What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, you accept that Pakistani men aren't loyal either. Thank you.

BTW, in Hindi we even have a term.....Apna Haath Jagannath. :rofl:

Jagannath being one of the incarnations of Vishnu.

So you may have a point. :undecided: :partay:

That's just gross dude.

We Pakistanis aren't loyal as per our definition I guess. But guess what, disloyalty>eternal virginity.

Personally I believe that Indian women are too innocent....these Pakistanis are the real problem...:partay:

or it could be other way around............ indian mens are their problems :rofl::rofl::rofl: so they prefer marrying Pakistani mens instead :cheers:

Just joking

or it could be other way around............ indian mens are their problems :rofl::rofl::rofl: so they prefer marrying Pakistani mens instead :cheers:

Just joking

Indian men need to enlarge their hearts. Also, I hear that men think through their pants. In which case, they need to "expand" their thought process as well. I hear that beef+workout really helps you with that :P

Just kidding.

So, another twist in story, Shismita involved in Wasim Akram wife's death, pay the doctor to kill her to get Wasim Akram.....another Indian woman after Pakistani .....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's just gross dude.

We Pakistanis aren't loyal as per our definition I guess. But guess what, disloyalty>eternal virginity.

Gross? Well maybe not as gross as, allegedly, those fine lads in your northwest who, not satisfied with the first wife, allegedly seek 'her' among their friends. They're legends in that regard.

Now that's gross.

Have you heard of the famous 'Pathan' (as they're sometimes called)
marching song? Long link but here you go:

Imperialism and music: Britain, 1876 ... - Google Books

Sania and Sohiab are getting married now.
Please stop all nonsense speculations and let them live in peace.

Gross? Well maybe not as gross as, allegedly, those fine lads in your northwest who, not satisfied with the first wife, allegedly seek 'her' among their friends. They're legends in that regard.

Now that's gross.

Have you heard of the famous 'Pathan' (as they're sometimes called)
marching song? Long link but here you go:

Imperialism and music: Britain, 1876 ... - Google Books

You are just jealous dude. Go grab a steak, work out a bit and I am sure that your "thought process" will expand sufficiently :P

Just joking

No problems, man. This is actually good, humour is better than anger any day.

Azizi on Shoaib and Sania's wedding

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom