What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta, tum log jinki shaadi nahin hui hai, bol rahe ho.

Meri suno -- Marriage ke do saal baad Shoaib khud bole ga, yaar pehle hi ache they.:rofl::rofl:

/\/\/\ This has become a whatever thread.
Btw, how come you are an Elite Member with just 409 posts?

/\/\/\ This has become a whatever thread.
Btw, how come you are an Elite Member with just 409 posts?

My personality, my brilliant posts, my humanity, my knowledge of the arcane arts....

..Or I did what a slimy, oily Indian does - paid my way through and bribed a few Pakistanis.

Last edited:
lol, so at what rate the thought process expands after having a steak. I am sure since you must be having steak since childhood, it must have done wonder to your thought process.. :woot:

BTW I like Bacon instead, any chances if that helps thought process :azn:

Bacon can choke it up. Go Steak!

The man has now divorced someone whom he kept claiming never having met or married !

What a farce .

Seems to be a lair and has showed himself in very poor light.

The man has now divorced someone whom he kept claiming never having met or married !

What a farce .

Seems to be a lair and has showed himself in very poor light.

No he did not prove a liar. Both parties came to an agreement. Both parties wanted to settle this case so malik formally divorced her whether she is islamically her wife or not thats a different issue but if she is then she is now divorced....................

There was a question of debate whether she was Malik's wife or not but all matters closed after this divorce paper signed

They are Indians first and loyalty to country comes before any other consideration for Indians.
That it is a source of disappointment for our friends next door is not really a concern or high up in the list of our priorities. And why is it that Pakistanis labour under the misconception that an Indian Muslim's love for his country always needs to be looked at as an attempt to prove something? Does it stem for a deeper seated feeling of insecurity and hurt from long ago perhaps? Please desist from compartmentalising Indian Muslims as somewhat different to other Indians. It is only in your head and not something shared by any of us. Thank you.

So, according to you, loyalty to India supercedes democratic values and human rights and justice, and is the number one priority for every Indian. So regardless if the ordinary Indians get justice or not, so long as they're patriotic, its all fine and dandy. Good going! i hope you guys stay the same way. setting benchmark for being an "indian".

haaa.. we saw hundreds of denials that the marriage never happened and all.. hope all those who commented now can eat your words back..
Oh huh! We can't eat anything yet...phir waleema koon khaya ga? :lol:
Has Shoaib made sure this second marriage is giong to be 'legal'?

We don't want problems again do we? :rofl:
:rofl:

Hilarious. Though I think Shoaib was not a good playa', he needs to learn the game before embarking on a new journey.

What a farce .

Happens ONLY in India :woot:

No he did not prove a liar. Both parties came to an agreement. Both parties wanted to settle this case so malik formally divorced her whether she is islamically her wife or not thats a different issue but if she is then she is now divorced....................

There was a question of debate whether she was Malik's wife or not but all matters closed after this divorce paper signed

and does ur islam has the provision of having divorce with anyone even if not married

and does ur islam has the provision of having divorce with anyone even if not married

It was the pressure of Islamic community on Malik.
Else there was no need for divoirce...shadi tu hoe nahi.

And ofcourse Malik did that with the due permission of his to be first wife Sania Malik.

This news really pleases me that Malik is going to take India's best female sports player of the whole country (India)

I came to this thread only to see how long it had become by now. I am convinced that obsession knows no bounds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom