What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have proof to back such claims?

share them with us

good luck

which is why we've had a woman prime minister, a record number of women in national assembly, women in ministerial positions, women in the Armed Forces, and a woman speaker of the House

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Arrey, you took my comment in a wrong manner. I wasn't pointing out to Pakistan's justice system in general but I was just specifically replying to the remark posted by Firefighter.

I don't know how stupid can you get, how can you give me an imageshack link when I say that I am behind a firewall that blocks imageshack? I mean don't know even know ABC of computers? :azn:

BTW, I know of only cold milk with pista and almonds, ice-cream milkshake and doodh soda and milk with vermicelli. I'vent had this thanda doodh I guess.

ahhh pakray gai na , 'Thanda Doodh' is not doodh soda , dont google it its not there :lol:

I give you one more hint , shops that sell it are mostly in purani anarkali. Now start googling it again :lol:

and here is the direct linnk to the image , dont cook up stories that you are behind a firewall , this and that

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8383/kite.jpg

:tup:

i am not from lahore ...but i like this peotry.:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
You make no sense. You are trying to say that the Indian media is trying to "block the wedding" by claiming that the wedding (or nikah or whatever) is already done?

Hmm... very smart conclusion indeed. :lol:

Well Mr sensible, Indian media is creating hurdles like digging up some party pictures of Shoaib, but other sources are disclosing that they are already hitched. Now is that too difficult for your to absorb and comprehend. :azn:

Well Mr sensible, Indian media is creating hurdles like digging up some party pictures of Shoaib, but other sources are disclosing that they are already hitched. Now is that too difficult for your to absorb and comprehend. :azn:

What do you mean by "hurdles"? Is "digging up some party pictures" of Shoaib going to create hurdles in the marriage? What logic!

indians thought after the signing of the 'divorce paper' they have had their 'ahha' moment but alas it hasnt turned out to be like that

Abhi tu Shoiab 'taking' kara ga padmashree award winner ki , right there in hindustan!

What do you mean by "hurdles"? Is "digging up some party pictures" of Shoaib going to create hurdles in the marriage? What logic!

So according to your mindset, seeing all the girls cuddling up to Shoaib is going to cheer up Sania....??

Is there any logic in digging up his past, suppose the media needs some substance to put out the fires.

man it's over now next fight will be over whether their kids are indian or pakistani.

hahah see now 'Indian_Atheist' has run away , he said hes from Lahore but knows nothing about the place or its pecularities.

How many times has this happened that an indian starts pretending to be a Pakistan ? Countless! Countelss times on many forums , Im a witness to it and as are many other Pakistanis.

Just like the fat cow tired to put on a diguise to trick Shoaib these poeple disguise themselves as Pakistani on internet forums.

Thats lower than a snake crawling on the floor, I mean really really low

What's wrong with you? Just because someone does not respond immediately, it does not mean that they haven't run away. Just because someone writes pista and pishta, it does not make them non-pakistani. Tinypic does not open either. I will check it from home and reply if I know.

BTW, Ever heard of debate the idea not the person dude? If you want anyone at all to take you seriously, you got to learn to push your idea without getting into slander and personal attacks.

So according to your mindset, seeing all the girls cuddling up to Shoaib is going to cheer up Sania....??

Is there any logic in digging up his past, suppose the media needs some substance to put out the fires.

I haven't seen such images being flashed by the Indian media. Care to share some links?

What's wrong with you? Just because someone does not respond immediately, it does not mean that they haven't run away. Just because someone writes pista and pishta, it does not make them non-pakistani. Tinypic does not open either. I will check it from home and reply if I know.

BTW, Ever heard of debate the idea not the person dude? If you want anyone at all to take you seriously, you got to learn to push your idea without getting into slander and personal attacks.

:D

see here you are not much of anything you claim to be , you had claimed that you dislike Shoaib Malik since he is uncouth and blah blah and you yourself are a 'grammer nazi' , well your grammer is very poor as it is turning out, here is why

Double negatives are generally not used in written varieties of Standard English. Consider the phrase "I do not want nothing!". The intended meaning would be expressed as "I do not want anything!" in Standard English, according to prescriptive rules. However, if there is very heavy stress on "do not" or a specific plaintive stress on "nothing," Standard English can use the form "I do not want nothing" as a way of emphasizing that the speaker would rather have "something" than "nothing" at all.

Going by the 'double-negative' rule if you say :

Just because someone does not respondimmediately, it does not mean that they haven't run away

then this imples that you did run away! :woot:

You get is , Mr Indian_Atheist :D

:D

see here you are not much of anything you claim to be , you had claimed that you dislike Shoaib Malik since he is uncouth and blah blah and you yourself are a 'grammer nazi' , well your grammer is very poor as it is turning out, here is why

Going by the 'double-negative' rule if you say :

Just because someone does not respondimmediately, it does not mean that they haven't run away

then this imples that you did run away! :woot:

You get is , Mr Indian_Atheist :D

In an attempt to point out one error, how many did you commit? Kettle? Pot? Black? Let's not get into Grammar, you cannot even spell the word properly :azn:

Henceforth your posts will merely be judged for grammar, because, while grammar is clearly not your forte, the words "facts" and "accuracy" aren't even in your dictionary!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom