What's new

Saparat country for Hindus in Bangladesh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably you are not suited to the intelligent ones..

On a lighter note.. enjoy while you can...Good that I had ordered chicken pop corns.
polls_BooHoo_Cry_baby_1753_624492_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

This summer heat is driving everybody crazy..I personally blame global warming..
So, if someone asks for a separate country for Hindus in Bangladesh, blame the Chinese and Americans :D

Check yourself --
LOL 3853 are not downloads they are just simple views Sir....:-) It doesn't mean that the visitor read your book of more than 650 pages :devil:. You comment on many news related sites with this link and in this forum and you just got 3853 views :rofl:. On my website i get more than 1500 views daily and i don't spam on other sites for that they come from Google and Social Media 8-)

LOL 3853 are not downloads they are just simple views Sir....:-) It doesn't mean that the visitor read your book of more than 650 pages :devil:. You comment on many news related sites with this link and in this forum and you just got 3853 views :rofl:. On my website i get more than 1500 views daily and i don't spam on other sites for that they come from Google and Social Media 8-)

Downloads or document views. What is the difference? People are reading it. That it is 650 pages and it is being read should be enough. It is not a website so not comparable.

Downloads or document views. What is the difference? People are reading it. That it is 650 pages and it is being read should be enough. It is not a website so not comparable.
u believe in 2 nation theory bro......
should BD be divided in 2 states......Ohh....I am will be so sad if this happens....:(

Downloads or document views. What is the difference? People are reading it.
That's what i am talking about let assume this like You posted a article on this Forum with your link below in big size and then its normal that people will open that link at once. So, Every time a new IP detect by that site it will count as a view. If i switch of my modem and then turn it ON i will get new IP. This doesn't mean that people are reading your book they just opened it as Source of Article or something and found a book with more than 650 pages :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom