What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
atleast PCB ne 1 yr. ka ban to lagaya hi hian uspar.
and ex- pakistani cricket member sharfaraz has said that he is a double chacter and even he fixed match in domestic cricket also..:azn:

Come on....no one believes any body unless proves.
He is innocent......there are shamefull people who are just trying to derail.

So far no proves and I believe untill then he is single and innocent.

well law will prove he is guilty or not and the question is about islam how he let down islam

it a serious question for pakistan as an islamalic country

Whether he is a criminal or not but you have proved yourself to be a biased individual who is continuously saying crap without any proof.

:angry::sick:

atleast PCB ne 1 yr. ka ban to lagaya hi hian uspar.
and ex- pakistani cricket member sharfaraz has said that he is a double chacter and even he fixed match in domestic cricket also..:azn:

Sarfraz Nawaz has a big mouth. I still wonder who made him a cricketer

and Malik was banned in the charge of grouping among the team members. Yousuf had been blaming him since past 2-3 years that he is the cause of division among the team players so finally PCB had to take one off decision and banned Yousuf for good and Malik for an year.

Allah knows best even if that charge is valid or not but there was nothing like Match fixing accusations on him

Where has he let down Islam :flame:

First of all he is innocent until proved guilty and secondly Islamically one man is allowed to keep 4 wives so he has not done anything unislamic so far. There are some baseless accusations on him but they needs to be proved before we think of accusing him

but you are half right but you have to take permission to first sife or you have to give her divorce if i am right

and how you can say he is innocent just because he is from pakistan sir the girl is also muslim it may be happen with any female in your or my family so benfit of doubt goes to female not male in all religions and law

but you are half right but you have to take permission to first sife or you have to give her divorce if i am right

and how you can say he is innocent just because he is from pakistan sir the girl is also muslim it may be happen with any female in your or my family so benfit of doubt goes to female not male in all religions and law
No you are wrong again and this proves you are not Muslim (due to yoru lack of knowledge)

A Muslim man does not require permission from his wife for second marriage. He can marry without the permission of his first wife but asking permission is highly recommended but not required

well law will prove he is guilty or not and the question is about islam how he let down islam

Dude Listen you need to chill with Islam this and Islam that, a mere action of any human cant change the image of Islam. Its the people who base their opinion based on what ever they feel like basing them on, reality or lies. But as I have already said that Maliks actions cant do any thing to Islam, and if you are a Muslim you should know better. If you are not then you need to take a bigger chill pill and in any case talk about malik all you want to, adding Islam in every line and also adding Pakistan in your criticism is not warranted. And you need to watch your self on that. As far as this case is concerned my first and last thoughts on it are, Islam gives a woman the right to Khula, now if that lady was married to Shoaib and didn't have any relations to him for that long. She could have approached any Qazi and gotten a khula and slapped the papers on to Shoaibs face, why wait.

thanks sir

that i want to say his act let down his religion and pakistan as islamic nation

pakistani islami guru should think what is right and wrong

U should learn first about islam since u have more muslims in India than Pakistan. There is no guru in Islam.

Zaki saab mind ur language i have said what i think is coming next. So u can stfu....:blah:

Islam allow 4 marriage.

What do Indian law says ? Since when you have started to follow Pakistani law ? As said before there are more muslims in India why not ASK them ?:hitwall:

U should learn first about islam since u have more muslims in India than Pakistan. There is no guru in Islam.

Zaki saab mind ur language i have said what i think is coming next. So u can stfu....:blah:

no need to argue with you bro

Just want to say:

Whats next ? I had all team members in my hotel room ?

this comment is abusive in my eyes at first sight i thought u mean "Team mebers were in my hotel room for S**" if you did not mean that still you have no right to blame anybody for no reason as this is considered one of the grave sins in Islam.

No its upto you whether you take it or not

How can she prove that that baby was shaoib's baby..Who knows how many people banged her.

ask the same question from your mother too that how you will proved that you are her son and not many...............

it's hurts na??:azn:.so please next time use civil language while discussing.

first i doubt on this claim but if just a matter of checking than DNA testing is a way to check.but i highly doubt on her about this claim
.:hitwall:

You speak without knowing facts, Its already shown in Media that Ayesha and Maha are same, Ayesa's name in her passport is Maha.

Funny thing is what was the girl doing all these years ? Sleeping ?
Even if its proved that Shoiab was married he can give Talaq. I do not see much problem. But I am wondering why Section 498A was slapped on Shoiab ?

Come April 15th Shoiab and Sania would get married.

because after seeing praima-facy evidence i think police think that she is her wife.so they charge it under 498A IPC by assuming he is her hasband and doing nonsence to torture her.(As you can see how much pain she wiil be bearing if she is actully her wife.now shoaib have to prove that he is not her hasband. )

Eactly what was she doing all these years? Now suddenly when shoaib's marriage is announced every thing from Nikah certificate to abortion is provided. What is this crap?:angry:

when you don't know anything then please don't come to the conclusion.she is saying this from last 3-4 yrs that she is a shoaib wife not just after sania marrige date.
you can confirm this from ZAki also.or if you want i can give a proof too.:hitwall::hitwall:

Sarfraz Nawaz has a big mouth. I still wonder who made him a cricketer

and Malik was banned in the charge of grouping among the team members. Yousuf had been blaming him since past 2-3 years that he is the cause of division among the team players so finally PCB had to take one off decision and banned Yousuf for good and Malik for an year.

Allah knows best even if that charge is valid or not but there was nothing like Match fixing accusations on him

but their is media report that ye sab to bahana tha actully me ICC accused these ppl for match fixing so PCB punish them with other charges.and you know what is a shoaib reputation in his country leave any thing else.

@i m your fear: dear calm down no need to be so much imotinal.right now it's not proved that actully mis-carrige take place or not.so don't blame without proof.
it seems to me that now ayesha is speking this time lie just to make her case strong like many time shoaib did.:disagree:

Last edited:
I hold both of them responsible for this kiosk. Ayesha deceived Malik and Malik now taking revenge from Ayesha :confused:

Malik can never deny this statement. He was Adult and in full senses and could differ between right and wrong yet he accepted his Nikah several times on tv :undecided:

YouTube - Shoaib Malik first marriage

But so far in the light of evidences we only only come to one concrete conclusion that is Malik did marry Ayesha (though never accepted her as her wife)

The story is not as india wants to show u this fat girl is a big time cheater Well sure malik can't deny wat he said in this video but up until that point malik haven't seen her..if u meet some1 on internet n that person show u fake pics n make u belive it's real pics then i guess that person who did all that is a biggest looser cheater hypocrite disloyal. forget about wat happen b4 or after...................she is a big time player she told malik to go on media n say that u got married to Ayesha Siddiqui malik who was in love with that beautiful girl in the fake pic did exactly as he was told all this happed without malik seen her real face or meeting her

This big fat girl n her family are lairs nothing more... we need to look at them as a low 3rdclass ppl who can do anything for some cheep public city.............if u still think malik is wrong plzzz answer my ques why would malik leave her?????

Last edited:
but their is media report that ye sab to bahana tha actully me ICC accused these ppl for match fixing so PCB punish them with other charges.

ICC accused Kamran Akmal and Rana Naved ul Hassan for match fixing but still the charges are yet to be proved.

ICC did not blame malik in fact he played only a few matches in Australia and New Zealand series :rofl:

but their is media report that ye sab to bahana tha actully me ICC accused these ppl for match fixing so PCB punish them with other charges.

Which media are you talking about the Indian one then you should have known better. And if you are talking about any other then you should have known that the match fixing allegations were made by Voice of America radio station and they only accused Kamran Akmal of it. And ICC have already denied the news, so stop with the baseless propaganda. The rest of the theories well lets wait for the final verdict and please all the members those who are using foul language towards the lady and also those like you who are trying to make an example by bringing in others mom. Please refrain. And by the way it was in a very Sh!ty taste the example that you have cited.

when you know have full knowledge please don't come to the conclusion.she is saying this from last 3-4 yrs that she is a shoaib wife not just after sania marrige date.
you can confirm this from ZAki also.or if you want i can give a proof too.

I know she and her parents have been repeating this crap for past 4 years. But my question still remains valid. Why was she sleeping all these years. Shoaib was continuously denying this marriage, why didn't she filed case against him like she did yesterday? Why her parents were not presiding press conferences in those 3-4 years like they are now. Why ayesha was not appearing on TV channels like she is now? Where was this so called Nikah Nama in all those 4 years when shoaib was already denying this marriage? Why didn't she realized during those 4 years that she was pregnant and commited abortion for shoaib.

Why we are witnessing all this activity by the fatty and her family after Shoaib announced his marriage?.

Most important of all why she is making all indians on PDF fool now and not in last 4 years? ;).

:rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom