What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Incidence of Polygamy is more amongst Hindus than Muslims in India, I hear.

2) Here it was not a question of polygamy, it was a question of integrity.

You could also add that in India there is polyandry among some tribes in India.

Just a little more fuel...

I feel sorry for him, maybe he shouldnt be banned. In our culture and religion, we even forgive enemies and ill-wishers.

this is a forum.....we should make 'mental health and personal problems' section. Seems that it can be helpful for certain individuals suffering from certain complexes that prevent them from thinking clearly and cooly.

:lol::lol::lol:

However, did you check out the PM that this TT mailed me?

PM has been addressed.

Thank you for understanding.

If certain members have a foul attitude, don't let them drag you down to their level - that is what sets the good, long term posters apart from the rest.

In all honesty, AM had it exactly right.

That original comment about Gandhi was unfair and OTT. If I were Pakistani that would have my blood boiling, so I am surprised the response from other members was not more heated.

Anyway, enough of 'aman ki bateein'. More chabi...

I believe that Shoaib has another wife in Pakistan? I read it on the internet so it must be true.

I feel sorry for him, maybe he shouldnt be banned. In our culture and religion, we even forgive enemies and ill-wishers.

this is a forum.....we should make 'mental health and personal problems' section. Seems that it can be helpful for certain individuals suffering from certain complexes that prevent them from thinking clearly and cooly.

:lol::lol::lol:

Often the ones that get provoked the easiest, are the purest of heart. I think that both Prithvi and "Paksarzameen" are quite pure of heart, they just get provoked easily.

Forgiveness is a part of our culture, yes. But even if one isn't big-hearted enough, it's still better to forgive. Because, like Zaki says "Always forgive your enemies [here I would use the word adversary], nothing annoys them so much" :cheers:

Often the ones that get provoked the easiest, are the purest of heart. I think that both Prithvi and "Paksarzameen" are quite pure of heart, they just get provoked easily.

Forgiveness is a part of our culture, yes. But even if one isn't big-hearted enough, it's still better to forgive. Because, like Zaki says "Always forgive your enemies [here I would use the word adversary], nothing annoys them so much" :cheers:

I am sorry to you too, dear friend.

1) Incidence of Polygamy is higher amongst Hindus than Muslims in India, I hear.

2) Here it was not a question of polygamy, it was a question of integrity.

Where did you heard that? Now, please don't tell me your roomies told you ..

EDIT: some information about Indian Marriage Laws

Marriage laws in India are dependent upon the religion of the subject in question. After independence and, under the terms of the, Hindu Marriage Act, polygamy is considered illegal for Hindus, Jains, Buddhists, and Sikhs but Muslim men in India are allowed to have multiple wive

Where did you heard that? Now, please don't tell me your roomies told you ..

The report of the 'Committee of The Status of Woman in Islam', published in 1975 mentions on page numbers 66,67 that the percentage of polygamous marriages between the year 1951 -1961 was 5.06 among the Hindus and only 4.31 among the Muslims.

Why is Polygamy allowed in Islam

Old report. Not sure if it's true anymore

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

*Not Ayesha, the other one.

Wait. What other one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom