What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
President and the Prime Minister.. OMG... wonder if its Shoaib or Sania that is resulting in this guest list..;)

President and the Prime Minister.. OMG... wonder if its Shoaib or Sania that is resulting in this guest list..;)

Not even half of them going to attend this ceremany. You will find few cricketers and PCB officials and couple of unknown ministers

allamashoaibmalik.jpg

aaaaahahahahhaahah :rofl::rofl: :woot: this is classic

For those who cannot read urdu , here is the translation

"If your neighbour blocks your water or tries to interfere in your internal matters , then go pick up their girl" - Allama Shoaib Malik

I think giving 2-3 more girls will be enough to block the rest of the rivers..:cheers: just jocking. :whistle:

allamashoaibmalik.jpg

aaaaahahahahhaahah :rofl::rofl: :woot: this is classic

For those who cannot read urdu , here is the translation

"If your neighbour blocks your water or tries to interfere in your internal matters , then go pick up their girl" - Allama Shoaib Malik

THIS IS BY FAR THE POST OF THE MONTH

This picture has ben posted 2342347239462387693287263 times in this thread already and i have received it 324525444423 times in e mail:hitwall:. We really drag things to shreds.....

Not even half of them going to attend this ceremany. You will find few cricketers and PCB officials and couple of unknown ministers

Pakistan team is leaving for West Indies, so very few cricketers will be attending the ceremony......

finally after so many shoaib took sania now i wish ki koi pakastani plz plz plz Rakhi Sawant ko bhi le jaaye yaar

some was readdy but she got chirkut already
see unlicky man of planet :P

rakhi_ka_swambar_groom.jpg

for malika i am ready:eek:

ab bas woh is Sherni ko apne bass main kar sakay :lol::lol::lol:

baaz aurtain Baaghi ghoray ki tarah hoti hain......... jin ko pehle bass main karna parta hai........ jab 1 baar control ho jaye to phir zindagi Jannat ban jaati hain warna ....................:sick:

tajerba bol raha hai :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom