What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont disgrace yourself calling people names due to their appearance.

If teens you know are calling Sania a milk factory then tell them to stop her playing for India.
She is the most successful woman's tennis player ever produced in India and the people who call her names are "idiots". No wonder athletes are a rarity in this part of the world.

What a disgrace.. :hitwall:

You are getting senty as if you have never commented on anyone's personality/character or watever, stop being so upright and stop lecturing how others should behave! otherwise Shiv seniks will tell u wat to do or wat not to do!! peace!! anyways I never said anything against her tennis playing calibre!! keep Disgrace to yourself, I am very proud of wat I am!:victory::victory:

ok he had a paper nikkah & a paper divorce! end of story!

as long as SANIA IS HAPPY ABOUT IT I GUESS NOONE SHOULD SAY ANYTHING!! after all they gotta live it out not everyone commenting! people should look at themselves first! before passing judgments!

Siddiquis, Maliks reach deal; Shoaib signs divorce

Updated at: 1411 PST, Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Siddiquis, Maliks reach deal; Shoaib signs divorce NEW DELHI: The ordeal of families of Ayesha Siddiqui and Shoaib Malik came to an end when both the families reached a compromise late on Tuesday night with the divorce paper signed by Shoaib Malik handed to Siddiquis.

According to the deal, Ayesha Siddiqui, the first wife of Shoaib Malik withdrew the FIR filed against him, whereas, Shoaib has signed the divorce paper.

No money was exchanged when deal was signed.

A number of Muslim community leaders brokered the deal between the two sides, negotiations for which started last night and concluded this morning. Abid Rasool Khan, a Congress leader and also a common friend to both the families, said many Muslim leaders were involved in working out the compromise.

Addressing the media, Abid Rasool Khan said, “The community especially elders were upset at the muck throwing, the allegations and counter allegations, the inconsistencies in the statements. Things were going bad to worse; there was a lot of pressure from community on both families that this should not be done this way. That is why we got involved. We negotiated whole of last night and by the grace of Allah have managed to hammer out an honourable solution for both parties. We have not taken any sides. The matter has been resolved peacefully.”

He added, “There has been no money involved except the nominal amount required to be given to Ayesha for maintenance at the rate of 5,000 per month for 3 months, as per Islamic Law.”

“There was too much ugliness in the past two months, which has been affecting both the countries. We pressurized both Shoaib and Maha to settle down the issue, and they still stand by what they have been telling. However, seeing the larger interest of the community, they agreed to sign on the divorce paper. No one has won and no one has lost in this case. Everyone should now think about the marriage and forget all the ugliness,” added other Muslim leaders present at the press conference.

Ayesha’s mother, who was present at the press conference expressed relief and said that her daughter has received justice ultimately and is happy. She added, “My daughter wanted a divorce without money and that has happened. Malik has come clean and I am very happy and relieved that finally he gave a divorce and my daughter is released. The charges on him have been withdrawn. The complaint application has been withdrawn.”

Meanwhile, Dr Shams Babar, a close family friend of the Siddiquis earlier confirmed the divorce saying the Siddiquis were dropping criminal charges against the beleaguered cricketer. “A compromise has taken place. The divorce papers have been signed by Shoaib. The FIR against him will be dropped,” stated Babar adding the divorce was made official this morning.

Dr Babar’s daughter Sadiqua, a close friend of Ayesha, added that her friend was happy and relieved that a settlement had been reached and the matter had ended. She also said the negotiations were conducted on behalf of Shoaib and Ayesha by their relatives and that there was no exchange of money involved. “There was only the clearing of the name involved. It was good on Shoaib’s part to come forth and settle this matter,” said Sadiqua adding she wished both Shoaib and Ayesha good luck for their respective futures.

Malik’s change of heart reportedly took place last evening in Hyderabad, after Shoaib Malik’s brother-in-law Imran Zafar came down to India to meet with the lawyers of both the families. The Mirza family meanwhile could also have pressured Malik into clearing his name so that his nuptials with Sania could take place as planned.

ok he had a paper nikkah & a paper divorce! end of story!

as long as SANIA IS HAPPY ABOUT IT I GUESS NOONE SHOULD SAY ANYTHING!! after all they gotta live it out not everyone commenting! people should look at themselves first! before passing judgments!

yes just saw this on the news.....

thank GOD!!! So this means we dont need to be bothered again by that liar.

Now Malik's family will head to bharat. Surprisingly, he still wants to remain there for some functions despite this ordeal --which has probably left a sour taste in his mouth.

But what happened to the miscarriage of the child :angry:

Siddiqui family took 5000 rps per month for the duration of the marriage... As "Maintenance" fee for Ayesha. It was all about the money.
It was all about Rs.5000/month,,, Didn't u & others find any better place to "regress to" other than gutter,,,

Ever herd of "Mahr" حق مهر... that is due when man divorces a woman,,,

Cricket star Shoib Malik to marry Indian Tennis star Sania Mirza, the ceremony is to take place next month.
They have supposedly bought a love nest in Dubai.
Seems another Indian celebrity has fallen for Pakistani middle stump
[/COLOR]
Sania Mirza might have chosen Shoaib because she might have wanted someone with only one ball to serve her as the other ball has already been taken away by the Pakistani Cricket Board. With Shoaib being in a poor form, she cannot expect much from him. :lol:

It was all about Rs.5000/month,,, Didn't u & others find any better place to "regress to" other than gutter,,,

Ever herd of "Mahr" حق مهر... that is due when man divorces a woman,,,

Haq Mehr is given at the time of the marriage not after the marriage. The only thing about Haq Mehr is that it should be given at the time of marriage and never taken back.

Cricket star Shoib Malik to marry Indian Tennis star Sania Mirza, the ceremony is to take place next month.
They have supposedly bought a love nest in Dubai.
Seems another Indian celebrity has fallen for Pakistani middle stump
[/COLOR]
Sania Mirza might have chosen Shoaib because she might have wanted someone with only one ball to serve her as the other ball has already been taken away by the Pakistani Cricket Board. With Shoaib being in a poor form, she cannot expect much from him. :lol:

kya inda men aik ball wala bhi nahin that Sania had to go looking for it in Pakistan ?

Haq Mehr is given at the time of the marriage not after the marriage. The only thing about Haq Mehr is that it should be given at the time of marriage and never taken back.
When mehr is NOT given at time of marriage then it's due at divorce...

Especially, as per Shoaib, he never met his wife,,, so when would have he given Mahr to her...???

Quran:2:236:
تم پر کوئی گناہ نہیں اگر تم عورتوں کو طلاق دے دو جب کہ انہیں ہاتھ بھی نہ لگایا ہو اور ان کے لیے کچھ مہر بھی مقرر نہ کیا ہو اور انہیں کچھ سامان دے دو وسعت والے پر اپنے قدر کے مطابق اور مفلس پر اپنے قدر کے مطابق سامان حسب دستور ہے نیکو کاروں پر یہ حق ہے

Or may be this money was required by indian law that divorcee should give something to support divorced woman!!

Well turns out that the Siddiqui family had a big enough heart to forgive Shoaib after he agreed to divorce Ayesha. This is news! They could've pressed charges and Shoaib would have ended up in deep trouble! Coz based on affidavits by Shoaib's relatives, the unregistered nikahnaama and Shoaib's admission on TV AND the divorce, there is more than sufficient evidence than Shoaib and Siddiqui [but some biased people won't be able to call a spade a spade, I am looking at you, some of my fellow citizens].

And the unfair and unethical Indian laws that heavily favor women would've implied that Shoaib lands in VERY deep trouble. Thanks to the snail-paced Indian legal framework, Shoaib could've been detained for REALLY long. I can't believe that people are accusing Ayesha about doing all this for money 5000 PRS??? Yeah right!?!?!? That's like 60 USD. If Ayesha's father hosted a party for the Pakistani cricket team, that itself would have costed MUCH more. Like? 2000 dollars at the VERY least?

I was always taught that bias makes people stupid and I can see stupidity all over. And even though I am completely critical of the whole subcontinent in this post, some people will continue to bash me as a non-pakistani or betrayer or whatever =D. That's the sorry state of affairs.

This thread should be closed. . Sensless bashing at religion. .

thank GOD!!! So this means we dont need to be bothered again by that liar.

How is Ayesha the lair when it was Shoaib who admitted guilt and accepted the demands of Ayesha?

The only liar here was Shoaib and he has finally accepted the fact that he married Ayesha.

I hope this ends the controversy for once and for all. Wishing Shoaib and Sania all the best!

How is Ayesha the lair when it was Shoaib who admitted guilt and accepted the demands of Ayesha?

The only liar here was Shoaib and he has finally accepted the fact that he married Ayesha.

I hope this ends the controversy for once and for all. Wishing Shoaib and Sania all the best!

media will not leave it yet...they would want to know all the details of what happened and what did not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom