What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats just a rumour shared by you couple of minutes ago :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is no such news in the world and Mandira is a ugly women. She has a perfect shape of her body but due to her dark skin i believe she has no chance for Afridi. Afridi can go for better women if he really decides to marry again

Chalo aur chabi dete hain...

Why does she not have a chance with 'due to her dark skin'?

And, what about the current Mrs Afridi, does she get a say in all this?

Shoaib Maliki divorced Ayesha and the claim is all over the world now, including CNN and BBC.

So trolls, out there, shut up, and get going. You also may need to find new topics to troll.

What do you mean? Mandira is not really dark-skinned. But even if she is, what's the deal with it!?!?!?

Haan I am also interested to know about it.. Is it required for Afridi to get his wife's consent before marrying second time?

well Pathan's don't usually see their wives before marriage. They are very strict in this regard. Afridi married in a very early age like the common tradition in Pathans and i am sure like most of the other pathans he may not have seen his wife before night.

And usually the pathans are very white so i am hoping Afridi's wife to have a fair/white skin too

You can get an idea how her wife looks like from his childrens :rofl:

shahid+afridi+wife+2.jpg

87771,xcitefun-shahid-afridi-10.jpg

2008-7-8_172620_Shahid_15.jpg

His wife never came infront of media..........plus i don't think so he will ever think for 2nd marriage coz as far i know afridi father is really strict person..............................us ke apnay aba ka nam say jan nikla jati hay:rofl::rofl: (pathan culture) i assume

well Pathan's don't usually see their wives before marriage. They are very strict in this regard. Afridi married in a very early age like the common tradition in Pathans and i am sure like most of the other pathans he may not have seen his wife before night.

And usually the pathans are very white so i am hoping Afridi's wife to have a fair/white skin too

You can get an idea how her wife looks like from his childrens :rofl:

shahid+afridi+wife+2.jpg

87771,xcitefun-shahid-afridi-10.jpg

2008-7-8_172620_Shahid_15.jpg

They look adorable, but I am not sure if they will look less adorable if they took a sunbath and got a tan!

zAKi saab pardah like tht isnt just in pusjtuns but also balochis,sindhis,punjabis also to see once wife before is very rare mostly in very liberal urban families in karachi and other big cities.

Are you educated? Do you watch news? Are you even literate?

Then watch news.

I am illiterate =D [Check out the way I've spelt my username]

Yes, Shoaib and Sania are getting married.

All I was saying is, "if you wanted all the trolls to shut up", "you too must shut up".

I am illiterate =D [Check out the way I've spelt my username]

Yes, Shoaib and Sania are getting married.

All I was saying is, "if you wanted all the trolls to shut up", "you too must shut up".

I never trolled dear. It was mostly Pakistanis and people like you.

And as I said, Sohaib did take Pakistan for a ride. Well what can you expect from a cheap guy like him. First of all, Sohaib gets banned for match fixings and all, and next he gets all the publicity he needed for marriage fixing by sitting on Sania's shoulders.

Way to go Pakistanis, way to go.

^^ Yaar this is what I find funny; ap log ek incident ko leke purey nation ki vaat laga rahen hain.

Shoiab ne kuch kiya to Pakistan ki galti.

Ayesha nein kuch kia to Hindustan ki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom