What's new

Saparat country for Hindus in Bangladesh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they feel left out. :(
Nope just consultants giving advice as we got a piece so we can help others get more :agree:

Reported for bringing Pakistan unnecessarily in the debate, please try to control the urge to bring in Pakistan where it's not required.
Within context :coffee:

Oh I am sorry greater Punjab already part of us? Then no need to bring in Pak :agree:

R4.gif

Nope...we can see butt hurt Indians from across the border :pop:

Plus it was independence from British...Your forefather signed it so stop crying...respect your ancestors! :angry:

ahh.. I couldn't care less about that grand unification theory, for I am practical and thats what they pay me for, if that is what you are going about..
Its a simple question...if it is right for someone, then why the same thing is wrong for someone else?As per you, the times are different? Well, what is the difference?

Well your support is of no use...
We got a piece so are experts in giving advice...you on the other hand ...forget showing me the mirror just showed me your blank CV
I can feel you pain :devil: I think you should care about Pakistan's unity more than India and Bangladesh otherwise other 1971 will happen...:rofl:

Contradiction of the day :woot:

Its not.. I am not impressed by @BDforever that meme, which is abnormal..But the thread amuses me, including you.. so far..

Hell.. probably I'm skipping my evening tea too..And I normally don't skip the evening tea on Saturdays.

ahh.. I couldn't care less about that grand unification theory, for I am practical and thats what they pay me for, if that is what you are going about..
Its a simple question...if it is right for someone, then why the same thing is wrong for someone else?As per you, the times are different? Well, what is the difference?
Times and place is different...

Indians and Pakistanis together were fighting the British for their own cause ....Both got independence from a foreign power....

While there is no foreign power holding BD right now...see the difference?

Not much to it..He mainly refers to the sunderbans delta region..most of those small islands are uninhabited.In situations of emergency, like a medical situation, doctors of both the countries will be happy to help, such is the ground reality....But an interesting video nonetheless..

Times and place is different...

Indians and Pakistanis together were fighting the British for their own cause ....Both got independence from a foreign power....

While there is no foreign power holding BD right now...see the difference?

Thanks for pointing out the time and place are different.
Thank you again for pointing out that the Bangladeshis are not fighting the British any more...Thats something that I can see...

But that does not answer my question, does it? Was the presence of foreign power the reason behind creating a nation on the basis of religion? What has change in time, place and common adversary got to do with creating nations on the basis of religion?

Hence,framing my question, yet again, "If it is right for a group of people belonging to one religion, why it is wrong for another?"....

Last edited:
Thanks for pointing out the time and place are different.
Thank you again for pointing out that the Bangladeshis are not fighting the British any more...Thats something that I can see...

But that does not answer my question, does it? Was the presence of foreign power the reason behind creating a nation on the basis of religion? What has change in time, place and common adversary got to do with creating nations on the basis of religion?

Hence,framing my question, yet again, "If it is right for a group of people belonging to one religion, why it is wrong for another?"....
Because the other doesnt even practice it 5 times a day and dont face the discrimination that the former faced which led to the new nation (thanks to British otherwise I doubt India would have agreed)

It is Indians on PDF who openly say they are not Hindus or if are but dont practice...so if they are not adhering to their religion then why break a country?

Because the other doesnt even practice it 5 times a day and dont face the discrimination that the former faced which led to the new nation (thanks to British otherwise I doubt India would have agreed)

It is Indians on PDF who openly say they are not Hindus or if are but dont practice...so if they are not adhering to their religion then why break a country?
Okay, you mean to say Hindus and Muslims are different, and it is because of these differences that a split was imminent..
Well, the same differences are here as well..
So?...

Okay, you mean to say Hindus and Muslims are different, and it is because of these differences that a split was imminent..
Well, the same differences are here as well..
So?...
Are they? Do the Hindus need to face danger while going to a say temple 5x a day like the Muslims did? Are they practicing Hindus? or just piggybacking on the name?

Are they? Do the Hindus need to face danger while going to a say temple 5x a day like the Muslims did? Are they practicing Hindus? or just piggybacking on the name?
Did anybody take a measure of Musalmanism(did I just coin a new word?!!I dedicate it to you dear) the last time ??

I am just not getting the answer to my question, just a lot of beating around the bush...

If the action is justified for one group of people, why it is not justified for another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom