What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he did not prove a liar. Both parties came to an agreement. Both parties wanted to settle this case so malik formally divorced her whether she is islamically her wife or not thats a different issue but if she is then she is now divorced....................

There was a question of debate whether she was Malik's wife or not but all matters closed after this divorce paper signed

Aww C'mon.

Does a man divorce somebody he is not married to ?.. and what sort of pressure would force a man to do so if he were not married to her in the 1st place ?

The fact that he has divorced the lady simply proves his culpability.

Not that it matters, its their affair & funeral but the callous manner in which sacred human bonds are treated is shocking.

talaq talaq talaq

why why why

Just cause you wanted to marry her. WHY!!!!!

Malik didn't do the right thing. I am sure that Aysha would never have been able to prove anything. But as a true Pakistani he settled the things down peacefully and now facing the worst criticism. More than even on the news that Ayesha was his Wife (If true).

It has to be noted that the elders of three families, Malik, Mirza and Siddique families, sat down to settle the dispute by finding a way that may keep everyone's head up.

KIT Over

You people are still going on. It seems Shoaib and Sania were not that much worried as members here. Leave these two as they have to attend to some very important things.

Now don't start a thread that says how long they are going to remain married. :lol:

It was the pressure of Islamic community on Malik.
Else there was no need for divoirce...shadi tu hoe nahi.

And ofcourse Malik did that with the due permission of his to be first wife Sania Malik.

and is see it in an another way,it was shoaib who blinked first means all doors were shut for him

think abt a man who divorced a woman he never claimed to b married,and can u tell me why islamic community was pressuring him,because they themselves r convinced

Totally unnecessary story ...

Fat girl will be back after 2 years...

"O... you gave tallaq to Ayesha , you did not give Tallaq to Maha,
can you also give Tallaq to Maha " and then india media will go wild
again

Just totally loser women this lady was she was like 20 year older then Shoiab even 10 years ago

i would request the pakistani members to stop arguing with our indian members..ek tu in ki larki utha ke le ker ja rahay ho, kam se kam unhain isi baat main he thora sa sakoon le lenay do ;)

So, according to you, loyalty to India supercedes democratic values and human rights and justice, and is the number one priority for every Indian. So regardless if the ordinary Indians get justice or not, so long as they're patriotic, its all fine and dandy. Good going! i hope you guys stay the same way. setting benchmark for being an "indian".

I am afraid you have not read each post of the exchange to understand the context. In which case I suggest you do and come back to engage me post that. Which democratic values and human rights and justice are we talking about here? The ones deprived an Indian girl by a Pakistani man till all Indians, including our Muslim brothers, who many if not all Pakistanis assume owe loyalty to them by dint of commonality of religion first, but who in reality see themselves as Indians first, stood up as one to demand and get justice? If thats what you are referring to my friend, then our Muslim scholars, like our common Joes, like our Media, like our Police, like all Indians, stood as one and ensured that justice was served to one of ours, as due by one of yours sir. Hope that clears the air for you and your brothers from me and mine sir. Coz we will continue to be Indian, as you will continue to be Pakistani, with all the benchmarks that such entail.

Forgive me, think of me as younger brother: Shoaib

Forgive me, think of me as younger brother: Shoaib

If you thought that the three-ring-circus of the Shoaib-Sania-Ayesha had ended, don't give away your all-access pass just yet (and we all had one, whether we signed up for it or not).

Now that his first marriage is behind him, Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik has issued a formal press release which implies that he was wrong to have insisted - publicly and repeatedly -that he did not marry Hyderabad resident Ayesha Siddiqui a few years ago.

Shoaib formally divorced Siddiqui on Tuesday, after days of allegations and counter-allegations. He will marry tennis star Sania Mirza on the 15th.

Read his press release below:

I would like to firstly thank " ALLAH ALMIGHTY" and all of you as media and the entire nation of Pakistan in supporting me and giving me the strength to face all what has been witnessed. Im no one to judge what is wrong or what is right as the one above knows the truth. I have done what was the best amicable thing to do as it was getting beyond reasoning as each day unfolded. I have realised that media is part of my family, and request all of you to pray for me and Sania as we are embarking on a beautiful journey of marriage.

Im proud to be a Pakistani and me and Sania are over whelmed to see the response in all the people welcoming Sania to Pakistan.

Inshallah Sania and I will soon meet everyone personally to thank you all for all the support.

Thank you once again for all your support, and lastly if knowing or unknowingly i may hurt someone, please forgive me as your younger brother.

Shoaib Malik.

237 pages this one belongs in the hall of fame..any idea how many members got banned in this thread ? if any at all ?

Oh geez, "if knowing or unknowingly i may hurt someone, please forgive me as your younger brother", this is a standard thing Muslims always say in passing as its important to seek forgiveness from all. Before ending anything big, quiting a job, a speech, going on a journey, this is said.

Talk about reaching for straws to give a false perception.

Malik didn't do the right thing. I am sure that Aysha would never have been able to prove anything. But as a true Pakistani he settled the things down peacefully and now facing the worst criticism. More than even on the news that Ayesha was his Wife (If true).

It has to be noted that the elders of three families, Malik, Mirza and Siddique families, sat down to settle the dispute by finding a way that may keep everyone's head up.

KIT Over
In India any woman that can present two witnesses and a few photos of you and her together can state that you married her. On top of that she even had a signed nikahnama. On top of that she claimed that he tortured her and he had no way to prove he didn't. He would've gone to jail for a minimum of 7 years.

In Pakistan she wouldn't have been successful.

Malik did what any hostage would do in a hostage situation. Pay the ransom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom