What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
24718_109997469036443_1000007857193.jpg

:p:P:yahoo:

kis ne issue kiya ye card???????????bach ke rehna rehman malik ka hath bhi ho sakta hai:cheers:

Anyway good news Ladies and Gentlemen.

Shaoib has landed with the Indian Tennis Masters Cup (I think D cup, but you never know) in Karachi.

fullstory

Karachi, Apr 22 (PTI) Newly-wedded couple Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza today arrived in this Pakistani port city to a rousing reception.

The Pakistani cricketer and Indian tennis star, who got married at a simple ceremony in Hyderabad in India last week, arrived at the Jinnah International Airport from Mumbai by a PIA flight. This is their first visit to Pakistan after they got married.

The couple was given a warm welcome at the international lounge where the airport administration hosted a luncheon in their honour, Geo News reported.

Shoaib and Sania will fly to Lahore later today, sources said. The couple are in Pakistan to attend their reception.

Huge crowd was seen at the airport to greet the newly-wedded couple, but they were not allowed to enter the longue by police.

Sources in Islamabad said Sania has sought a meeting with Indian High Commissioner Sharat Sabharwal and is likely to call on him tomorrow.

Thursday, 22 April 2010
Jumadi-ul-Awwal 07, 1431

Shoaib and Sania Land in Pakistan​
KARACHI: Newlywed Indian tennis star Sania Mirza and Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik arrived in Pakistan on Thursday to a frenzied reception.

Camera bulbs flashed and fans thronged to get a glimpse of the lovebirds as they landed at Karachi airport, their first visit here after their April 12 wedding that bridged the two nations' bitter sporting and political divide.

The pair are in Pakistan for a week of celebrations -- after a tough engagement and media frenzy in India that saw Muslim elders called in to arrange a divorce for Malik from a wife he long-denied ever having.

Hundreds of fans gathered outside Jinnah International Airport, carrying placards reading: “Welcome to Pakistan's daughter-in-law”.

“I am very happy for both of them and I hope their marriage helps build relations between the two countries,” said well-wisher Faqir Khan, a waiter.

Mirza, in sunglasses, red trousers and a green tunic, grasped the hand of her new husband, who was wearing blue jeans and a green t-shirt.

The couple were welcomed by provincial sports minister Mohammad Ali Shah and other local government officials, but did not speak to reporters.

“I am both disappointed and happy,” said labourer and sports fan Ijaz Ahmad. “I'm disappointed because I could not see a glimpse of them, but I wish them a happy future and I am very happy that they both got married.”

Family members said the couple will later Thursday travel to Islamabad to arrange Mirza's visa. The Indian tennis star will apply for a visa to Sialkot, Malik's hometown, where a reception is planned for April 25.

Another reception will be held in the eastern city Lahore two days later, family sources said. Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani is also expected to hold a reception in the couple's honour later this month.

Pakistan's minister for population and welfare Ferdous Ashiq Awan, who also attended the wedding reception in India, said the marriage has spurred diplomacy between the two nations.—AFP

DAWN.COM | Cricket | Shoaib and Sania land in Pakistan

Shoaib, Sania arrive in Islamabad
Updated at: 2049 PST, Thursday, April 22, 2010
ISLAMABAD: Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza have arrived at Benazir International Airport here on Thursday.

A cheerful crowd has gathered outside the airport to welcome the newly-weds.

Earlier, the couple took a flight from Karachi airport and arrived in Islamabad in one hour and forty-five minutes.
Source: Shoaib, Sania arrive in Islamabad - GEO.tv

KARACHI: The newly-married couple of Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza who arrived at Karachi airport earlier today would be proceeding through a connecting flight to Islamabad where they would be treated as state guests.

They are expected to meet high officials in the capital city including the Indian High Commissioner in Islamabad.

On her arrival here, Sania Mirza said it is for the first time in her life that she has come to the metropolitan city. “It feels great to have arrived here in Pakistan,” she said.

On the occasion, Shoaib Malik said he will stay in Pakistan with her mate for one week.

Sania Mirza’s mother is accompanying the couple. It is expected that the Indian guests will start arriving in Pakistan in the next day or two to attend the Valima reception.

Shoania will return to India after hosting the reception on April 28.

Feels great to be in Pakistan: Sania Mirza

Sania is welcome in Pakistan.

She should think before speaking as she is a celebrity and not an ordinary citizen.

His remarks that she is not the BHABI of Pakistan - has offended many Pakistanis.

However, she is expected to give due respect to both Pakistanis and Indians.

it's unseasonably hot in Lahore, though i'm sure the rain brought a good relief.

glad they are in Isloo. He should take her to Daman-e-Koh, no paparrazi or press allowed, no crowd etc.

very romantic spots they have up there, it's like heaven. I think she would like it :)

now that they are out of hindustan and not dealing with more un-necessary drama that was cast upon them, I think now they will have time to relax and spend good quality tension-free time together

am happy for them

She should think before speaking as she is a celebrity and not an ordinary citizen.

His remarks that she is not the BHABI of Pakistan - has offended many Pakistanis.

Technically, she is not the BHABI of Pakistan.
:tup:

yaar.. Abhi se pehle kya Shoaib ko tum pakistan ka Bhai bolte the?? :azn:

phir Sania bhabi kaise hui... ??

She is a celeb married to a Pakistani celeb.. leave it at that..

Actually the bigger thing she said was that some people have started thinking that they have won her as a trophy and they should realize that she is a person and not a trophy and no one has won anything

Bhabhi is just level up before being called Aunty!! thts why I think she protested :P ...Sania saying.."abhi toh mein jawan hoon, abhi toh mein jawan hoon, bahar ka saaman hoon, kholo bottle tail ke sarhaddon ke mail ke...agge censored hain :P ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom