What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! =D They broke Dhoni's house.

Nonsense, my fiancee is prettier, nicer and twice as mature as Sania. She is doing her PhD in Caltech, so she is smarter as well.

if possible shaadi ki photo post karna idhar (jab bhi ho) :)

good for u...i give credit to brains any ways more than looks...and u got both :) she will be happy to read what u said abt her today...u earn some brownie points from her !!!

=D

1) She won't ditch me saying that I am "incompatible".
2) In the unlikely even that 1 happens, she won't marry someone a couple months after that.

Come on peoplz! Are we really cheering for this girl? Who broke up 2 months ago and is marrying this soon? Is it unlikely that these folks [Sania and Shoaib] had a relationship going when Sania was already engaged?!?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh okk :lol::lol::lol:

Still it is also possible you started hating her after her marriage news with a Pakistani :cool: (just joking... don't take it serious`)

he he ... not at all...trust me i at times feel more close the pak than sme parts of india...as we speak same language, eat same food and have kinda same culture....which many parts of my own country cannot provide me :(

rare thing :D

miracle-for-earth.jpg

Bhel Khumm 2 PDF

:pdf:

what's rare...u coming accross a girl...or a girl on this forum :)

=D

1) She won't ditch me saying that I am "incompatible".
2) In the unlikely even that 1 happens, she won't marry someone a couple months after that.

Come on peoplz! Are we really cheering for this girl? Who broke up 2 months ago and is marrying this soon? Is it unlikely that these folks [Sania and Shoaib] had a relationship going when Sania was already engaged?!?!
Actually Pakistanis are even stevens either way, but where we can't relent is upon the trumped up charges of torture against Shoaib.

and PLEASE khuda ke liye phone be shaadi na karna :cheesy:

Shaadi ke baad tasfeer post kar doonga! =D Waiting on her dissertation!

Wait? Can I marry over skype? Can I digitally sign my nikahnaama :D

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

We have plenty and this thread must've at least brought in 100 more members to the forum :D

I am one of them. Actually been following this forum for TOO long. But now, I couldn't stand the drama any more! Had to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom