Muslims were opposed to the caste system. These words would even put an upper caste chauvinist to shame.

You are a special kind of bigot aren't you?

He said it first ! And I am not racist!

Most are actually dalit looking people

Not racism at all mate.

Just a bit of friendly banter eh?

And you are a 3ft midget like rest of the Indians.

And you this bit as well.

I swear the quality of the posters here is going down day by day, which is quite an achievement, since a lot of the posters here are trolls to begin with.

This is what I find funny. India, Pakistan and Bangladeshis are fighting among themselves to decide who is better when these countries are literally hell on earth.
With the mentality shown by a lot of the posters here, now wonder our region is backward, ignorant and filled with hate.

wrong about these....

what's this? A Muslim engaging in casteist remarks?
I thought Muslims were opposed to the caste system. These words would even put an upper caste chauvinist to shame.
You are a special kind of bigot aren't you?

I meant there are Hindus here who lives in poor neighbourhoods. Most of them are from there. And you people call them those kind of stuff? That's why I am making it easier for Indians to understand.

First try to save already pregnant mata who is ready to deliver several babies i.e Khalistan, Assam, Nagaland, Tamil Elam, South Tibet, etc etc.

BTW the moderation of the forum has hit lowest of all times since i join. Indians troll every thread & drag offtopic but still they are spared while many Pakistanis are awarded bans. I request Mods to kindly take action @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Manticore etc.

You are right moderation of this forum ever low .... cause elite members start to troll in every Indian thread .... I wish also watch post of areesh so called elite and report it cause he start trolling in this thread.

BTW post reported for bold part

Grand, an Indian who is willing to get off his high horse and admit that India isn't particularly shining. Can't say I disagree.

This forum is a world of it's own. You see people discussing things that don't even cross the minds of common people, who are just trying to make their ends meet. Half the issues discussed on here by Pakistanis, Indians and BDeshis are pretty much non-issues to begin with.

I used to have the perception that a lot of the Indians here were intellectually deficient.

I never had been to the Bangladeshi forums before.

The level of discourse and intellect takes a nose dive after that :D
bd section cannot be sustained without these threads. There are not much defence related news in bd and bsf did not kill anybody recently.
dont try to be too intellectual mallu. :o:

You are right moderation of this forum ever low .... cause elite members start to troll in every Indian thread .... I wish also watch post of areesh so called elite and report it cause he start trolling in this thread.

BTW post reported for bold part

My post was reaction of your flaming post.

I meant there are Hindus here who lives in poor neighbourhoods. Most of them are from there. And you people call them those kind of stuff? That's why I am making it easier for Indians to understand.

I know that you were responding to Ranvir's troll remarks.

I guess everyone loses their cool around here.

Grand, an Indian who is willing to get off his high horse and admit that India isn't particularly shining. Can't say I disagree.

This forum is a world of it's own. You see people discussing things that don't even cross the minds of common people, who are just trying to make their ends meet. Half the issues discussed on here by Pakistanis, Indians and BDeshis are pretty much non-issues to begin with.

@Ravi Nair is a western sellout. he is not an Indian anymore.

:p::p::p:

And you are a 3ft midget like rest of the Indians.

But what about, when he first said all Bangladeshis are 4 ft 7! Then I answered him that all Indians are hobbits and midgets!

And what about when that poster said all Bangladeshi Hindus and genetically superior to the Muslims!?

Marijuana allows me clarity.

False pride isn't going to get us anywhere :)

But what about, when he first said all Bangladeshis are 4 ft 7! Then I answered him that all Indians are hobbits and midgets!

And what about when that poster said all Bangladeshi Hindus and genetically superior to the Muslims!?

refer to my post after. I acknowledged Ranvir's racism. He was trolling.

It is understandable you lost your cool.

And I do troll here sometimes. It's not lie I should be lecturing you anyway :o:

@The Snow Queen I was kind of pulling your leg too ;)

bd section cannot be sustained without these threads. There are not much defence related news in bd and bsf did not kill anybody recently.
dont try to be too intellectual mallu. :o:

Intellectual mallu

isn't that a contradiction in terms?

I am here.
First try to save already pregnant mata who is ready to deliver several babies i.e Khalistan, Assam, Nagaland, Tamil Elam, South Tibet, etc etc.

BTW the moderation of the forum has hit lowest of all times since i join. Indians troll every thread & drag offtopic but still they are spared while many Pakistanis are awarded bans. I request Mods to kindly take action @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Manticore etc.

Pregnant mata???
Shame on you!!!
1) Post reported for calling India a "pregnant mata"-sullying a nationality without provocations.
2)No society makes a risible character out of a pregnant woman.As a society is judged by the way it treats its women.
Enuff said..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom