What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
black n white photo :woot::woot:

waise donon ki shakkal bohat milti hai :rofl: look at their faces both resembles each other. Even their glasses are same :woot::woot:

this has to be wrong for sure :lol:

naah cant be true...the way they are talking on TV it has to be a "babe" this could be one of his other flings...

oh cmon zaki bhai...

we have our share of idiots too na :D
Somebody should play mind games with her :D India waly itna tung kareinge she'll quit India too one day and become Pakistani. That'll be a sweet shallow victory of its own sort :P

This is not a guilty until proven innocent world. She won't come out into the public, once in public she will have to face the law, right now they can switch any girl as Ayesha Siddiqui.

exactly ... this is innocent until proven guilty world.....

do you really think, to face the LAW one has to become a public figure??:cheesy::cheesy: India me toh esa nahi hota :D

'switching' isnt easy :woot:

:D

Somebody should play mind games with her :D India waly itna tung kareinge she'll quit India too one day and become Pakistani. That'll be a sweet shallow victory of its own sort :P

Don't think she will do that bro. She has too many fixed assets in India I hear. And a major source of her income would probably be advertising in India.

mere bhaiyon...angoor aap logo ke liye khate hain...i am a girl !!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh okk :lol::lol::lol:

Still it is also possible you started hating her after her marriage news with a Pakistani :cool: (just joking... don't take it serious`)

mere bhaiyon...angoor aap logo ke liye khate hain...i am a girl !!!

rare thing :D

miracle-for-earth.jpg

Bhel Khumm 2 PDF

:pdf:

Nonsense, my fiancee is prettier, nicer and twice as mature as Sania. She is doing her PhD in Caltech, so she is smarter as well.

good for u...i give credit to brains any ways more than looks...and u got both :) she will be happy to read what u said abt her today...u earn some brownie points from her !!!

Yeah! =D They broke Dhoni's house.

Nonsense, my fiancee is prettier, nicer and twice as mature as Sania. She is doing her PhD in Caltech, so she is smarter as well.

hmmmm so that means if Sania is 23 years old........ your fiancee is 46 years old :woot::woot:

(joking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom