What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think these are rights. I think this is bullshit. Those sorts of 'rights' only favor the educated women, who need no such 'special rights' anyway. The poor and illiterate women who really need these rights, cannot use them anyway. I am a strong subscriber of the theory that Indian laws heavily favor the educated and the rich. Therefore even with biased laws such as this, women don't get more rights.

Having stayed in the US, I think women have little/no rights in BOTH Pakistan and India. So bugger off. And I am from Lahore.

In a way you are right, I've lived in US since I was 16 and I've lived in UK from 11-16, so I guess I am more American than Pakistani.

Forget about me for a second, think about yourself, do you agree with these non-sense laws? Do you want them implemented in Pakistan?

For some reason, I think you are an Indian. By constantly attacking me you want to tell these Indians 'hey look at me, Im a Pakistani and I cannot even tolerate another Pakistan with a difference of opinion'.

mere bhai, mere dost, mere huzoor, mere angry young man...aapne baat dil pe le li lagti hai koi...defence pe defence provide kar rahe hain

zaror zaror :smokin:

Phir to seedha kisi bollywood actress pe hi claim thopna chahiye......... ke woh meri wife hai :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ayesha ke case ki wajah se ab to age ka bhi masla khatum ho gaya..... thori bari bhi ho gi to bhi koi masla nahi :woot:

bas aap ne gawahi deni hai baaqi sab main kar lon ga :lol:

Done, we do the nikaah tonight. But do not forget me, I wanna follow the same formula. I will marry Maha Malik and if she isnt available, their neighbour will do.

mere bhai, mere dost, mere huzoor, mere angry young man...aapne baat dil pe le li lagti hai koi...defence pe defence provide kar rahe hain

You have to understand this milady. It's jokers like this guy that have ruined my WONDERFUL country, people that expect everyone to think EXACTLY like them and people who cannot tolerate even the slightest difference of opinion. What's wrong in what I said? I don't support Shoaib Malik, does anyone at all agree with what all he did? Chatting with a person online and marrying her over teleophone? [arguably, without even looking at her in person]. If people forget about Shoaib Malik being a Pakistani, and think of him as a younger sibling, will they not consider scolding him for his bad behaviour?

chalo...chose...

katrina, kareena, bipasha...?

Katrina Kaif........................ :smitten:

koi number de ga Katrina jee ka............. main kahon ga ke London main hamari shaadi ho gayi thee :lol: marriage certificate Pakistan ka dekha don ga :cool:

Katrina Kaif........................ :smitten:

koi number de ga Katrina jee ka............. main kahon ga ke London main hamari shaadi ho gayi thee :lol: marriage certificate Pakistan ka dekha don ga :cool:

Oye. Salman Bhai tere haddi pasli ek kar dega! =D Don't mess with Sallu bhai's chick.

You have to understand this milady. It's jokers like this guy that have ruined my WONDERFUL country, people that expect everyone to think EXACTLY like them and people who cannot tolerate even the slightest difference of opinion. What's wrong in what I said? I don't support Shoaib Malik, does anyone at all agree with what all he did? Chatting with a person online and marrying her over teleophone? [arguably, without even looking at her in person]. If people forget about Shoaib Malik being a Pakistani, and think of him as a younger sibling, will they not consider scolding him for his bad behaviour?

hey i understand...there are people every where...and trust me if u speak anything against or not in favor of ur own country...even if what u are saying is logical...ppl wont understand...pl understand...when it comes to india and pakistan...ppl dont think from brain...they think from heart...and i speak for both the countries here...and who ever rarely speaks from the mind like u...will be condemned and called a traitor...this is how it is and accept it...logic wont work in a situation like this...as this sensetive issue sees no logic...agar logic dekha hota then the issues between both the places would have been solved long back...!!! chill brother...no pont boiling on this...

hey i understand...there are people every where...and trust me if u speak anything against or not in favor of ur own country...even if what u are saying is logical...ppl wont understand...pl understand...when it comes to india and pakistan...ppl dont think from brain...they think from heart...and i speak for both the countries here...and who ever rarely speaks from the mind like u...will be condemned and called a traitor...this is how it is and accept it...logic wont work in a situation like this...as this sensetive issue sees no logic...agar logic dekha hota then the issues between both the places would have been solved long back...!!! chill brother...no pont boiling on this...

I guess so.

Zaid Hamid has just confirmed that Israel had a hand in this thing, they planated Maha and Ayesha Malik and fooled Shoaib becuase they knew he would marry indian tennis star no1 Sonia.

Reports have also signalled that Ayesha might be the oft talked about dajjal.

Zaid Hamid has just confirmed that Israel had a hand in this thing, they planated Maha and Ayesha Malik and fooled Shoaib becuase they knew he would marry indian tennis star no1 Sonia.

Is this the conspiracy theorist from Brasstacks? I kinda agree with his theory on 9/11, but most of his other theories seem too far-fetched.

don't talk like that about Chacha Zaid Hamid Saab

Why make a joke of him :confused:

This topic is about Sania Bhabhi and Malik Dulha..

Not Zaid Hamid please refrain talking about him in this thread

Ahem!! Ahem!!

09celeb-sania1.jpg

:)

@zaki: this is for you:lol::lol:
ab flamming karne ka mann kar raha hain isse pahle tum logo ne bahut ki thi:rofl:

socha1.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom