What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, he meant Pooja. Forget Pakistanis, do Indians do it? Never seen my friends do that =P

plz dont pretend that you dont know even about pooja.. even people from other religions know what "pooja" is??

by the way pooja can be done at any time... there is no time restriction... you can do pooja whenever you are free...

plz dont pretend that you dont know even about pooja.. even people from other religions know what "pooja" is??

by the way pooja can be done at any time... there is no time restriction... you can do pooja whenever you are free...

Bhai, I know what Pooja is, but I couldn't relate when he said poja [even after googling lol].

I pronounce Pooja with Poo as in 'Poo'l and Ja as in 'Ja'r. Whereas I pronounced Poja with Po as in 'Po't and Ja as in 'Ja'r. That coupled with Soja, which makes sense if you pronounce it as 'so' ja [sleep off], made it sound VERY confusing.

he's married already and has a lovely family....his kids are adorable i must say

Chalo, I hear that his kid is getting married to Mandira's kids. Discuss.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

That's a good one.

Now then, agar Pakistani Shahid ne Mandira pey nazar bhi daali, to meh kasam khaata hoon Ma Kali ki ..

Ki main bhi line me lag jaaonga.

Line for Mandira Bedi?

he's married already and has a lovely family....his kids are adorable i must say

Yes Shahid Afridi married in a very early age. He has a wonderful family and i have seen his kids on TV. It is a common trend in Pathan's they marry their childrens at very early age.

But at the same time he also confessed he is interested in second wife also :rofl: I can remember his interview where he said he married with the will of his parents and he is very happy with his wife but if ever he found any interesting female personality he might think to marry second time also :lol:

Yes Shahid Afridi married in a very early age. He has a wonderful family and i have seen his kids on TV. It is a common trend in Pathan's they marry their childrens at very early age.

But at the same time he also confessed he is interested in second wife also :rofl: I can remember his interview where he said he married with the will of his parents and he is very happy with his wife but if ever he found any interesting female personality he might think to marry second time also :lol:

And we know that Mandira is unhapppy in her current marriage =D.

*Refuels Mandira Shahid match*

I heard that Shahid Afridi is interested in Mandira Bedi!

*Discuss*

Thats just a rumour shared by you couple of minutes ago :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is no such news in the world and Mandira is a ugly women. She has a perfect shape of her body but due to her dark skin i believe she has no chance for Afridi. Afridi can go for better women if he really decides to marry again

do you have proof to back such claims?

share them with us

good luck

which is why we've had a woman prime minister, a record number of women in national assembly, women in ministerial positions, women in the Armed Forces, and a woman speaker of the House

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And we had just one PM, Indira Gandhi, and Pakistan has been shelved in half. Please do not talk stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom