What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today on Geo, Ayesha's lawyer slipped out a key bit of info that may ruin the case for her.

Geo's Sana asked Farooq Hassan, where was the nikahnama registered? No where, since when Maha Siddiqui signed it, it was never returned for filing in Sialkot.

Then she asked was it ever registered in India? No.

Maha Siddiqui is still single in India by law and debatable in Pakistan. How can they file a case for her as a wife when she is single by law! Still waiting for that to show up on youtube.

Every one trying to get some free cheap publicity out of this case

1. A lawyer from Andhra Pradesh filing a case against Sania
2. Womens organisation of pakistan backing shoaib
3. Some minister from pak inviting them to visit some hill station in pak.

And people like us helping them do so!!

I completely agree with Hina jee...................... Bring Ayesha in Pakistan along with Sania jee and let her fight her case in Pakistan.

You just want to bring Ayesha in Pakistan, don't you!;)

Why doesn't she come in front of the cameras and plead her case instead of the telephones? Why releasing unverified juicy gossips like miscarriage, abortion, semen, preserved clothes.

Because she has a low-self-esteem about her appearance, I guess. Physically appearing before the TV will only make her case weaker, she will probably even lose some public sympathy.

you are right pakistani_Athiestas i said before that i looks me that she is more faty and more old than she is looking in these pictures right now because these pic are 10 yr. old according to media report.:cheesy:;)

i was right now some of her close friends are saying the same thing.they are claiming that because she was fat and malik was not liking her so she was trying to loose her wait by some major operations.now that operation has become failed.so now she is facing many complications due to this so now her look become more ugly and disaster. so she is thinking that now when ppl will see her then they will make more fun of her that's y she is not comming in front of camera..

so if shoaib has to accept her to his wife then it means that now pakistani aready has indian ayesha/maha bhabhi and she is
more old;)
more faty:azn:
more ugly:P

so good luck for you guys
:lol::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
‘India can’t act against Shoaib’

A leading women's rights activist in Pakistan jumped to Shoaib's defence on the matter of his marrying Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza.

Correct me if I am wrong Indians, but the laws in India are different. Any couple, no matter where they are married, if they are on Indian Soil and the wife files a case of harrassment against husband, the onus is on the husband to disprove the allegation. Guilty until proven.

VERY unfair law. But there you go.

How can Shoaib come clean from this case?

1) By proving that he is not married to her [He cannot do that]
2) By proving that he has'nt harrassed her [He definitely can do this]

But until he does that, he will be held.

Likewise, if DNA tests validate that it's his semen on her nupital dress, the case will become even more complicated.

link - Qureshi directs Pak envoy to keep tab on Shoaib-Sania wedding row- Hindustan Times

we have these superheros on both side of the border

4516-Strong-Superhero-Cow-Wearing-A-Cape-And-Flexing-Arm-Muscles-Clipart.jpg
Maine news ko baray ghaur se dekha and concluded this is from Hindustan Times :lol::lol::lol: I don't believe in Indian source whatsoever :lol:

Today on Geo, Ayesha's lawyer slipped out a key bit of info that may ruin the case for her.

Geo's Sana asked Farooq Hassan, where was the nikahnama registered? No where, since when Maha Siddiqui signed it, it was never returned for filing in Sialkot.

Maha Siddiqui is still single in India by law and debatable in Pakistan. How can they file a case for her as a wife when she is single by law! Still waiting for that to show up on youtube.

Indian law does not require that a marriage is registered. We had a LONG discussion at our house about this same point.

:woot::woot::woot:

Main bhi naa........ bhool gaya thaa.......... ke Marriage certificate has to be registered after being signed by both bride and groom and their witnesses. So when Malik signed his counter part and sent to Ayesha for signatures did they really returned the Nikahnamma in Sialkot to be filed/registered in Sialkot. Of course they didn't so the marriage certificate will hold no legal values :lol::lol::lol:

:woot::woot::woot:

Main bhi naa........ bhool gaya thaa.......... ke Marriage certificate has to be registered after being signed by both bride and groom and their witnesses. So when Malik signed his counter part and sent to Ayesha for signatures did they really returned the Nikahnamma in Sialkot to be filed/registered in Sialkot. Of course they didn't so the marriage certificate will hold no legal values :lol::lol::lol:

For those of you that are unclear still. This is the current "effed-up" Indian law.

Marriages don't need to be registered, so as long as the girl has some sort of a witness for your "marriage", you are married to that girl.

If your wife files a domestic violence case against you, you are screwed. You can be jailed until you prove yourself innocent!

P.S. Correct me if I am wrong Indians.

Marriage need not be register, just to be proved you are married by whatever means.

Kazi: Shall I start the Nikah Chaudhary Sahab?
Chaudhary: THIS MARRIAGE IS NOT POSSIBLE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sur
Indian law does not require that a marriage is registered. We had a LONG discussion at our house about this same point.

For those of you that are unclear still. This is the current "effed-up" Indian law.

Marriages don't need to be registered, so as long as the girl has some sort of a witness for your "marriage", you are married to that girl.

If your wife files a domestic violence case against you, you are screwed. You can be jailed until you prove yourself innocent!

P.S. Correct me if I am wrong Indians.

Yes you are wrong........... Marriage certificates has to be registered in all countries otherwise legally they hold no values. What if i bring a marriage certficate from somewhere and write it down myself and claim Aishwaria Rai is my wife? will it be acceptable to the world?

No it will not until registered and recognized by the local authorities. Usually in Pakistan the Maulvi saab comes and read Nikah and fill up nikahnama and then he says SUBHA JAA KAR MAIN ISAY REGISTER KARWA DON GA :rofl: and people start greeting each other for marriage but the maulvi will still have to register that nikahnama somewhere

There is no Indian law. Its all Muslim Personal Law board. Bunch Madrassa guys who make up stuff as they go along. A couple of years back they were debating (in favor of) divorce by writing in Talaq three times in an SMS.

Hopefully there will be some strengthened legislation after this mess within India. Shoaib Malik should not have to pay for India's justice system's incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom