What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but if needed, I'll use that to talk to your mom the same way.
Post reported.

He only asked you if you talk to YOUR mom that way. Nothing offensive in that.

But you threaten to talk to HIS mom that way. That is definitely offensive.

Want to know why?

Person X beats a random child.

Passerby : Do you beat your own child that way? [Not offensive]

X : No, but if needed I will beat YOUR child that way! [offensive]

Your flight to Af-ban-istan is probably confirmed.

He only asked you if you talk to YOUR mom that way. Nothing offensive in that.

But you threaten to talk to HIS mom that way. That is definitely offensive.

Want to know why?

Person X beats a random child.

Passerby : Do you beat your own child that way? [Not offensive]

X : No, but if needed I will beat YOUR child that way! [offensive]

Your flight to Af-ban-istan is probably confirmed.

when you ppl know how much sensitive and touchy we are regarding these matters .....................why we talk on these things? nd im sure with all my respect both of your mother (like my mom) will be sleeping soundly............nd they don't know there kids are now going to remember them in open public forum..............

KEEP IT BETWEEN YOURSELF............. please....

i hope you both will say sorry to your mothers in the morning......

how far do indian trolls fly into Af-BAN territory when they get kicked by steel-tipped boots?

i guess we'll find out soon :D

We might never know. Line of sight issues :D

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

when you ppl know how much sensitive and touchy we are regarding these matters .....................why we talk on these things? nd im sure with all my respect both of your mother (like my mom) will be sleeping soundly............nd they don't know there kids are now going to remember them in open public forum..............

KEEP IT BETWEEN YOURSELF............. please....

i hope you both will say sorry to your mothers in the morning......

I never talked about my mom or anyone's mom, so why quoting me? :cry::cry:

Zulfiqar forget him mate he knows he's gonna get it that's why he's trolling for whatever his existence is worth :rolleyes:

do you have proof to back such claims?

share them with us

good luck

which is why we've had a woman prime minister, a record number of women in national assembly, women in ministerial positions, women in the Armed Forces, and a woman speaker of the House

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And we had just one PM, Indira Gandhi, and Pakistan has been shelved in half. Please do not talk stupid.

Shoaib Maliki divorced Ayesha and the claim is all over the world now, including CNN and BBC.

So trolls, out there, shut up, and get going. You also may need to find new topics to troll.

So you are shutting up, right? :devil:

Are you educated? Do you watch news? Are you even literate?

Then watch news.

I am illiterate =D [Check out the way I've spelt my username]

Yes, Shoaib and Sania are getting married.

All I was saying is, "if you wanted all the trolls to shut up", "you too must shut up".

I never trolled dear. It was mostly Pakistanis and people like you.

And as I said, Sohaib did take Pakistan for a ride. Well what can you expect from a cheap guy like him. First of all, Sohaib gets banned for match fixings and all, and next he gets all the publicity he needed for marriage fixing by sitting on Sania's shoulders.

Way to go Pakistanis, way to go.

Prithwidw,

What exactly is wrong with you nowadays?

I went back through all these posts to figure out where the phada started, and it started with your Indira Gandhi comment.

AZ did nothing except defend Pakistan's record of placing women in positions of power, in response to a post that attempted to plaster Pakistan with the usual stereotypes of 'Shariah Law'.

Then you jumped in and attacked Pakistanis when engaging with Pakistani_Athiest.

You started off well on this forum and avoided the usual rhetoric, now you are instigating.

Take a chill pill. This thread has had a lot of back and forth it appears, and those of you getting their blood pressure up need to avoid it.

We might never know. Line of sight issues :D

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

I never talked about my mom or anyone's mom, so why quoting me? :cry::cry:

it is continuation to your post..........actually to conclude the result......for both of them with apologies....

wasn't meant for you or to make you feel guilty........

samjay kya?

BTW, enough of questioning the identity of Pakistani_Athiest.

Whether he is Pakistani or not has little to do with his arguments.

Debate the arguments, not the poster.

Prithwidw,

What exactly is wrong with you nowadays?

I went back through all these posts to figure out where the phada started, and it started with your Indira Gandhi comment.

AZ did nothing except defend Pakistan's record of placing women in positions of power, in response to a post that attempted to plaster Pakistan with the usual stereotypes of 'Shariah Law'.

Then you jumped in and attacked Pakistanis when engaging with Pakistani_Athiest.

You started off well on this forum and avoided the usual rhetoric, now you are instigating.

Take a chill pill. This thread has had a lot of back and forth it appears, and those of you getting their blood pressure up need to avoid it.

Sorry AM, if that is my fault.

However, did you check out the PM that this TT mailed me?

I will take some time off.

Thanks AM.

Sorry AM, if that is my fault.

However, did you check out the PM that this TT mailed me?

I will take some time off.

Thanks AM.

Oh, oh. The big, ugly mean mod is in town. Hide!

To be fair Prithvi, you had it coming son, so you are lucky you did not get a ban. Yet.

Bhai, as you have yourselves said, stay cool.

Peace.

Polygamy is thing of past, even among muslims. Shoaib mian learnt this hardway. Good luck with his second marriage.*

Polygamy is thing of past, even among muslims. Shoaib mian learnt this hardway. Good luck with his second marriage.*

1) Incidence of Polygamy is higher amongst Hindus than Muslims in India, I hear.

2) Here it was not a question of polygamy, it was a question of integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom