What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhabhi is just level up before being called Aunty!! thts why I think she protested :P ...Sania saying.."abhi toh mein jawan hoon, abhi toh mein jawan hoon, bahar ka saaman hoon, kholo bottle tail ke sarhaddon ke mail ke...agge censored hain :P ;)

Ye to cheating hai yar poora karo ise kam se kam mere ko pm to kar do

Bhabhi is just level up before being called Aunty!! thts why I think she protested :P ...Sania saying.."abhi toh mein jawan hoon, abhi toh mein jawan hoon, bahar ka saaman hoon, kholo bottle tail ke sarhaddon ke mail ke...agge censored hain :P ;)

eh bhai,pura suna nahi to mein post report kar doonga:devil:

hope they will be having a big bash

Last edited by a moderator:
i did hate her from start... and hate her still... dunno why but never got myself to like her!!!!

i am really waiting for the valima and other stuff so that our media can again focus all its 'attention' on the politicians :rofl:

Unruly crowd in Lahore brings tears in Sania's eyes

Lahore: The madness of Lahorites made former cricket captain Shoaib Malik upset and his wife Sania Mirza was more frustrated with tears in her eyes.

When Shoaib reached the Pearl-Continental Hotel with his bride from the Allama Iqbal Airport, a huge crowd was present there to get a glimpse of the newly-married couple due to which a severe mismanagement was seen at the hotel.

Both Shoaib and Sania had to make their way to an elevator through the hotel corridor jam packed with a cheering crowd, The News reported.

As they passed through the crowd they faced a severe pushing and shoving disbalancing Sania who was about to fall but Shoaib jumped into action to avoid it by taking her into his arms.

This brought tears into Sania's eyes who then placed her head on her mother's shoulder while walking towards the room as her mother consoled her, the paper reports.

Earlier, they reached Lahore through a PIA flight PK-391, which landed at the Allama Iqbal Airport and both, were driven from a different route via Haj terminal on their way to hotel.

:cry:
http://sify.com/news/unruly-crowd-in-lahore-brings-tears-in-sania-s-eyes-news-news-kexv4bjgecg.html

Anybody who has lived in india their whole life and then goes to a better place like Pakistan will always feel good.

Anybody who has lived in india their whole life and then goes to a better place like Pakistan will always feel good.

You mean from a place where hardly does any Blast or terror threats occur to a place where people go out of there homes unsure to come back alive?? man you rock:woot:

Ya I feels people are doing a little too much..

Lahore: The madness of Lahorites made former cricket captain Shoaib Malik upset and his wife Sania Mirza was more frustrated with tears in her eyes.

When Shoaib reached the Pearl-Continental Hotel with his bride from the Allama Iqbal Airport, a huge crowd was present there to get a glimpse of the newly-married couple due to which a severe mismanagement was seen at the hotel.

Both Shoaib and Sania had to make their way to an elevator through the hotel corridor jam packed with a cheering crowd, The News reported.

As they passed through the crowd they faced a severe pushing and shoving disbalancing Sania who was about to fall but Shoaib jumped into action to avoid it by taking her into his arms.

This brought tears into Sania's eyes who then placed her head on her mother's shoulder while walking towards the room as her mother consoled her, the paper reports.

Earlier, they reached Lahore through a PIA flight PK-391, which landed at the Allama Iqbal Airport and both, were driven from a different route via Haj terminal on their way to hotel.

:cry:

I guess if he had married a Pakistani girl , there wont be a single person on streets..
:rofl::rofl::rofl::pakistan::rofl::rofl:

yes, you are right.. people there got are over excited.
I think sania is considered as a war trophy to them.....:rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom