What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indira did prove you stupid in 1971 right? Stop complaining, and work for your future.

Not so bright or attentive today are you? Did you even re-read that post or you'll still insist on being a keyboard warrior and a troll? your posts are getting more and more erratic and emotional by the minute

as for the woman famously labelled the 'witch' --- what happened to indira ghandi.....angry Khalistanys gave her a lead transplant :cheers:

;)

go have a glass of cool water, and come back tomorrow when you get over your emotional tantrum

Last edited:
Are you accepting that Indira actively provoked Bangladesh to split from Pakistan? [Because your friends claim that it was Bangladesh that really wanted to split and that India wasn't in the scene until mass-immigration from East Pakistan]

Are you in kindergarten?

You should familiarize with threads in this forum to ask this question.

Thank You.

Are you in kindergarten?

You should familiarize with threads in this forum to ask this question.

Thank You.

No, I am not in kindergarten, I am illiterate :(

Can you please tell me what's true? Did Indira split Pakistan? or was it the "free-will" of mukti-bahini? Are you also "equally" proud of Indira's "other" achievements? Blue Star and Emergency come to my mind.

yeah and what happened to indira ghandi.....angry Khalistanys gave her a lead transplant :cheers: :sniper:

And Pakistan's history is full of Gold implants? Can you count? Then please do count the number of years Pakistan had a civilian govt.

Even Fatima Bhutto claims Pakistanis are worthless in her latest novel.

LOL???? I do not know what Ameen means? Just because I said that Aman and Ameen have common roots, I don't know what Ameen means???

You annoying Piece of ****, can't you go mind your own ******** business? What the hell are you doing staying up this late? No life?

I just cannot understand faggorts and tards like you, if I speak favorably to you "I am doing it so that people will think I am a Pakistani", if I speak against you "I am obviously an Indian". Go get a ******** life, bugger!

well man where ever you belong doesnt matter really..........but plz try to follow some rulez in your speech..........no offence........just a request...........

i dont mind honestly but some ppl do really mind here.......plus there are females around here........dont look good.........

i admit no one damn cares in us or uk but we have different culture......

i hope you understand and forgive my ignorance.........

No, I am not in kindergarten, I am illiterate :(

Can you please tell me what's true? Did Indira split Pakistan? or was it the "free-will" of mukti-bahini? Are you also "equally" proud of Indira's "other" achievements? Blue Star and Emergency come to my mind.

Please open a new thread for that, and I will discuss it there. For now, this thread has been hijacked by people like you and so called thinki tankis like Abu. :lol::lol:

And Pakistan's history is full of Gold implants? Can you count? Then please do count the number of years Pakistan had a civilian govt.

Even Fatima Bhutto claims Pakistanis are worthless in her latest novel.

you can start a thread on Golden Pakistan elsewhere, since you seem so worried about threads being hi-jacked

More off topic rants and raves from you, and you will receive a free flight to Af-BAN-istan.

Are you going to grow up, or should we just put you out of your misery?

If he does choose another wife (which i doubt and hope he wont do) -- she will likely hail from his native Khyber Agency

but in theory, he could probably get any girl in Pakistan that he wants to.

Yaar kahan Afridi aur kahan mandira.:hitwall:

Mandira jaisi to ghar main kaam karnai wali maasiyan hoti hain.:rofl::rofl:

p.s. Mandira is hideous.....unki naam bi maat lo!

Yaar kahan Afridi aur kahan mandira.:hitwall:

Mandira jaisi to ghar main kaam karnai wali maasiyan hoti hain.:rofl::rofl:

Please open a new thread for that, and I will discuss it there. For now, this thread has been hijacked by people like you and so called thinki tankis like Abu. :lol::lol:

prithwidw jee don't you have any constructive thing to talk on.......? we are up so late not to hear what butto family is saying abt pakistan.....?those who do know urdu..................huh...........
or wht some one did with indian leader 50 years ago..................

look ahead...........comeup with constructive stuff..........some thing to talk on........

yaar chado sara kuch!!

Suta lagawo ta Sania da Lahore wich istakbal karo!!
:rofl:

Aaj kal boys (Inzi says) bahut shararti ho gai hain!
:woot:

well man where ever you belong doesnt matter really..........but plz try to follow some rulez in your speech..........no offence........just a request...........

i dont mind honestly but some ppl do really mind here.......plus there are females around here........dont look good.........

i admit no one damn cares in us or uk but we have different culture......

i hope you understand and forgive my ignorance.........

Sowwy!:smitten::smitten:

you can start a thread on Golden Pakistan elsewhere, since you seem so worried about threads being hi-jacked

More off topic rants and raves from you, and you will receive a free flight to Af-BAN-istan.

Are you going to grow up, or should we just put you out of your misery?

Try it moron. And you are such a cheap bastard, you threaten me by sending me a PM.

For all in here, Abu threatened me by mailing me a PM, which says 'tone it down, or else you are out of here for good'.

I have mailed this PM to Ajpirzada, Webby and AMuslim.

Let them decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom