What's new

Saparat country for Hindus in Bangladesh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haa roj wahi pani peete ho kaha pata chalega :lol:

First its roz. And we have filtration systems. Something you don't have any idea about.

By the way wash the bed sheet properly. Even if you have to wash it daily. :rofl:

Bangladeshi Hindus are genetically superior to Bangladeshi Muslims.

First its roz. And we have filtration systems. Something you don't have any idea about.

By the way wash the bed sheet properly. Even if you have to wash it daily. :rofl:

:lol: So you invented that filter back in 47 ??

As I said after using that water on daily basis from last 65 years, you are now not able to differentiate it with normal water. :lol:

Seperate Country - Nope, not required...Bangladesh is a secular country and should remain for all eternity...
being serious is a serious criminal offense in this thread..

I post full articles and Indians complain but when they post two links to Wikipedia with just a few sentences it is described as a hit and credible!!!! :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Full article from your book?? Worse then wiki

I post full articles and Indians complain but when they post two links to Wikipedia with just a few sentences it is described as a hit and credible!!!! :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Your Articles Sucks like your book :cheesy:. Nobody is interested on them

aaaaaahahahahaha the hype of some indians stupidity :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom