What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he play like Dhoni? Is he a good captain like Dhoni?

Are you trying to sell me some spurious product?

Only want Sachin/Viru/Dhoni

dhoni in making... for sure...but trust me mumbai indian lovers wont even let him go...he's been doing pretty well this IPL season...

i guess so...but kinda pretty...check her out on net...btw she wants to be no. 1 and that is her aim...does not die for media attention...may be that is why she is doing so well...

She is pretty but not hawt. At least she does not look like an item-girl like Sania [I have always hated her :D].

dekhao bhai dekhao

Humain bhi woh hottie ke deedar karni hain jis ne is thread ke members ki neendain haraam kar di hoe hain

Aise kon si hoor hai woh joh ne is langoor ko apne bass main kar liya howa hai
This has to be wrong :P

Real Ayesha Siddiqui according to this news source

Ayesha Siddiqui Photo

I think its wrong.

bhai... if that girl is really cheated..... toh socho zara kya beet rahi hogi uspar.... dont look at things being biased...

PS: Afridi would have chewed some hand grenades and would have thrown them @ whosoever accused him of anything :D
This is not a guilty until proven innocent world. She won't come out into the public, once in public she will have to face the law, right now they can switch any girl as Ayesha Siddiqui.

This is not a guilty until proven innocent world. She won't come out into the public, once in public she will have to face the law, right now they can switch any girl as Ayesha Siddiqui.

I hear that she went to Police Thaana and registered a case against Malik =D

This has to be wrong :P

Real Ayesha Siddiqui according to this news source

Ayesha Siddiqui Photo

I think its wrong.

black n white photo :woot::woot:

waise donon ki shakkal bohat milti hai :rofl: look at their faces both resembles each other. Even their glasses are same :woot::woot:

this has to be wrong for sure :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom