What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try it moron. And you are such a cheap bastard, you threaten me by sending me a PM.

For all in here, Abu threatened me by mailing me a PM, which says 'tone it down, or else you are out of here for good'.

I have mailed this PM to Ajpirzada, Webby and AMuslim.

Let them decide.

It was your mistake to be neutral.
You did not have any constructive argument rest Webby will decide!
Abu Zolfiqar is one of the best TT member!
^^ This is not "makhan"..this is reality..

you can start a thread on Golden Pakistan elsewhere, since you seem so worried about threads being hi-jacked

More off topic rants and raves from you, and you will receive a free flight to Af-BAN-istan.

Are you going to grow up, or should we just put you out of your misery?

Please do not worry about me, I have a picture of you with Maggie with me. I will use it, when I want to.

Thank You.

Finally learning it seems....

i'm sure you'll garner much sympathy after all these emotional rants. :rofl:

(honest!)

:whistle:

Please do not worry about me, I have a picture of you with Maggie with me. I will use it, when I want to.

Thank You.

oh NO! please don't do that....! :cry::cry:

Try it moron. And you are such a cheap bastard, you threaten me by sending me a PM.

For all in here, Abu threatened me by mailing me a PM, which says 'tone it down, or else you are out of here for good'.

I have mailed this PM to Ajpirzada, Webby and AMuslim.

Let them decide.

you talk to your mom with the same mouth ?

Seriously? The amount of ____ you have said here, had a Pakistani said that in an Indian forum, you would have been banned.

thats exactly the thought going on in your head that why you ( as an indain ) that is spouting so much garbage is not being banned from a Pakistani site where as a Pakistani would have been instantly banned from an indain site had he uttered the same amout of gartbage as you did.

You are fake and I'll be watching you :police:

Abu Zolfiqar along with Mastan Khan were very few individuals who supported me in a thread where I got abused by some of the Indian and Pakistani members....

Finally learning it seems....

i'm sure you'll garner much sympathy after all these emotional rants. :rofl:

I see her crying, I want to sympathize with her, but I don't know why she is crying! So I don't know what to sympathize about!?!?! Is it because you stole her chocolate? Please give it back to her.

thats exactly the thought going on in your head that why you ( as an indain ) that is spouting so much garbage is not being banned from a Pakistani site where as a Pakistani would have been instantly banned from an indain site had he uttered the same amout of gartbage as you did.

You are fake and I'll be watching you :police:

What the hell? Why are you obsessed with me? Jealous much?

7 more days to go till the BIG BANG in india :D

Indians claim to have invented everything and being the centre of the universe and what not , how appropriate that the BIG BANG will take place right in the middle of Hindustan

Wah Wah indian ko khoob ma'J'a aai ga :rofl: ( yep the 'J' is intended :P )

Oh good we can play...

On the BIG BANG thing..either Malik's carrying 'lessons' from kasab, or you will be terribly disappointed in your married life, dear boy.

If you old enough and aren't already. :D

As for 'majaa', hopefully Malik to 'tuanty tuanty' mein 'majaa' aayega.

Yeah the 'taunty tuanty' is also intended.
:partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom