What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media's latest, people are saying the original Aisha Siddiqui's photo has been leaked out, possibly through Rashid Latif's laptop which Shoaib used to chat with her.

Why doesn't she come in front of the cameras and plead her case instead of the telephones? Why releasing unverified juicy gossips like miscarriage, abortion, semen, preserved clothes.

Because she has a low-self-esteem about her appearance, I guess. Physically appearing before the TV will only make her case weaker, she will probably even lose some public sympathy.

so lets get started? :flame:

anyways .... you believe in whatever you like i believe in whatever i like lets not derail this thread anymore

:cheers:

:D

agreed...lets not drag the topic further...btw..i am a hard core patriotic...and that is the reason the loops in system hurt all the more...!!!

Dude im not joking about Indian girls here, most of my Punjabi Indian bro's talk so much smack about Indian girls saying they are ready to mingle with anyone but their own. As for our girls, most are pretty conservative although some are changing but nonetheless even they are very loyal and stick with their own kind which can't be said for the Indians whom are with whites/blacks and men of many other races. If you ever get the chance bro come to the U.K and see things for yourself :)

Surely is but i'm just talking from my own experiences so please don't be offended and i'll definitely make an effort to not generalise in the future. My intentions wasn't to offend you or any other Indians on this forum. Once again i apologise if i did - peace :cheers:

uk me rehne waalo se hindustan ko compare mat karo

maine joh blolna tha voh bol diya.... ab ek hi dua hai ki upar wala aapko sadbudhi de.....

non offence taken :)

tendulkar ki demand kari toh nuclear war ho jayega :lol:

Why? We are even willing to give you Shoaib Malik. :(

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Media's latest, people are saying the original Aisha Siddiqui's photo has been leaked out, possibly through Rashid Latif's laptop which Shoaib used to chat with her.

Is she hawt?

My Indian roommate told me yesterday that Indians won't give a **** about Sania if she wasn't "hawt". There are other female stars in other sports, he named Humpy who plays chess and is supposedly a better player at her game than Sania. But no hype about her because she isn't a showgirl.

yes there are other players...ever heard of Saina Nehwal - badminton player...she is awesome and world ranking is 5...that is too good...but she means business...goes playes and comes...no drama no nonsense...and we love her...

Because she has a low-self-esteem about her appearance, I guess. Physically appearing before the TV will only make her case weaker, she will probably even lose some public sympathy.
We've all seen her already, we just want to confirm if its her or not talking on the phone. Staying off the camera makes her look more of a phony.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Why? We are even willing to give you Shoaib Malik. :(

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Is she hawt?
Haven't seen her.

dekhao bhai dekhao :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Humain bhi woh hottie ke deedar karni hain jis ne is thread ke members ki neendain haraam kar di hoe hain :lol::lol::lol:

Aise kon si hoor hai woh joh ne is langoor ko apne bass main kar liya howa hai :rofl:

Bhai, keep him for as long as you want. Pakistan doesn't need him :P Please send us Tendulkar/Sehwag/Dhoni instead :P

there is a dhoni look alike saurab tiwary...plays for mumbai indian...real talent, great player ....chalega...?

yes there are other players...ever heard of Saina Nehwal - badminton player...she is awesome and world ranking is 5...that is too good...but she means business...goes playes and comes...no drama no nonsense...and we love her...

Ahh well. Low profile lady I guess.

Now cases against Sania Mirza

Police case against Sania Mirza for marrying Shoaib Malik-Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

HYDERABAD: Tennis star Sania Mirza could face more trouble before her April 15 marriage with embattled Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik as an advocate has filed a police complaint that her marriage would amount to treason.

Srinivas Rao Tuesday lodged a complaint with Banjara Hills police station and demanded that all awards and rewards given to her by the government of India be taken back.

"She earned crores of rupees while playing tennis as an Indian player. Now her act of marrying a Pakistani amounts to sedition," said Srinivas Rao, an advocate in Andhra Pradesh High Court.

"She received all awards and rewards from the tax payers' money. If she goes ahead with her marriage to a Pakistani, the government should take back whatever was presented to her," he said and pointed out that the government presented her cash prizes and house sites.

there is a dhoni look alike saurab tiwary...plays for mumbai indian...real talent, great player ....chalega...?

Does he play like Dhoni? Is he a good captain like Dhoni?

Are you trying to sell me some spurious product?

Only want Sachin/Viru/Dhoni

Government stepping in for Shoaib

Pakistan requests India for details on Shoaib Malik's case - Sania-Shoaib wedding - Events & Tournaments - Sports - The Times of India

KARACHI: Pakistan foreign office spokesman Abdul Basit said the Indian government has been requested to provide details and reasons for the police case against cricketer Shoaib Malik in Hyderabad Deccan.

Basit told Geo Super on Tuesday that the government had sent a letter to the Indian government asking them to provide details of the case.

"Our high commissioner in India, Shahid Malik is also in touch with Shoaib Malik and has spoken to him," Basit said.

He hinted that in the letter to the Indian government, Pakistan had asked for the reasons that the Hyderabad police seized the passport and mobile of Shoaib Malik after Ayesha Siddiqui and her family filed a FIR against him for cheating, committing fraud and making threatening calls to her.

Ayesha claims to be the first wife of Malik who is due to get married to Indian tennis star Sania Mirza on April 15 in Hyderabad Deccan.

Basit said that the government was following the events in India and if Malik requested for legal assistance he would be provided it.

"Our high commissioner spoke to him in detail and is keeping abreast of all that is happening in this case," Basit said.

Ahh well. Low profile lady I guess.

i guess so...but kinda pretty...check her out on net...btw she wants to be no. 1 and that is her aim...does not die for media attention...may be that is why she is doing so well...

Shoaib Malik - Ayesha Siddiqui Case: 5 Teams For Investigation - Hyderabad News on fullhyd.com

6th Apr, 2010: The Shoaib Malik - Ayesha Siddiqui case is growing bigger than the media frenzy surrounding it. It is now known that as many as 5 teams of the Central Crime Station (CCS), a special unit of Andhra Pradesh police forces, have been set up to investigate the claims Ayesha Siddiqui has made on Shoaib Malik.

One team will question Ayesha Siddiqui and record all her allegations, focusing on getting her version of the story. Another team will investigate medical grounds. It will gather and examine all medical proofs of pregnancy presented by Ayesha, followed by Shoaib's connection, if any, with them. A third team will look for proofs of stay in the hotels where the cricketer allegedly checked in with Ayesha.

A fourth team will follow Shoaib's version of the story and investigate any supporting evidence. A final team is said to head to the Middle East to get information of the couple’s alleged trysts in the UAE and in the nearby region.

Malik, who had earlier asked his lawyer not to file for anticipatory bail since he was cooperating with the Hyderabad police's investigations, said he might go for an anticipatory bail if he will be questioned again on Tuesday.

Shoaib Malik's brother-in-law is expected to land in Hyderabad today, and his immediate family will follow tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom