What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it could have been Sayali, these Pakistani men are shameless.

At least the Pakistani women aren't fat+wear glasses+get pregnant over internet/telephone, like women of certain other nationality that I can name.

I hear that Indian men are VERY loyal to their first wife: Hand. They never screw around with any other women (Hand being their first and last wife)

Why is Polygamy allowed in Islam

Old report. Not sure if it's true anymore

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Wait. What other one?

Mate, I can post some other links stating otherwise but the point is Polygamy is illegal in India as per Hindu Marriage Act. I don't know where the site gathered the information from. But the information is totally incorrect just FYI..

I hear that Indian men are VERY loyal to their first wife: Hand. They never screw around with any other women (Hand being their first and last wife)

Pakistani men don't have that first wife either?

Whaddaya bachelors do for 'majaa', use their feet?
:D

My words or sentences does not have double meanings. I say what I mean.

Okay apologies accepted. And I apologize on behalf of anyone that might have hurt you, I know I haven't :)

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Pakistani men don't have that first wife either?

Whaddaya bachelors do for 'majaa', use their feet?
:D

That's our first wife, but we divorce her after we find a real wife! It's the loyalty of Indians to their first wife that irks the hell out of me. Lack of opportunity?

That's our first wife, but we divorce her after we find a real wife! It's the loyalty of Indians to their first wife that irks the hell out of me. Lack of opportunity?

See, you accept that Pakistani men aren't loyal either. Thank you.

BTW, in Hindi we even have a term.....Apna Haath Jagannath. :rofl:

Jagannath being one of the incarnations of Vishnu.

So you may have a point. :undecided: :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom