What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
same image on TinyPic

Now wait and watch 'Pakistani_Atheist' will come up with another excuse that he cant see the image.

I cannot open the imageshack link that you sent because the office firewall blocks it. But I think the cold-milk that you are refering to is Doodh-soda, cold milk with a soda+crushed-ice+a tinge of color or pishta.

the word used in Pakistan is 'pista' not 'pishta' , these subtle differeces are hard to spot for non-Pakistanis so I suggest you just give up your drama.

you dont know about it since you are not a Pakistani from Lahore. You are an indian pretending to be Pakistani.

the word used in Pakistan is 'pista' not 'pishta' , these subtle differeces are hard to spot for non-Pakistanis so I suggest you just give up your drama.

we too use pista and not 'pishta'..... if a person misspells.. or make typing error... that doesn't mean he is doing drama...
so chill...

hahah see now 'Indian_Atheist' has run away , he said hes from Lahore but knows nothing about the place or its pecularities.

How many times has this happened that an indian starts pretending to be a Pakistan ? Countless! Countelss times on many forums , Im a witness to it and as are many other Pakistanis.

Just like the fat cow tired to put on a diguise to trick Shoaib these poeple disguise themselves as Pakistani on internet forums.

Thats lower than a snake crawling on the floor, I mean really really low

very strong pyaars....

she stood by him the whole time, her and her family. Well brought up family.

Unlike other deccan opportunists!

March 29th, 2010 I think Sania should not hold any ceremony in India, she should hold her nikah ceremony in Dubai and avoid giving interviews/comments to all Indian media outlets collectively.

Going by Indians reaction to it, i'm pretty sure the media + psycho junta would turn this event into another bloodbath.

I think my prediction is still valid and holds some truth today.

So much for impartiality and Indian "justice" that a he'd been psychologically forced rather coerced into admitting a fradulent Nikah and then divorce, both of them are invalid in Shariah and Pakistani law.

Had Shoaib left India a lot earlier and done the ceremony in Dubai, things would have been a lot different not to mention totally avoided.

Damn, i left this thread when it was around 50 pages and a week later it's still going strong, let's just hope their Suhag Raat doesn't stretch out this long.:woot:

So much for impartiality and Indian "justice" that a he'd been psychologically forced rather coerced into admitting a fradulent Nikah and then divorce, both of them are invalid in Shariah and Pakistani law.

Had Shoaib left India a lot earlier and done the ceremony in Dubai, things would have been a lot different not to mention totally avoided.

Too bad, but fortune telling is haram isn't it?

Damn, i left this thread when it was around 50 pages and a week later it's still going strong, let's just hope their Suhag Raat doesn't stretch out this long.:woot:

Clothes from the first one are still doing rounds even after years if we go by indications.

I know! India should learn from Pakistan's "justice" system, especially Shariah and Pakistani law, where a man can marry a girl and can then abandon her without getting a formal divorce.

Sad. If India was actually following Pakistan's "justice" system all men could roam free and these useless women would remain oppressed. Man... Indian justice system really sucks!

Clothes from the first one are still doing rounds even after years if we go by indications.

Well it so seems Indian Media is hell bent in blocking this wedding, all to no avail i guess, as now they are reporting as the "Nikah" had already been exercised earlier in Dubai.

Well it so seems Indian Media is hell bent in blocking this wedding, all to no avail i guess, as now they are reporting as the "Nikah" had already been exercised earlier in Dubai.

You make no sense. You are trying to say that the Indian media is trying to "block the wedding" by claiming that the wedding (or nikah or whatever) is already done?

Hmm... very smart conclusion indeed. :lol:

I know! India should learn from Pakistan's "justice" system, especially Shariah and Pakistani law, where a man can marry a girl and can then abandon her without getting a formal divorce.

do you have proof to back such claims?

share them with us

good luck

Sad. If India was actually following Pakistan's "justice" system all men could roam free and these useless women would remain oppressed. Man... Indian justice system really sucks!

which is why we've had a woman prime minister, a record number of women in national assembly, women in ministerial positions, women in the Armed Forces, and a woman speaker of the House

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom