What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good time for bookies to make money. Why did Sarfaraz allege all that he did against Shoaib?

that is why Nooriya Haveliwala (the drunken drive recent case in bby)is let out on bail right...and u totally believe that there was no money power and the victim will be given justice??? man u live in a dream world...

he is not "freed" just bailed

justice is sure delayed.... but isnt denied

i can give u many more example of infulential and rich people getting punished by our system

Good time for bookies to make money. Why did Sarfaraz allege all that he did against Shoaib?

yeah like i said...these two S&S can make lot of $$$ by keeping the wedding on and calling it off on 13th...only they know for sure which way it will turn...and they dont even need to fix up other players...they are the 2 decision makers...

are you Jinxed_girl part 2????? (with a lil bit more of nationalism :D)

dont generalize whatever has happened with you dude.......

:D

Dude im one of the least nationalistic person on this site and personally as a muslim, im not a fan of nationalism, although don't get mistaken im proud off my Pakistani roots. My only problem with Indian brothers is their government and their stance on Kashmir but that has nothing to do with this thread. I don't see why you would be offended by my post, its based solely on what i've seen and heard.

i can give u many more example of infulential and rich people getting punished by our system

she is let go for now coz no FIR was taken on time...that is so funny...yeah i am sure u can give me list of 100 of rich ppl who were punished...but what ever number u bring out i am sure u multiply by 1000 and that many rich were let go as money talked...

Dude im one of the least nationalistic person on this site and personally as a muslim, im not a fan of nationalism, although don't get mistaken im proud off my Pakistani roots. My only problem with Indian brothers is their government and their stance on Kashmir but that has nothing to do with this thread. I don't see why you would be offended by my post, its based solely on what i've seen and heard.

please refer to "DONT GENERALIZE"!

there are both Good's and Bad's in every part of the world..... its not like pakistani/indian girls are saints/sluts..........

personally when talking to my Indian friends the general consensus is Pakistani are alot better looking.

mirror.jpg

Bhai, keep him for as long as you want. Pakistan doesn't need him :P Please send us Tendulkar/Sehwag/Dhoni instead :P

Why doesn't she come in front of the cameras and plead her case instead of the telephones? Why releasing unverified juicy gossips like miscarriage, abortion, semen, preserved clothes.

she is let go for now coz no FIR was taken on time...that is so funny...yeah i am sure u can give me list of 100 of rich ppl who were punished...but what ever number u bring out i am sure u multiply by 1000 and that many rich were let go as money talked...

so lets get started? :flame:

She was kept in jail for 2 months !!

she has been granted bail only.... case isnt over yet.... if you wish articles regarding that i can provide you......

anyways .... you believe in whatever you like i believe in whatever i like lets not derail this thread anymore

:cheers:

please refer to "DONT GENERALIZE"!

there are both Good's and Bad's in every part of the world..... its not like pakistani/indian girls are saints/sluts..........

Dude im not joking about Indian girls here, most of my Punjabi Indian bro's talk so much smack about Indian girls saying they are ready to mingle with anyone but their own. As for our girls, most are pretty conservative although some are changing but nonetheless even they are very loyal and stick with their own kind which can't be said for the Indians whom are with whites/blacks and men of many other races. If you ever get the chance bro come to the U.K and see things for yourself :)

Surely is but i'm just talking from my own experiences so please don't be offended and i'll definitely make an effort to not generalise in the future. My intentions wasn't to offend you or any other Indians on this forum. Once again i apologise if i did - peace :cheers:

Whatever!................ whenever Malik's name going to come on TV, Ayesha has been attached with him forever. Say wherever Malik go for interviews even after 2 decades and the interviewer going to ask him about his personal life and mention Ayesha's name again n again............ :cry:

Malik chahay joh bhi kar le Ayesha is now part of his life :rofl:

Bhai, keep him for as long as you want. Pakistan doesn't need him :P Please send us Tendulkar/Sehwag/Dhoni instead :P

its a she*,was my typo... we were talking about 1 other case not shoaib's

btw

tendulkar ki demand kari toh nuclear war ho jayega :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom