What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a little bit of bias....i'm being honest.

But when push comes to shove, we all know that girl is lying. She lied from the start, she'll lie till the finish.

It was a mistake for Shoaib to go to india......the law will definately be manipulated NOT in his favour.

I do trust this will have no effect on his FIRST marriage. Him and Sania seem pretty happy together. Some people and certain media people (in both countries -- but more so in hindustan) are the ones feeding off the frenzy

If indian justice system is fair, they will let Malik go. There is no evidence against him. Whatever they do have, it will all be proven fake I'm sure. Malik's fault is that he is naiive and immature to some extent for even trying to establish contact with some unknown through the phone & net. Only losers do such things, not stars.

nobody knows who lied or who said truth....we are just a bunch of keyboard warriors guessing what has actually happened....

Indian Law wont be manipulated in ANYONES favour.....
i trust my judiciary system that much atleast.....

if the system is fair it will punish the guilty its got nothing to do with malik or maha.........

Some freshis here are absolutely crazy about this, i swear to god i don't know why you lot care so much. No-one in the U.K cares and the only thing that i've heard people say is that Sania Mirza is ugly and Shoaib could do alot better.

We care because we love drama? While Sania Mirza is ugly, Shoaib Malik is uncouth as hell as well.

He is banned for an year by PCB :P

I was watching Pakistan-India T20 finals on my laptop with my room-mates. I was so disappointed when Misbah got out. But I was positively embarrassed after Shoaib's post-match presentation speech.

My Indian roommate told me yesterday that Indians won't give a **** about Sania if she wasn't "hawt". There are other female stars in other sports, he named Humpy who plays chess and is supposedly a better player at her game than Sania. But no hype about her because she isn't a showgirl.

nobody knows who lied or who said truth....we are just a bunch of keyboard warriors guessing what has actually happened....

Indian Law wont be manipulated in ANYONES favour.....
i trust my judiciary system that much atleast.....

if the system is fair it will punish the guilty its got nothing to do with malik or maha.........

Chalo, if you say so.....

Lets see what happens.

why not Indian Hindu/Muslim with Pakistani Muslim/Hindu....

pyaar religion nahi dekhta hai yaara..... :toast_sign:

:D

Against our religions and honestly most Pakistani girls that i know don't find Indians attractive at all including the muslims, they are extremely loyal to Pakistani men, which i admire. As for Indian girls regardless of their religion, alot of the ones in the U.K try to flirt/date/marry Pakistani boys. Thats what i've come across, personally when talking to my Indian friends the general consensus is Pakistani are alot better looking.

Mr Tu Tu/... do u actually believe that indian law does not twist for any one...what bull...i am sure they wont twist now against shoaib as too much media attention is on that...but otherwise i just wont trust...

pakistan athiest - yes there are other players...ever heard of Saina Nehwal - badminton player...she is awesome and world ranking is 5...that is too good...but she means business...goes playes and comes...no drama no nonsense...and we love her...

What if it's a Pakistani Muslim girl?

Nothing wrong if she is marrying with Indian Muslim. I have no objection whatsoever

P.S. Do you HONESTLY think that Shoaib or Sania are muslims?

You are no one to judge others faith. The maximum you can say is Good Muslim or bad Muslim.............. still the word Muslim will remain with their identity as long as they don't start worshipping idols or follow other religions openly which is not the case :rofl:

I myself am an agnostic/atheist but my parents are devout muslims. I respect their beliefs and I know how restrained they are. Sometimes I envy their imaan. Shoaib and Sania? Muslims? :rofl:

Then learn something from your parents and stop judging about others faith. In that sense they are better Muslims than you? who at least does not claim to be an atheist...........

Remember: It is your tongue that takes you to Hell or Paradise. You read Kalima from your tongue to become a Muslim or talk B.S. to disgrace your religion

Against our religions and honestly most Pakistani girls that i know don't find Indians attractive at all including the muslims, they are extremely loyal to Pakistani men, which i admire. As for Indian girls regardless of their religion, alot of the ones in the U.K try to flirt/date/marry Pakistani boys. Thats what i've come across, personally when talking to my Indian friends the general consensus is Pakistani are alot better looking.

well said brother

are you Jinxed_girl part 2????? (with a lil bit more of nationalism :D)

dont generalize whatever has happened with you dude.......

:D

Is it because Indian men are scared or all those ninja women.

then the male has to become a Muslim; otherwise it isnt very legit

(it goes down to interpretation, and in this culture --what the parents say)...one case does not apply to all

As per Islam, women can marry people of the book. Some people interpret Hindus as people of the book as well. Some don't.

Also, if Emma Watson were to come and propose to you, how many would turn down the offer because she isn't a muslim???

what kind of question is that?

Are Sania and Shoaib really muslims? Or are they folks born to muslim parents? Sania supported premarital sex long ago [against Islam]. Due to public outrage she changed her opinion [against Islam again].

Is sharing a roof with your bride-to-be okay as per Islam?

you don't envy the imaan of others; that's not right.....just get attracted to the religion naturally when you feel it at heart.

My heart sees the simplicity in their lives and admires it, so much so that, sometimes I wish I could just believe. My head is always a skeptic. Yes, I believe I am young, I am still trying to find the truth.

Mr Tu Tu/... do u actually believe that indian law does not twist for any one...what bull...i am sure they wont twist now against shoaib as too much media attention is on that...but otherwise i just wont trust...

pakistan athiest - yes there are other players...ever heard of Saina Nehwal - badminton player...she is awesome and world ranking is 5...that is too good...but she means business...goes playes and comes...no drama no nonsense...and we love her...

yah i think that.....

we have multi layered judiciary system... it ensures that culprits are punished and innocents are saved....

As per Islam, women can marry people of the book. Some people interpret Hindus as people of the book as well. Some don't.

Also, if Emma Watson were to come and propose to you, how many would turn down the offer because she isn't a muslim???

Are Sania and Shoaib really muslims? Or are they folks born to muslim parents? Sania supported premarital sex long ago [against Islam]. Due to public outrage she changed her opinion [against Islam again].

Is sharing a roof with your bride-to-be okay as per Islam?

My heart sees the simplicity in their lives and admires it, so much so that, sometimes I wish I could just believe. My head is always a skeptic. Yes, I believe I am young, I am still trying to find the truth.

Ew Emma Watson is fugly

Then learn something from your parents and stop judging about others faith. In that sense they are better Muslims than you? who at least does not claim to be an atheist...........

Why is it bad to judge other's faith? Of course, I cannot judge their love for God. But I can definitely judge and say if they are hypocritical, right?

Who in this thread is not judgemental by the way?

yah i think that.....

we have multi layered judiciary system... it ensures that culprits are punished and innocents are saved....

that is why Nooriya Haveliwala (the drunken drive recent case in bby)is let out on bail right...and u totally believe that there was no money power and the victim will be given justice??? man u live in a dream world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom