What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the conspiracy theorist from Brasstacks? I kinda agree with his theory on 9/11, but most of his other theories seem too far-fetched.

Comeonnnn , every indian knows who Zaid Hamid is, whats with all the pretending . ohhh who is that brasstaks guy :cheesy:

By the way you said you are from Lahore so one question

1. Where in Lahore would you find the best 'Thanda Doodh' and what are its ingredients ?

HINT: Lahori Thanda Doodh is not just cold milk ;)

what abt his 9/11 theory...have links?

Forget that I am a Pakistani, look up Zeitgeist the movie on youtube and understand more about the financial imperialist policies of America. [the makers of the video have no affiliation to islam/arab world/pashtun world/pakistan. Infact they are pretty much anti-religion, just like me].

Comeonnnn , every indian knows who Zaid Hamid is, whats with all the pretending . ohhh who is that brasstaks guy :cheesy:

1. Where in Lahore would you find the best 'Thanda Doodh' and what are its ingredients ?

yeah c'mon....pl out with the answer and prove that u are from lahor...c'monnnnnn and if u dont know the answer - just google it :azn:

Here's another one for 'Pakistani_Atheist' from Lahore

Have a look at this kite

This kite is know by a peculiar local name in Lahore and it is used for a certain prurpose.

What is the name of this kite and whats the purpose its used for ?

Look at tags of the thread .Tags ayesha,cricket,india,isi,lier,marriage,pakistan,raw,sania,shoaib
jiski shadi he wo dono last me he lol.

Are you talking about sardai... Chilled milk with dry fruits...

Here's another one for 'Pakistani_Atheist' from Lahore

Have a look at this kite

This kite is know by a peculiar local name in Lahore and it is used for a certain prurpose.

What is the name of this kite and whats the purpose its used for ?

I cannot open the imageshack link that you sent because the office firewall blocks it. But I think the cold-milk that you are refering to is Doodh-soda, cold milk with a soda+crushed-ice+a tinge of color or pishta.

I cannot open the imageshack link that you sent because the office firewall blocks it. But I think the cold-milk that you are refering to is Doodh-soda, cold milk with a soda+crushed-ice+a tinge of color or pishta.

ahhh pakray gai na , 'Thanda Doodh' is not doodh soda , dont google it its not there :lol:

I give you one more hint , shops that sell it are mostly in purani anarkali. Now start googling it again :lol:

and here is the direct linnk to the image , dont cook up stories that you are behind a firewall , this and that

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8383/kite.jpg

Are you talking about sardai... Chilled milk with dry fruits...

sardai is differet what Im talking abou is made differently.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

if the answer is correct - u have passed the test and now given pakistani nationality.

nope , he failed :D

ahhh pakray gai na , 'Thanda Doodh' is not doodh soda , dont google it its not there :lol:

I give you one more hint , shops that sell it are mostly in purani anarkali. Now start googling it again :lol:

and here is the direct linnk to the image , dont cook up stories that you are behind a firewall , this and that

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8383/kite.jpg

I don't know how stupid can you get, how can you give me an imageshack link when I say that I am behind a firewall that blocks imageshack? I mean don't know even know ABC of computers? :azn:

BTW, I know of only cold milk with pista and almonds, ice-cream milkshake and doodh soda and milk with vermicelli. I'vent had this thanda doodh I guess.

I don't know how stupid can you get, how can you give me an imageshack link when I say that I am behind a firewall that blocks imageshack? I mean don't know even know ABC of computers? :azn:

BTW, I know of only cold milk with pista and almonds, ice-cream milkshake and doodh soda and milk with vermicelli. I'vent had this thanda doodh I guess.

you dont know about it since you are not a Pakistani from Lahore. You are an indian pretending to be Pakistani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom