What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nahi hum indian ladkiyan siraf banned match fixing ex captian's, who are secretely married to someone... se he shaadi karteen hain...not nice settled and well behaved guys..

R u a girl, if so why dont you marry Ayesha Malik and then everyone is happy.

R u a girl, if so why dont you marry Ayesha Malik and then everyone is happy.

wow - where is this coming from...i said we would marry spoilt etc etc GUYS...and not well behaved GUYS...where does the girl girl angle come in this...guys will be guys i guess...

Well turns out that the Siddiqui family had a big enough heart to forgive Shoaib after he agreed to divorce Ayesha. This is news! They could've pressed charges and Shoaib would have ended up in deep trouble! Coz based on affidavits by Shoaib's relatives, the unregistered nikahnaama and Shoaib's admission on TV AND the divorce, there is more than sufficient evidence than Shoaib and Siddiqui [but some biased people won't be able to call a spade a spade, I am looking at you, some of my fellow citizens].

And the unfair and unethical Indian laws that heavily favor women would've implied that Shoaib lands in VERY deep trouble. Thanks to the snail-paced Indian legal framework, Shoaib could've been detained for REALLY long. I can't believe that people are accusing Ayesha about doing all this for money 5000 PRS??? Yeah right!?!?!? That's like 60 USD. If Ayesha's father hosted a party for the Pakistani cricket team, that itself would have costed MUCH more. Like? 2000 dollars at the VERY least?

I was always taught that bias makes people stupid and I can see stupidity all over. And even though I am completely critical of the whole subcontinent in this post, some people will continue to bash me as a non-pakistani or betrayer or whatever =D. That's the sorry state of affairs.

See how cleverly he tries to word his post to make india look good and Pakistan look bad by saying that the laws 'uethically' favour women in india

a. He is saying that indian laws favour women more hence implictly implying that women have more rights in india

b. That 'hey look at me , Im a Pakistani who doesnt want these laws' hence him as a 'Pakistani' doesnt not want rights for women

Indian_Atheist , dramay karany band karo. If you are Pakistani tell me which city are you from , I'll quiz you :azn:

Dramay baz lier

wow - where is this coming from...i said we would marry spoilt etc etc GUYS...and not well behaved GUYS...where does the girl girl angle come in this...guys will be guys i guess...

Who said Ayesha Malik is a girl. I need proof of that too.

hain na...in the icecream outing footage she is shown ... in teens i think...very young tho...

achaa :confused: kuch zayada hi choti hai :cry::cry::cry:

matlub mera chance nahi hai :rolleyes:

chalo koi aur dhondhte hain :smokin::cool:

Who said Ayesha Malik is a girl. I need proof of that too.

woh to bhai aap shoaib malik se hi pooche...unhone kaafi kareeb se dekha / jaana hai ek doosre ko...

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

achaa :confused: kuch zayada hi choti hai :cry::cry::cry:

matlub mera chance nahi hai :rolleyes:

chalo koi aur dhondhte hain :smokin::cool:

sania is 22 - 23 i guess...her younger sis should be few yrs youngers...but she looked more like 16 or so...

woh to bhai aap shoaib malik se hi pooche...unhone kaafi kareeb se dekha / jaana hai ek doosre ko...

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

sania is 22 - 23 i guess...her younger sis should be few yrs youngers...but she looked more like 16 or so...

Now Zaki will say 16 is too old.

Forgive me in advance for this excellent joke.;)

:confused::confused: nai nai she is very CHOTI BACHI.

koi sania jee ki umar ki hoti to sochta bhi main :cry: (20-22 ki hoti to Aman ki aasha ki khatir ab Malik ke baad main bhi sochta).

khayr thanks for this information

Now Zaki will say 16 is too old.

Forgive me in advance for this excellent joke.;)

arre...below age hai...if zaki does this...he will be running around talking to lawyers this time now...they any ways are vella (free) after shoaib case...

:confused::confused: nai nai she is very CHOTI BACHI.

koi sania jee ki umar ki hoti to sochta bhi main :cry: (20-22 ki hoti to Aman ki aasha ki khatir ab Malik ke baad main bhi sochta).

khayr thanks for this information

But Ayesha Malik is available and I have seen her pictures, she looks damn fine.

I think you should do Nikaah over the phone, I will be the witness.

But Ayesha Malik is available and I have seen her pictures, she looks damn fine.

nikahname mein uski umar 28 hai...its already been few yrs since she signed it...shoaib called her appa...zaki will call her ammi...

But Ayesha Malik is available and I have seen her pictures she look damn fine.

zaror zaror :smokin:

Phir to seedha kisi bollywood actress pe hi claim thopna chahiye......... ke woh meri wife hai :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ayesha ke case ki wajah se ab to age ka bhi masla khatum ho gaya..... thori bari bhi ho gi to bhi koi masla nahi :woot:

bas aap ne gawahi deni hai baaqi sab main kar lon ga :lol:

zaror zaror :smokin:

Phir to seedha kisi bollywood actress pe hi claim thopna chahiye......... ke woh meri wife hai :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ayesha ke case ki wajah se ab to age ka bhi masla khatum ho gaya..... thori bari bhi ho gi to bhi koi masla nahi :woot:

bas aap ne gawahi deni hai baaqi sab main kar lon ga :lol:

chalo...chose...

katrina, kareena, bipasha...?

a. He is saying that indian laws favour women more hence implictly implying that women have more rights in india

I don't think these are rights. I think this is bullshit. Those sorts of 'rights' only favor the educated women, who need no such 'special rights' anyway. The poor and illiterate women who really need these rights, cannot use them anyway. I am a strong subscriber of the theory that Indian laws heavily favor the educated and the rich. Therefore even with biased laws such as this, women don't get more rights.

Having stayed in the US, I think women have little/no rights in BOTH Pakistan and India. So bugger off. And I am from Lahore.

In a way you are right, I've lived in US since I was 16 and I've lived in UK from 11-16, so I guess I am more American than Pakistani.

b. That 'hey look at me , Im a Pakistani who doesnt want these laws' hence him as a 'Pakistani' doesnt not want rights for women

Forget about me for a second, think about yourself, do you agree with these non-sense laws? Do you want them implemented in Pakistan?

For some reason, I think you are an Indian. By constantly attacking me you want to tell these Indians 'hey look at me, Im a Pakistani and I cannot even tolerate another Pakistani with a difference of opinion'. You know what? Ask some Indians as to who is creating a -ve image of Pakistan, me or you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom