What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i am totally amazed by the claim of ritual abt keeping the cloths...but i have another q...first night, first time...wont he use protection...?? then there is no question abt evidence or finding anything on the cloths...and who does it with cloths on? there are loop in both the stories, no one is telling 100% truth or 100% lies...

Lessons learned from this thread:

Both Pakistanis and Indians are equally chavinist. In this case, Indians are "losing" a girl to Pakistan.

If tables were turned, I am sure I will see Indians cheering and Pakistanis grumbling.

Both Pakistanis and Indians are equally chavinist. In this case, Indians are "losing" a girl to Pakistan.

If tables were turned, I am sure I will see Indians cheering and Pakistanis grumbling.

nothing like that.... we are just some keyboard warriors doing timepass

introduce yourself @ introduction section please :)
:D

you seem to be implying that this woman is being treated unjustly....

dude, are you kidding me? Shoaib is the one stuck in deccan land, trying to clear his name. He is being framed by a woman (and her family) who just want a quick cheap publicity and some money probably.

She lied blatantly about who she was. That alone makes the marriage prospect totally null and void.

As far as i know, nobody in my family is ugly.

Good genes :):)

p.s. sorry if I come across as arrogant or irrational. I'm just voicing my opinions.....and concerns

Here is the thing, if Shoaib is indeed innocent, truth will come out. But do you HONESTLY believe that Shoaib is innocent? I am not claiming that Ayesha is clean. I am fairly certain that Shoaib was cheated with a "imposter photograph". But Shoaib must have met the girl when he visited India. Maybe he wanted to "use and throw" her.

DNA tests should confirm the innocence of Shoaib if he really is innocent.

Any Indian Hindu can come and marry a Pakistani Hindu girl and we won't mind at all. :D nor should they

nothing like that.... we are just some keyboard warriors doing timepass

That's true. A lot of us are KB warriors [including me]. I honestly don't care about the outcome of this star-crossed relationship.

But, the chavinistic ones on both sides of the border will change their stance if it was a Pakistani girl and an Indian guy :rofl:

yehan u guys are fighting abt Ind Vs Pak ... and there Shoaib and Sania will make millions on satta on their wedding...only they know what the result will be...and the closer the wedding date the rate for no for the wedding on 15 will go higher...today yes = 25P and no = 3.5 Rs ... and they can easily keep planning the wedding....side se put paisa and call it off on 13th when the rate would be 0.10 Vs 10...

they will walk away with their $$$$$ and u will keep fighing India / Pak...

bhai... if that girl is really cheated..... toh socho zara kya beet rahi hogi uspar.... dont look at things being biased...

there is a little bit of bias....i'm being honest.

But when push comes to shove, we all know that girl is lying. She lied from the start, she'll lie till the finish.

It was a mistake for Shoaib to go to india......the law will definately be manipulated NOT in his favour.

I do trust this will have no effect on his FIRST marriage. Him and Sania seem pretty happy together. Some people and certain media people (in both countries -- but more so in hindustan) are the ones feeding off the frenzy

PS: Afridi would have chewed some hand grenades and would have thrown them @ whosoever accused him of anything :D

uhhhhh, probably. He's more skilled with rifles though, at least based on what i've seen.

He has a kick-*** gun collection.

But anyways -- we shouldnt bring weapons into this discussion.

If indian justice system is fair, they will let Malik go. There is no evidence against him. Whatever they do have, it will all be proven fake I'm sure. Malik's fault is that he is naiive and immature to some extent for even trying to establish contact with some unknown through the phone & net. Only losers do such things, not stars.

Any Indian Hindu can come and marry a Pakistani Hindu girl and we won't mind at all. :D nor should they

What if it's a Pakistani Muslim girl?

P.S. Do you HONESTLY think that Shoaib or Sania are muslims?

I myself am an agnostic/atheist but my parents are devout muslims. I respect their beliefs and I know how restrained they are. Sometimes I envy their imaan. Shoaib and Sania? Muslims? :rofl:

But, the chavinistic ones on both sides of the border will change their stance if it was a Pakistani girl and an Indian guy :rofl:

can't argue with that :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

as i said MANY MANY pages back, next we will be arguing over the national identity of the child :D

why not Indian Hindu/Muslim with Pakistani Muslim/Hindu....

pyaar religion nahi dekhta hai yaara..... :toast_sign:

propose.jpg

you seem to be implying that this woman is being treated unjustly....

dude, are you kidding me? Shoaib is the one stuck in deccan land, trying to clear his name. He is being framed by a woman (and her family) who just want a quick cheap publicity and some money probably.

She lied blatantly about who she was. That alone makes the marriage prospect totally null and void.

As far as i know, nobody in my family is ugly.

Good genes :):)

p.s. sorry if I come across as arrogant or irrational. I'm just voicing my opinions.....and concerns

Totally agree that Ayesha isn't good looking at all, looool @ the last bit :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some freshis here are absolutely crazy about this, i swear to god i don't know why you lot care so much. No-one in the U.K cares and the only thing that i've heard people say is that Sania Mirza is ugly and Shoaib could do alot better.

If indian justice system is fair, they will let Malik go. There is no evidence against him. Whatever they do have, it will all be proven fake I'm sure. Malik's fault is that he is naiive and immature to some extent for even trying to establish contact with some unknown through the phone & net. Only losers do such things, not stars.

There is a Nikahnaama he signed himself. The onus is now upon him to prove that the marriage isn't valid.

They claim that they have DNA evidence, once the results come out, things should be crystal clear.

Dude, why are people supporting Shoaib Malik so much? He is such a disgrace, we will probably get more respect by condemning his action instead of condoning it.

By the way, my roomies are Indians =D and they honestly don't give a **** about Sania. Honestly, deep down, we all want more drama. :devil:

What if it's a Pakistani Muslim girl?

then the male has to become a Muslim; otherwise it isnt very legit

(it goes down to interpretation, and in this culture --what the parents say)...one case does not apply to all

P.S. Do you HONESTLY think that Shoaib or Sania are muslims?

what kind of question is that?

I myself am an agnostic/atheist but my parents are devout muslims. I respect their beliefs and I know how restrained they are. Sometimes I envy their imaan. Shoaib and Sania? Muslims? :rofl:

you don't envy the imaan of others; that's not right.....just get attracted to the religion naturally when you feel it at heart.

you sound like you're quite young; you'll figure things out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom