What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Yaar this is what I find funny; ap log ek incident ko leke purey nation ki vaat laga rahen hain.

Shoiab ne kuch kiya to Pakistan ki galti.

Ayesha nein kuch kia to Hindustan ki.

nai yar asi koi baat nai hay..............we all are educated, sensible ppl here...............even if some one did he must be funing around:pakistan:

^^ Yaar this is what I find funny; ap log ek incident ko leke purey nation ki vaat laga rahen hain.

Shoiab ne kuch kiya to Pakistan ki galti.

Ayesha nein kuch kia to Hindustan ki.

Did you not see Think Tanks and Super Mods troll in here? Are they not ambassadors of their country?

Instead of making it a sane discussion, damn people made it a war.

7 more days to go till the BIG BANG in india :D

Indians claim to have invented everything and being the centre of the universe and what not , how appropriate that the BIG BANG will take place right in the middle of Hindustan

Wah Wah indian ko khoob ma'J'a aai ga :rofl: ( yep the 'J' is intended :P )

Did you not see Think Tanks and Super Mods troll in here? Are they not ambassadors of their country?

Instead of making it a sane discussion, damn people made it a war.

Dude, you must be blind. I've been so neutral about the whole thing that someone actually thought I was an Indian faking as a Pakistani.

Oh and will you stop crying already? Actually don't stop, cry me a river!

zAKi saab pardah like tht isnt just in pusjtuns but also balochis,sindhis,punjabis also to see once wife before is very rare mostly in very liberal urban families in karachi and other big cities.

Does that happen with the younger generation too? I mean, doesn't that cause problems after marriage just in case guy doesn't like the girl? like what happened with Shoaib..

I never trolled dear. It was mostly Pakistanis and people like you.

And as I said, Sohaib did take Pakistan for a ride. Well what can you expect from a cheap guy like him. First of all, Sohaib gets banned for match fixings and all, and next he gets all the publicity he needed for marriage fixing by sitting on Sania's shoulders.

Way to go Pakistanis, way to go.

What can you expect from a cheap girl like Ayesha, using a fake picture and fooling Shoaib? Indulging in internet sex and marriage?

What else can you expect from Sania? Ditching her fiancee and marrying someone from another country before 2 months have passed!! [Basically implies that they were seeing each other when she was already engaged]

Based on the behaviour of these two, am I to judge that all Indians are sex-hungry, lustful and fickle?

Dude, you must be blind. I've been so neutral about the whole thing that someone actually thought I was an Indian faking as a Pakistani.

Oh and will you stop crying already? Actually don't stop, cry me a river!

you and your indian budies are not fooling anyone , this new tamasha that you are pulling off now is called 'eesa ka gawah musa' , you ARE an indian its just not believable that someone spent 11 years in Pakistan and they didnt know what 'Ameen' means.

And we had just one PM, Indira Gandhi, and Pakistan has been shelved in half. Please do not talk stupid.

go back and see what the context was to which I was replying....then you'll ascertain who indeed is the stupid one :rolleyes:

7 more days to go till the BIG BANG in india :D

Indians claim to have invented everything and being the centre of the universe and what not , how appropriate that the BIG BANG will take place right in the middle of Hindustan

Wah Wah indian ko khoob ma'J'a aai ga :rofl: ( yep the 'J' is intended :P )

I got your point, Indians can not pronounce 'Z' that is the reason we call Preity Zinta as Preity Jinta.. ;)

Last edited:
you and your indian budies are not fooling anyone , this new tamasha that you are pulling off now is called 'eesa ka gawah musa' , you ARE an indian its just not believable that someone spent 11 years in Pakistan and they didnt know what 'Ameen' means.

LOL???? I do not know what Ameen means? Just because I said that Aman and Ameen have common roots, I don't know what Ameen means???

You annoying Piece of ****, can't you go mind your own ******** business? What the hell are you doing staying up this late? No life?

I just cannot understand faggorts and tards like you, if I speak favorably to you "I am doing it so that people will think I am a Pakistani", if I speak against you "I am obviously an Indian". Go get a ******** life, bugger!

Thats just a rumour shared by you couple of minutes ago :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is no such news in the world and Mandira is a ugly women. She has a perfect shape of her body but due to her dark skin i believe she has no chance for Afridi. Afridi can go for better women if he really decides to marry again

If he does choose another wife (which i doubt and hope he wont do) -- she will likely hail from his native Khyber Agency

but in theory, he could probably get any girl in Pakistan that he wants to.

p.s. Mandira is hideous.....unki naam bi maat lo!

LOL???? I do not know what Ameen means? Just because I said that Aman and Ameen have common roots, I don't know what Ameen means???

You annoying Piece of ****, can't you go mind your own ******** business? What the hell are you doing staying up this late? No life?

I just cannot understand faggorts and tards like you, if I speak favorably to you "I am doing it so that people will think I am a Pakistani", if I speak against you "I am obviously an Indian". Go get a ******** life, bugger!

Can't stop laughing. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indira did prove you stupid in 1971 right? Stop complaining, and work for your future.

Are you accepting that Indira actively provoked Bangladesh to split from Pakistan? [Because your friends claim that it was Bangladesh that really wanted to split and that India wasn't in the scene until mass-immigration from East Pakistan]

Saw the difference?
Nevermind. We Indians accept freedom of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom