What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have gotten security when they knew they would be a major attraction.

there are idiots on both side of border , before the marriage indian proved it by molesting sohaib and here on internet by oppsoing the marriage for their personal ego.

now paksitani by - this hooliganism and some idiot and shameful comments on inernet.

but fact of the matter remains - this marriage have nothing to do with india or paksitan or indian or paksitani. yeh people will try to make somethign out of it.

this is just a marriage between two people who like eachother and got married.

Shoaib and Sanias ride

65200-the-supra----------25352-119819958028968-100000028921137-284236-2742420-n.jpg

65204-the-supra----------25352-119820384695592-100000028921137-284247-3209657-n.jpg

Abhi tho chodo Sania-Shoaib ko, Unke bache hone tak yeh thread chalta rehega kya ?

You mean from a place where hardly does any Blast or terror threats occur to a place where people go out of there homes unsure to come back alive?? man you rock:woot:

Someone isn't too happy :woot:. But you see the stupidity of what you're saying. There's many more murders in US than murders + people dead in bomb blasts in Pakistan. So I guess the same could be said about US :woot::woot:. And vast majority of the bomb blasts don't happen in urban centers and are restricted to northwest tribal areas for the most part, unlike US where murders to tend to happen in urban centers, which makes things worse for you. ******* idiot.

Someone isn't too happy :woot:. But you see the stupidity of what you're saying. There's many more murders in US than in Pakistan. So I guess the same could be said about US :woot::woot: ******* idiot.

I might be an Idiot, but you are a Pakistani, how can u change it???:woot:

Well, Then USA too Isnt a safe place to live in aswel.... But dont compare a superpower to a nation in the list of top 10 failed nations

I might be an Idiot, but you are a Pakistani, how can u change it???:woot:

Oh this is what you got kid? :rofl::rofl: Signs of desperation. Resorting to these sorts of personal attacks when you've lost?

Well, Then USA too Isnt a safe place to live in aswel.... But dont compare a superpower to a nation in the list of top 10 failed nations

:rofl::rofl: More desperation. How is that relevant to what you were saying? :rofl:

don't wanted to create a separate thread.thought posting it here:

PCB protocol officer not allowed access to Sania, Shoaib by security officials
ANI
Saturday, April 24, 2010 14:41 IST

ISLAMABAD: An official of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) got the taste of the security cover being offered to the newly married sports couple Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik when he was denied the permission to receive the couple on behalf of the board at the Islamabad Airport.
According to sources, PCB’s protocol manager was present at the airport to receive Sania and Shoaib, but security officials denied him permission to enter the VVIP lounge.

“The PCB official told the security staff that he was the manager protocol of the PCB and was here to officially receive the newly-wed couple and help them come out without trouble but the security staff rejected his request,” The Daily Times quoted sources, as saying.

To add to the PCB official’s embarrassment, security officials told him that he was late and if he intended to receive the couple he should have been there before the plane landed.

The drama, which continued for few minutes, was witnessed by many present near the lounge.

“He informed the security staff that he was here to perform protocol duty assigned by PCB chairman Ijaz Butt but the airport officials said that no one was allowed inside the VVIP lounge,” said a man, who saw the whole episode.
PCB protocol officer not allowed access to Sania, Shoaib by security officials - dnaindia.com

You mean from a place where hardly does any Blast or terror threats occur to a place where people go out of there homes unsure to come back alive?? man you rock:woot:

Tell me something, will she be safe at a place where they arrange massacres of Muslims, where they threatened to take away her awards and endorsements, where they tried to drag her to the court and arranged protests against her and where she received personal threats............... or will she be safe at a place where people love her so much that they gather in thousands to just receive her, where people pay to enter the airport just to see her, where people have been dancing in the aisles since the marriage has been announced???? You tell me....where will she be safe? In India, where she has a threat from the whole country....... or in Pakistan, where she faces the danger of a few outlaws and terrorists???

Decide for yourself

Oh this is what you got kid? :rofl::rofl: Signs of desperation. Resorting to these sorts of personal attacks when you've lost?

who started personal attacks, calling someone Idiot is a personal attack, but calling you a pakistani is a personal attack?? So You are ashamed to be one , are u??

:rofl::rofl: More desperation. How is that relevant to what you were saying? :rofl:

Well, Creating a relevance To what you just said is what I did, I just expanded your thoughts in a more beautiful manner

Sir are you a Pakwheel member too ? Because these pics were posted over there and yeah its Shoaib Maliks ride and before it was used to be in purple blue colour !

not a member but i do visit it some times, especially namak mirchi :P and yes these pictures are from there.

who started personal attacks, calling someone Idiot is a personal attack, but calling you a pakistani is a personal attack?? So You are ashamed to be one , are u??

The first post I quoted of yours. That was an attack by you on Pakistan, and by comparison calling someone an idiot is not a personal attack. As for my being ashamed to be a Pakistani, how did you conclude that from what I posted?

Well, Creating a relevance To what you just said is what I did, I just expanded your thoughts in a more beautiful manner

No, it's completely relevant. You were talking of violence and then your argument shot down so you diverted the talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom